Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,940 members, 7,821,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Lady Who Cleans Up Jabi Lake, Kick-starts Tree Planting Exercise In Abuja - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lady Who Cleans Up Jabi Lake, Kick-starts Tree Planting Exercise In Abuja (40577 Views)

Photo: Tree Planting Exercise By Yaba LCDA At Prof. Awojobi Avenue, Onike / Operation Crocodile Smile: Nigerian Army Begins Exercise In Lagos (photos) / Operation Crocodile Smile: Nigerian Army Begins Exercise In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Cleans Up Jabi Lake, Kick-starts Tree Planting Exercise In Abuja by robosky02(m): 12:22pm On Sep 04, 2020
I want to ask that question ohhhhj

"Who is Bank Rolling you"
Re: Lady Who Cleans Up Jabi Lake, Kick-starts Tree Planting Exercise In Abuja by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 04, 2020
Lake smiley
Re: Lady Who Cleans Up Jabi Lake, Kick-starts Tree Planting Exercise In Abuja by Cyoung4real(m): 12:35pm On Sep 04, 2020
Many people have been asking what happend in this scene. I was there and this is what happened.

Person 1 bought plantsfrom person 2 and mistakenly took the flower along which is not part of what she paid, person 2 came and started dragging the flower from person1's hand and asked her, who took this flower from my garden, you know you did not pay for this one and person1 pointed at the mother of the little girl wearing pink hoodie at the back and said she was the one who took the flower (which is a lie and that is why her daughter was looking at person 1 like that grin grin grin grin grin ) and person 2 now turned to the woman and asked her MADAM E BE LIKE SAY YOU DEY MAD ABI grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Lady Who Cleans Up Jabi Lake, Kick-starts Tree Planting Exercise In Abuja by SoniaSomuvie(f): 1:04pm On Sep 04, 2020
����
longetivity:
she's my wife
Re: Lady Who Cleans Up Jabi Lake, Kick-starts Tree Planting Exercise In Abuja by SoniaSomuvie(f): 1:05pm On Sep 04, 2020
robosky02:

It's personal for now...you could join us and sponsor trees too.�

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Cleans Up Jabi Lake, Kick-starts Tree Planting Exercise In Abuja by SoniaSomuvie(f): 1:07pm On Sep 04, 2020
Cyoung4real:
Many people have been asking what happend in this scene. I was there and this is what happened.

Person 1 bought plantsfrom person 2 and mistakenly took the flower along which is not part of what she paid, person 2 came and started dragging the flower from person1's hand and asked her, who took this flower from my garden, you know you did not pay for this one and person1 pointed at the mother of the little girl wearing pink hoodie at the back and said she was the one who took the flower (which is a lie and that is why her daughter was looking at person 1 like that grin grin grin grin grin ) and person 2 now turned to the woman and asked her MADAM E BE LIKE SAY YOU DEY MAD ABI grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Who Cleans Up Jabi Lake, Kick-starts Tree Planting Exercise In Abuja by SoniaSomuvie(f): 1:07pm On Sep 04, 2020
[quote author=SoniaSomuvie post=93563217][/quote]
����
Re: Lady Who Cleans Up Jabi Lake, Kick-starts Tree Planting Exercise In Abuja by SoniaSomuvie(f): 1:20pm On Sep 04, 2020
Lorechino:
Pls make we no d copy oyibo ppl for everything, hunger d d country u ppl should plant trees that can yield edible fruits at least for street beggars et'al, u remember wetin Jesus do that tree wey no get fruit wen Him d H? Now u are getting what I mean.
���
Re: Lady Who Cleans Up Jabi Lake, Kick-starts Tree Planting Exercise In Abuja by BigBrotherS5: 2:12pm On Sep 04, 2020
May God bless Her

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Cleans Up Jabi Lake, Kick-starts Tree Planting Exercise In Abuja by Lorechino(m): 3:03pm On Sep 04, 2020
SoniaSomuvie:

���

Hunger d na haba u still no know ?
Re: Lady Who Cleans Up Jabi Lake, Kick-starts Tree Planting Exercise In Abuja by Bellotelli: 3:14pm On Sep 04, 2020
I have similar idea for my environment... I want to be part of this initiative.
Re: Lady Who Cleans Up Jabi Lake, Kick-starts Tree Planting Exercise In Abuja by chatinent: 4:26pm On Sep 04, 2020
Cool.
Re: Lady Who Cleans Up Jabi Lake, Kick-starts Tree Planting Exercise In Abuja by ZooOga: 6:25pm On Sep 04, 2020
@soniasomuvie thank you again for blessing the country in your very own special way.

Climate Change And Poor Sanitation Is Our Responsibility. What You Can Do. - Health - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/5709022/climate-change-poor-sanitation-responsibility

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Cleans Up Jabi Lake, Kick-starts Tree Planting Exercise In Abuja by SoniaSomuvie(f): 8:38pm On Sep 04, 2020
Bellotelli:
I have similar idea for my environment... I want to be part of this initiative.
You should reach me bia DM on iG @ sonia somuvie lets chat
Re: Lady Who Cleans Up Jabi Lake, Kick-starts Tree Planting Exercise In Abuja by SoniaSomuvie(f): 8:39pm On Sep 04, 2020
ZooOga:
@soniasomuvie thank you again for blessing the country in your very own special way.

