Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,254 members, 7,811,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Beware of Those Who Use This Number Combination - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beware of Those Who Use This Number Combination (192 Views)

Opinion: The Men Of God Who Use Bullet Proof Cars. / Women Who Use Wool To Make Their Hair Will Not Make Heaven - Preacher Says (vide / Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware of Those Who Use This Number Combination by OpenYourEyes1: 8:02am On Sep 04, 2020
This doesn't mean that everyone with the number uses them intentionally. Just beware that they are satanic number combination. Numbers like: 666, 999, 333, etc I was shown 9 or 6 (V & or upside down A), and 69 too, in a vision yesterday. And my "attention" was immediately turned to few people i know on social media. Interestingly, they use similar number. I used to wonder what the numbers mean whenever I see them on their profiles.
Notice 69^ I mentioned above. I think they mean yin-yang or as above so below or merging both good and evil, etc
Re: Beware of Those Who Use This Number Combination by Juliusmomoh: 8:07am On Sep 04, 2020
Ok sir, thank u

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020: Father Mbaka Disgraces Erica Over Insults Melted On Laycon (video) / Testimony From This Spirit And Soul Reviving Worship / Breaking... Israel Signs Accords With UAE And Bahrain At White House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.