Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

LAGOS SCHOOLS RESUMPTION: Why Public Schools Are Worried - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LAGOS SCHOOLS RESUMPTION: Why Public Schools Are Worried (803 Views)

Lagos Schools Where Alcohol, Gambling Thrive In Broad Daylight / Pyjamas Day: See What Schools Are Turning Into / Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LAGOS SCHOOLS RESUMPTION: Why Public Schools Are Worried by Nigeria2day(m): 9:17am On Sep 04, 2020
Last week, the authorities of Lagos, Nigeria’s commercial nerve centre announced that primary and secondary schools would resume by September 21.

Nigeria Today correspondent, Biodun Busari went around the city and spoke to school owners, teachers and parents about the Lagos schools resumption and found that while private schools were optimistic about the resumption and are making the necessary preparations, public schools appear not prepared and are worried about controlling the population of pupils and students.

The lack of preparation on the part of public schools might not be unconnected with the confusion around the recommencement of schools as Lagos State Ministry of Education dissociated itself from the academic calendar flying around in the social media.

Read the full report here: https://nigeriatodaynews.com/lagos-schools-resumption/

Re: LAGOS SCHOOLS RESUMPTION: Why Public Schools Are Worried by paulolee(m): 12:39pm On Sep 04, 2020
i jus pray the covid isn't wat it seems as we feared because if its true, then i fear badly for the students in public schools, am from lagos and i once attended one and am speaking from experience..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAGOS SCHOOLS RESUMPTION: Why Public Schools Are Worried by AkwaIbomMan(m): 2:43pm On Sep 04, 2020
paulolee:
i jus pray the covid isn't wat it seems as we feared because if its true, then i fear badly for the students in public schools, am from lagos and i once attended one and am speaking from experience..
why are you not worried about markets and Churches?

2 Likes

Re: LAGOS SCHOOLS RESUMPTION: Why Public Schools Are Worried by paulolee(m): 3:32pm On Sep 04, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
why are you not worried about markets and Churches?
u speak d truth n dts Y i said mayb we are all being played n d covid isnt wat we feared afterall

(1) (Reply)

Strike: We May Boycott Friday Meeting With FG - ASUU / Reason Why You're Not So Smart Like The Others / Primary And Secondary Scheme Of Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.