Climate Change And Poor Sanitation Is Our Responsibility. What You Can Do. - Health - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/5709022/climate-change-poor-sanitation-responsibility
Thank you. I appreciate
Re: Lady Who Cleans Up Jabi Lake, Kick-starts Tree Planting Exercise In Abuja by SoniaSomuvie(f): 8:40pm On Sep 04, 2020
SoniaSomuvie:

���
Most of the trees are fruit trees and I'd like you to join us since you have such lovely ideas. Good?
Re: Lady Who Cleans Up Jabi Lake, Kick-starts Tree Planting Exercise In Abuja by SoniaSomuvie(f): 8:41pm On Sep 04, 2020
SoniaSomuvie:
����
Ghen ghen
Re: Lady Who Cleans Up Jabi Lake, Kick-starts Tree Planting Exercise In Abuja by Czartega(m): 10:02am On Sep 05, 2020
AlexReports:
Lady Who Cleans Up Jabi Lake, Kick-starts Tree Planting Exercise

In Nigeria, a climate change improvement organisation, dedicated to interventional supports for our environment has commenced a tree planting project in Abuja, Nigeria. Ecosmart Initiative kick-started Project Plant A Tree at Mpape community, on the 29th of August 2020. Ecosmart Team was also behind the February cleanup exercise of Jabi Lake, which was a initially a total eyesore.

During the Project Plant A Tree Exercise, Ecosmart Team Members where reported to age engaged in landscaping the Mpape model primary school as it was void of vegetation. They also planted flowers, shade and fruit trees at the school, and also at Crushedrock, within Mpape model primary schoolnin Abuja.

Few days ago on the 24th of August preacisely, it was also reported that Ecosmart team visited Love FM and was on Air to sensitise people on the relevance of proper hygiene and vegetation, with regards to the congestions in the town planning of Mpape community.

In another reach-out engagements on the 26th of August, which was in-view of Project Plant A Tree, Ecosmart Team appointed 5Adults and a Child, as Ambassadors for the care and protection of tree. The Team also synergised with her volunteers and where able to collaborate efforts that led to the planting 130 trees and flowers.

The exercise was partially conducted under light rain showers, as team members and volunteers of Ecosmart Initiative carried out the task unperturbed. While speaking with AbujaPress, the President and Founder of Ecosmart Initiative, Somuvie Sonia expressed appreciation to their volunteers, partners and especially Love FM Radio Station, for providing the medium and platform used to sensitise and informed communities on Project Plan A Tree.

The Founder, Somuvie later called on the general public to be a part of the climate change improvement projects of Ecosmart, especially the Plant A Tree Project. She further stressed that the organization is seeking development partnership and sponsorship to sustain the impact of her improvement project.

She However called on governments, institutions, Philanthropists, Humanitarians, NGOs and individuals to consider Investing in quality air, water, and healthy environment, stressing that it was a way of investing in our health and future. She further noted that it is achievable only if we contribute our time, efforts, influence and energy

https://www.abujapress.com/2020/09/lady-who-cleans-up-jabi-lake-kick.html

Who send am message grin
Re: Lady Who Cleans Up Jabi Lake, Kick-starts Tree Planting Exercise In Abuja by SoniaSomuvie(f): 1:42pm On Dec 23, 2020
SoniaSomuvie:

Most of the trees are fruit trees and I'd like you to join us since you have such lovely ideas. Good?
How can I contact you?
My name is also sonia somuvie on the gram. A dm would be fine.
Re: Lady Who Cleans Up Jabi Lake, Kick-starts Tree Planting Exercise In Abuja by SoniaSomuvie(f): 11:32pm On Dec 23, 2020
robosky02:

Myself and some team members. . And people who are passionate about the environment but can't join us.
Re: Lady Who Cleans Up Jabi Lake, Kick-starts Tree Planting Exercise In Abuja by SoniaSomuvie(f): 11:34pm On Dec 23, 2020
gypsey:
yea right! they should educate people on open defecations, urinating, spitting and dumping of refuse illegally first.

provide their communities with clean tap water, toilets and clean closed sewages.
Its good to see you know just what to do. Join us please.
Re: Lady Who Cleans Up Jabi Lake, Kick-starts Tree Planting Exercise In Abuja by SoniaSomuvie(f): 11:36pm On Dec 23, 2020
olumide4christ:

In life, the most important thing should not be what we can get but what we can give back. It is your kind of reasoning that has given us the kind of political leaders we have in this country...only thinking about what they can gain from government and not what they can do for the governed.
It's even more appalling to now see even the governed (the masses) who are being cheated of good governance by their leaders, still having the same mindset as their failed leaders, thinking about what they can get from government and not what they can give back to the country. They even castigate those who are seeking to do things for the country.
This lends credence to the fact that the leaders are a reflection of the people who they govern.

SMH!
Thank you. She forgets that not everywhere in abuja is fancy.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Cleans Up Jabi Lake, Kick-starts Tree Planting Exercise In Abuja by SoniaSomuvie(f): 11:37pm On Dec 23, 2020
sulaak:

There is satisfaction from hard work and being productive.

Kudos to the young lady and Ecosmart Initiative kick-started Project Plant A Tree at Mpape community.

They should setup a crowd funding site to support this good cause. This programme is required in Northern and Eastern Nigeria, to grow trees and prevent desertification and soil erosion.

We have it in view
Re: Lady Who Cleans Up Jabi Lake, Kick-starts Tree Planting Exercise In Abuja by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 23, 2020
SoniaSomuvie:

Its good to see you know just what to do. Join us please.
it isn't my responsibility. smiley
Re: Lady Who Cleans Up Jabi Lake, Kick-starts Tree Planting Exercise In Abuja by SoniaSomuvie(f): 11:39pm On Dec 23, 2020
longetivity:
she's my wife
Hahahahhaa....when did we get married o?�

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Interesting Facts To Know About The Year 2016 / Photo Of Guinness Book Of Records Largest Vagina In The World / The Snake We Killed In Our Quarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.