Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,720 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:16 AM

Am i The Only One Fed Up With This Edo election News? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Am i The Only One Fed Up With This Edo election News? (197 Views)

APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu / 'Godfatherism Must End’ — Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Speaks On Edo Election / Check What Happened To This Edo State Man Who Supports Buhari (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am i The Only One Fed Up With This Edo election News? by Finnese001: 10:10am On Sep 04, 2020
I'm really tired of everyday Edo this Edo that in this forum, they should spear us with this their election matter.

We still have other national issues to discuss biko

Re: Am i The Only One Fed Up With This Edo election News? by Whitecoal711: 10:22am On Sep 04, 2020
My brother e no taya you
election no be violent
As if no only Benin carry come ondo own dey there oo
Re: Am i The Only One Fed Up With This Edo election News? by Finnese001: 10:29am On Sep 04, 2020
Whitecoal711:
My brother e no taya you
election no be violent
As if no only Benin carry come ondo own dey there oo

Seriously I'm really tired of it, out of 100 post in Nairaland today, Edo election news is 70
Re: Am i The Only One Fed Up With This Edo election News? by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 04, 2020
E dey pain u?
Re: Am i The Only One Fed Up With This Edo election News? by Finnese001: 10:42am On Sep 04, 2020
Igbosmoker:
E dey pain u?

It's so annoying biko
Re: Am i The Only One Fed Up With This Edo election News? by Dartilo(m): 10:48am On Sep 04, 2020
And now u com still open another join the list

1 Like

Re: Am i The Only One Fed Up With This Edo election News? by Finnese001: 10:49am On Sep 04, 2020
They should spear us just one day abeg undecided

Dartilo:
And now u com still open another join the list

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Agediga Says Desopadec MD Askia Is A Great Achiever. / Affordable Uk Used Laptops Available For Sale / Edo Election: 'The Fight Is Over’, Obaseki Tells Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.