Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,471 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Where Can I Purchase Electrical Fittings - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Can I Purchase Electrical Fittings (385 Views)

How Can I Start An Electrical Fittings Business / For All Your Electrical Fittings,tiles And Doors / For All Your Electrical Fittings And Fixtures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Purchase Electrical Fittings by 9niceguy(m): 9:57am On Sep 04, 2020
I have always wonder where people that sells electrical fittings i.e bulbs, socket, wires e.t.c buy their goods.
I currently have the thought of going into the business but I don't know where the goods are bought at cheapest price.
Anyone with useful information should please kindly help me with this.
Thanks
Re: Where Can I Purchase Electrical Fittings by Xtyno: 10:07am On Sep 04, 2020
I have a dealer at Alaba that supplies to the organization I work with, he imports his parts and he will give you at the rate you will enjoy...Shalom!
Re: Where Can I Purchase Electrical Fittings by 9niceguy(m): 10:47am On Sep 04, 2020
Xtyno:
I have a dealer at Alaba that supplies to the organization I work with, he imports his parts and he will give you at the rate you will enjoy...Shalom!
How can you be of help sir?
Re: Where Can I Purchase Electrical Fittings by simplify80: 10:52am On Sep 04, 2020
9niceguy:
I have always wonder where people that sells electrical fittings i.e bulbs, socket, wires e.t.c buy their goods.
I currently have the thought of going into the business but I don't know where the goods are bought at cheapest price.
Anyone with useful information should please kindly help me with this.
Thanks

First of all, tell people your location so that people residing in your state that are into it, can give u a better option.
Re: Where Can I Purchase Electrical Fittings by 9niceguy(m): 10:58am On Sep 04, 2020
simplify80:

First of all, tell people your location so that people residing in your state that are into it, can give u a better option.

Kwara state, Ilorin precisely.
Re: Where Can I Purchase Electrical Fittings by pinkbarby: 7:38pm On Sep 04, 2020
9niceguy:

Kwara state, Ilorin precisely.

If you are in Ilorin, Kwara State and you are interested in getting a loan that you can pay back within 6 to 12 months, Jaby loan is lending money to people at a very low interest.
Call 09074970607, if interested.