Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:34 AM

Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). (69798 Views)

Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) / Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) / Biography: Yemi Adenuga Elected First Female Black Councillor In Ireland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). by PericomaNwankwo: 8:44pm On Sep 07, 2020
Tonylyte:
He is popularly known as Boskoto, a very funny character and fun to be with. He is a councillor representing YAHE ward of YALA local govt of cross river state.

Oh men that drink go strong. Why he no go funny when una two don high finish

1 Like

Re: Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). by BlowAwwal01(m): 8:45pm On Sep 07, 2020
Wetin Musa no go see for gate

Re: Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). by brainhgeek(m): 8:50pm On Sep 07, 2020
Why does the name of the local government sounds like mockery?
I would have voted for the guy if I was from his ward. I love people who dares
Re: Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 07, 2020
ModestGal:
Africans celebrate bullying, backward thinking people. Bullying someone on how they look is bad.
For the guy to achieve this high despite all the bullying he went through, I must admit hes an hardworking person. An average Nigerian is raised as a bully. Congratulations to him
You have a good character.
Re: Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). by CEOnurse: 8:51pm On Sep 07, 2020
Short men like him understand the problems and work hard to fix it at their end because they have tall sense whereas the tall man in aso rock has a short sense. Misplaced height

3 Likes

Re: Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:53pm On Sep 07, 2020
ModestGal:
Africans celebrate bullying, backward thinking people. Bullying someone on how they look is bad.
For the guy to achieve this high despite all the bullying he went through, I must admit hes an hardworking person. Congratulations to him

Dear customer, you have successfully misinterpreted the gist, thank you for banking with us

1 Like

Re: Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). by Itoro350(m): 8:53pm On Sep 07, 2020
444crop:
Na so one of my uncles wey look like this guy wan go collect chieftancy title...the eze look am finish ask am if people wey dey healthy don finish for ourside...imagine
grin
444crop:
Na so one of my uncles wey look like this guy wan go collect chieftancy title...the eze look am finish ask am if people wey dey healthy don finish for ourside...imagine
Re: Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). by UnimkeAk(m): 8:59pm On Sep 07, 2020
SUPERPACK:
Could still remember him from my service year in Okpoma, Yala. Very cheerful and humble, you won't even know who he is by appearance. He can never pass a corper on the way without giving them a lift or help, once we see his car from far we already know that we have gotten free ride. He was the best friend of the governor then, Senator Liyel Imoke. And lastly he can drink for Africa.

Best friend of liyel imoke ... Lololol
Re: Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). by AnanseK(m): 9:05pm On Sep 07, 2020
El - Rufa’i for President
Re: Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). by ajebuter(f): 9:06pm On Sep 07, 2020
Noooo..

Babangbali..iyangbali.. enemyofprogress is shorter...

Kukubu Bilisi : tongue tongue
Re: Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). by ModestGal(f): 9:08pm On Sep 07, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

Dear customer, you have successfully misinterpreted the gist, thank you for banking with us
Dear service provider, don't have fun by making someone feel bad on things they can't control

1 Like

Re: Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:15pm On Sep 07, 2020
ModestGal:

Dear service provider, don't have fun by making someone feel bad on things they can't control

Toor
Re: Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). by smogup: 9:16pm On Sep 07, 2020
DEEBOZZ:

These are the list of local government with the shortest names in Nigeria

Biu in Borno

Ini, Itu, Mbo, Uyo, in Akwa Ibom

Obi, Awe, in Nasarawa

Oyi, in Anambra

Ado, Obi, Oju, in Benue

Ivo, in Ebonyi

Oye, in Ekiti

UDI, in Enugu

Isu, in IMO

Ofu. in Kogi

Asa, Edu, in Kwara

Ifo, in Ogun

Ido, in Oyo

Tai, in Rivers

Isa, in Sokoto

Ibi, Lau, in Taraba

Ojo, in Lagos.
Nice one bro

2 Likes

Re: Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). by sylve11: 9:17pm On Sep 07, 2020
Nice one................... cool

