Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Exam By Chance - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Exam By Chance (673 Views)

Photo: When The Conductor Knowns You Just Entered One Chance / Naija Don Enter One Chance-gej / Stand A Chance To Win 5 Naira. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exam By Chance by Nelson6(m): 8:33am On Feb 22, 2011
EXAM BY CHANCE

A young student reports for a final examination that consists of only true/false type statements.

The student takes a seat in the hall, stares at the question paper for five minutes, removes a coin and starts tossing the coin and marking the answer sheet. Heads means true, tails means false.

The young student is all done in 30 minutes while the rest of the class is sweating it out.

But, suddenly, during the last few minutes, the young student is seen desperately throwing the coin and sweating profusely.

The moderator, alarmed, approaches the student and asks what is going on.

"Well, I finished the exam in half an hour," says the student, "but I thought I ought to recheck my answers."

-- grin grin grin
Re: Exam By Chance by Pweety4me(f): 8:49am On Feb 22, 2011
Re: Exam By Chance by lysaa(f): 3:39pm On Feb 22, 2011
True that @ exam by chance
Re: Exam By Chance by Kunbee: 10:58pm On Feb 22, 2011
Exam isnt for everyone
Re: Exam By Chance by StudioCFR(m): 12:59am On Feb 23, 2011
Stale
Re: Exam By Chance by Nelson6(m): 9:27am On Feb 23, 2011
as ur love life smiley

(1) (Reply)

Stuttering Problem / Riddle Me This (3) / Pls. Choose Wisely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.