Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Please Who Knows Of Any Union Bank Branch Close To Omuo Ekiti? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Who Knows Of Any Union Bank Branch Close To Omuo Ekiti? (161 Views)

Over N200m New Naira Notes Uncovered In A Bank Branch (Video) / Lotus Bank Branch Location / Union Bank Replies An Angry Customer Who Wants To Leave The Bank On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Knows Of Any Union Bank Branch Close To Omuo Ekiti? by kemkem303: 6:24am On Sep 04, 2020
good morning please. someone should help me with the closest branch of union bank that is more close to omuo ekiti......my bank account was disabled and I need to visit there closet branch this morning.
Re: Please Who Knows Of Any Union Bank Branch Close To Omuo Ekiti? by zoedew: 7:01am On Sep 04, 2020
kemkem303:
good morning please. someone should help me with the closest branch of union bank that is more close to omuo ekiti......my bank account was disabled and I need to visit there closet branch this morning.
Get a vehicle going to Ado, Igede or Ilawe Ekiti. https://eduinformant.com/union-bank-branches-in-ekiti-state

(1) (Reply)

Phishing: Scam Alert And How To Protect Yourself / Looking To Get Into The Sports Betting Business? Read This. / Kitchen Designing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.