Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

How To Track Your Lost Android Phone Using Another Phone - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Track Your Lost Android Phone Using Another Phone (142 Views)

Step-by-step Guide On How To Block Uba Account From Another Phone Number / How To Recieve Call With Another Phone When Your Own Phone Is Off / How To Find The Best Managed Forex Accounts - Watch And Track Your Progress Onli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Track Your Lost Android Phone Using Another Phone by Ogasolo419: 12:26am On Sep 04, 2020
Good day everyone, am very happy today, to share with you guys, this simple tricks in which one can recover his or her lost phone. Because this has really helped me alot, especially the time that my new iPhone x was stolen.

It has been observed that nowadays, the rate in which people phone do lost just as a result of pocket pickers are very annoying. This is because after your struggle for a very long time to save some income to enable you get a comfortable device for your self, and someone from nowhere will come and steal it from you.

But never the less, today am going to share with you guys the possible tracking steps to follow which will enable you trace and no the location of your stolen phone when ever you fall he victim.

Below down here are the possible in which you can track your lost cellphone using another phone on your own.
1. Using A Google Account

your google account is also none as an Email account, which can either be Gmail or Yahoo.

The Only way this step can work for you is if your lost phone is connected to the internet. You can track your device by using Google.

Firstly Go to Google and then Login with your account, the same account with the one used in your lost phone.

After logging in, go to search and type Find my Phone. It will locate your phone by GPS . You'll will also see an option of formatting all your data remotely, you can format all data so that no one can miss use it.

in this post, I will show you how to track your lost android phone using another phone
use the link below for full details

https://www.9jaconnect.com.ng/2020/09/how-to-track-your-lost-android-phone.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

How Old Are You When You Start Making Things Happening. / Importance Of Hydraulic Oil Filtration System / Assessing Tenants’ Perspective Of Apartment Quality (a Case Study Of Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.