Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

You Don't Need To Depend On Your Parents For Money As A Student Every Time. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / You Don't Need To Depend On Your Parents For Money As A Student Every Time. (226 Views)

Abia Students To Ikpeazu: Reduce Our School Fees, We Don't Need The N30k Cash / ASUU Asks INEC Not To Depend On Students And Lecturers / Can A Student Run Two Different Undergraduate Programmes In Two Different Schoo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Don't Need To Depend On Your Parents For Money As A Student Every Time. by Rukiano(f): 9:05am On Sep 04, 2020
I know you hate being broke, so do I.

If I show you proven ways you can earn cool cash online, will you act on them?

There was a time in my 200level when I was frustrated. I was really broke and was looking for a way to earn money but to no avail.

Fast forward to the holiday break before my 300level.

ASUU went on strike, almost the same as this COVID-19 situation, just that I was stuck at home for 5 months.

That was when I discovered this one skill that had been hiding under my nose all along.

Because I am interested in your welfare, I will be revealing "3 Proven Ways You Can Earn Money as a Student Without your Parents' Support.

You will learn the basics of these 3 skills and you will also learn how you can earn from them.

You will also get accompanying ebooks worth 4,500 naira.

No, I'm not collecting a dime from you. Registration is FREE.

Send me a message NOW to know more.

Send "Hello, I'm interested" to 08114260820 NOW
Re: You Don't Need To Depend On Your Parents For Money As A Student Every Time. by Rukiano(f): 11:47am On Sep 05, 2020
Offer still available. Class starts tomorrow Sunday.

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Extends Sale Of Postgraduate 2020/2021 Admission Forms / Tired Of Facebook? / If You Are A Student Listen!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.