1 Like

Re: Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). by DEEBOZZ(m): 9:21pm On Sep 07, 2020
smogup:

Ojo, in Lagos.
Nice one bro
Noted
Thanks a lot
Re: Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). by nathaniel27(m): 9:23pm On Sep 07, 2020
yeah, I know him very well
same local govt (yala) with me
very intelligent man

2 Likes

Re: Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). by nathaniel27(m): 9:25pm On Sep 07, 2020
brainhgeek:
Why does the name of the local government sounds like mockery?
I would have voted for the guy if I was from his ward. I love people who dares

he's from yala local government, does that sound mockery?

1 Like

Re: Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). by Rilley(m): 9:28pm On Sep 07, 2020
SUPERPACK:
Could still remember him from my service year in Okpoma, Yala. Very cheerful and humble, you won't even know who he is by appearance. He can never pass a corper on the way without giving them a lift or help, once we see his car from far we already know that we have gotten free ride. He was the best friend of the governor then, Senator Liyel Imoke. And lastly he can drink for Africa.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). by nathaniel27(m): 9:28pm On Sep 07, 2020
SUPERPACK:

u are very correct my brother

I'm from okpoma

1 Like

Re: Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). by confydoedowaye(m): 9:38pm On Sep 07, 2020
illicit:
It seems the short men are good politicians

Short men like Osinbajo wink
a hie u, El Rufai nko...
Re: Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). by nathaniel27(m): 9:40pm On Sep 07, 2020
Tonylyte:

I am from yala, I am currently in yala.
where in yala are u?
Re: Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). by jrusky(m): 9:49pm On Sep 07, 2020
He tall pass Hell Rufall nah so he is a tall man abeg.
Re: Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). by Nanavati(m): 9:50pm On Sep 07, 2020
he is short just like the name of his ward
Re: Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). by Jimbadly: 9:56pm On Sep 07, 2020
SUPERPACK:

Hold up, wait a damn second. You mean this midget can drive a car? Is that possible? How can he see the road ahead?
Re: Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). by Jimbadly: 9:59pm On Sep 07, 2020
A calabar man. Very apt.
Re: Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). by oloriLFC(f): 10:22pm On Sep 07, 2020
Tonylyte:

He is a very nice man. Very eloquent and intelligent. He was one time a photographer who was very committed to his job before he became the councillor of his ward.
photographer? shocked He go dey climb ladder snap sha o grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). by IYANGBALI: 10:23pm On Sep 07, 2020
ajebuter:
Noooo..

Babangbali..iyangbali.. enemyofprogress is shorter...

Kukubu Bilisi : tongue tongue
have you seened me before?
Re: Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). by favy19(f): 10:31pm On Sep 07, 2020
princepee:
wow! That was my area, I grew up there attended st Joseph primary school and army day secondary in okuku, how I wish I can visit yala again when ever I'm in naija. I miss my guys there.
okuku in owerri west?

1 Like

Re: Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 07, 2020
The tall president we have, what has he done lmao
Re: Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). by Kemmy46: 11:05pm On Sep 07, 2020
I enjoyed my youth service in Okuku,Yala local govt(2008/2009).May GOD help u my brother.

1 Like

Re: Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). by Adewumi33: 11:08pm On Sep 07, 2020
I HAVE FOUND A BEST
WHATSAPP TV THAT ENTERTAIN YOU WITH FUNNY MEEMS, GIVEAWAY,HOOKUP,XXXVIDEO AND MANY MORE KINDLY FOLLOW THIS LINK AND THANK ME LATER

https:///message/QZFKWW3RUKBXO1
Re: Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). by massalati(m): 11:27pm On Sep 07, 2020
SUPERPACK:

You know him very well he use to come to my beer parlour at Obudu

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari & Joshua Gin Looking At A Rifle Seized From Biafran Soldiers In Awka 1969 / IGP Adamu Scraps SARS Satellite Offices / We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.