Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,462 members, 7,958,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:48 PM

Obudu Cattle Ranch?? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Obudu Cattle Ranch?? (739 Views)

Obudu Mountain Resort Looks Like Europe But Nigerians Don't Value Their Own / The Ikyogen Hills And Cattle Ranch In Benue / A Trip With My Girlfriend To Obudu Cattle Ranch (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obudu Cattle Ranch?? by sKeetz(m): 7:57am On Sep 04, 2020
Good morning guys

I would like to know how much it would cost to plan a weekend getaway for two to obudu cattle ranch.

If you've been there recently,lmk. Thank you.
Re: Obudu Cattle Ranch?? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:31am On Sep 04, 2020
WHILE I HAVE ZERO IDEA ABOUT WHAT'S INVOLVED, I BELIEVE IF YOU DOUBLE THE SUM YOU'RE WILLING TO GO WASTE HERE YOU'LL BE ABLE TO AFFORD A WEEK'S TRIP TO MADRID OR LISBON, WHERE THERE'S MORE TO SEE THAN CATTLE AND THEIR SMELLY DUNG.
Re: Obudu Cattle Ranch?? by SpecTTraP: 8:41am On Sep 04, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
WHILE I HAVE ZERO IDEA ABOUT WHAT'S INVOLVED, I BELIEVE IF YOU DOUBLE THE SUM YOU'RE WILLING TO GO WASTE HERE YOU'LL BE ABLE TO AFFORD A WEEK'S TRIP TO MADRID OR LISBON, WHERE THERE'S MORE TO SEE THAN CATTLE AND THEIR SMELLY DUNG.

You see the mentality we have in this country? You are as hypocrite as Buhari. He shouts local production and patronage but he goes out to London for his shoppings. What is wrong with someone planning a trip to a tourist site within the country? Must it be outside every time? Who told you he didn't know of Lisbon and other places before asking of Obudu or wherever he may choose to visit within the country?

4 Likes

Re: Obudu Cattle Ranch?? by mamaafrik(m): 8:50am On Sep 04, 2020
No mind that "go madrid guy",you will be surprised about what is obtainable in Nigeria.
Just book 15k per person .
Lobatan
Re: Obudu Cattle Ranch?? by CAPSLOCKED: 9:06am On Sep 04, 2020
SpecTTraP:

You see the mentality we have in this country? You are as hypocrite as Buhari. He shouts local production and patronage but he goes out to London for his shoppings. What is wrong with someone planning a trip to a tourist site within the country? Must it be outside every time? Who told you he didn't know of Lisbon and other places before asking of Obudu or wherever he may choose to visit within the country?

WHEN HE CONSIDERS HOW MUCH HE'LL SPEND AT OGUDU HE'LL REALIZE IT'LL BE CHEAPER TO JUST DISEMBARK AND FORGET ABOUT GOING TO THAT PLACE.
Re: Obudu Cattle Ranch?? by sKeetz(m): 9:57am On Sep 04, 2020
mamaafrik:
No mind that "go madrid guy",you will be surprised about what is obtainable in Nigeria.
Just book 15k per person .
Lobatan

Woah is the price inclusive of hotel booking, visiting the ranch and using the cable cars? Seems really cheap
Re: Obudu Cattle Ranch?? by sKeetz(m): 9:58am On Sep 04, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

OK
Re: Obudu Cattle Ranch?? by mamaafrik(m): 10:03am On Sep 04, 2020
sKeetz:

Woah is the price inclusive of hotel booking, visiting the ranch and using the cable cars? Seems really cheap
call this line ,that is their resorts desk line 09030597993
Re: Obudu Cattle Ranch?? by sKeetz(m): 12:15pm On Sep 04, 2020
mamaafrik:
call this line ,that is their resorts desk line 09030597993

Thank you smiley

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Be Expecting From The Consular At The US Embassy ? / A nairalander Visit To Abeokuta Ogun State Nigeria / 200 Protesters Block Immigration Officers’ Van During Peckham Arrest Of Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.