Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Bbnaija 2020: I Never Had Intentions Of Going After Neo – Tolanibaj - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija 2020: I Never Had Intentions Of Going After Neo – Tolanibaj (262 Views)

BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Kiddwaya, Seyi, Tolanibaj / TolaniBaj Cries Despite Voting Eric & Tochi Out / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija 2020: I Never Had Intentions Of Going After Neo – Tolanibaj by Emmanuel2420: 7:53am On Sep 04, 2020
Tolanibaj, has cleared the air on if she wanted to date Neo Tolanibaj who was evicted on Sunday also talked about  her affair with Prince.

She confirmed she finds Neo attractive but never had intentions of dating him Ekohotblog, September 4, 2020….Recently evicted housemate of the Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) show, Tolanibaj, has cleared the air on if she wanted to date Neo.

During her time in the house, the young lady admitted to finding Neo attractive, in a move that many saw as a betrayal of Vee.

Read more at: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/09/04/bbnaija-2020-i-never-had-intentions-of-going-after-neo-tolanibaj/
Re: Bbnaija 2020: I Never Had Intentions Of Going After Neo – Tolanibaj by Thelimitbreaker(m): 8:02am On Sep 04, 2020
Shalaye fc.... After you've being evicted, you are now saying rubbish...... Were you under duress when you declared your ambitions?
Re: Bbnaija 2020: I Never Had Intentions Of Going After Neo – Tolanibaj by Komu1048(m): 8:42am On Sep 04, 2020
That’s how it start, people don’t date who they aren’t attracted to. But the alaye can’t take u back. U played ur script well
Re: Bbnaija 2020: I Never Had Intentions Of Going After Neo – Tolanibaj by mamaafrik(m): 8:52am On Sep 04, 2020
She is entitled to her feelings.
Neo and praise has this way of attracting ladies.

(1) (Reply)

Reactions As Former Bbnaija Housemate,tacha, Said It's Better To Be Disqualified / 8 Lessons From The Popular Web Series ‘this Is It’ / Looking For Ways To Download Movies And TV Shows Fast? Legit Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.