Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Rare Mutant Two-Headed Rattlesnake Found In Arizona, US (Photos) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Rare Mutant Two-Headed Rattlesnake Found In Arizona, US (Photos) (57441 Views)

15-Year-Old Boy Hooks A Rare Giant Albino Catfish In Tennessee, US (Photos) / Two-Headed Russell Viper Discovered In India (Photos) / Two Headed Snake Found In India, Baffles Wildlife Experts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rare Mutant Two-Headed Rattlesnake Found In Arizona, US (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 04, 2020
A mutant two-headed rattlesnake has been found among a nest of the deadly serpents in what’s been called a “once in a lifetime” discovery.

Snake wrangler Greyson Getty from Phoenix, Arizona, in the US, was called to clear out a den of the killer reptiles when he found the four-eyed creature among them.

“It was incredibly exciting,” said Mr Getty. “I had already removed four adult rattlesnakes and seven other freshly-born baby rattlesnakes from that hole.

“Even for a seasoned professional such as myself, that’s already a pretty adrenaline-packed way to start your morning.

“So to then pull out a two-headed rattlesnake which, dead or alive, is incredibly rare, had me absolutely overcome with excitement.

“It was such a crazy once in a lifetime observation that I couldn’t even have dreamt it up.”

Rattlesnakes bite more humans than any other snake in North America and are responsible for most of the continent’s fatal bites.

And though their venom is only occasionally deadly, it can nonetheless cause severe pain, vomiting, haemorrhaging, and sometimes even heart failure.

So when a nest of the serpents was spotted near a golf course in Scottsdale, the experts were called out. Mr Getty, from snake removal company Rattlesnake Solutions, was in shock at what he found.

“The animal itself was coiled in the back corner of the hole, away from all of its siblings,” he said.

“I couldn’t see the heads until I started dragging the snake backwards, at which point it didn’t really register until it hit daylight and I could process what I was looking at.

“It was so strange, the body itself being incredibly disproportionate compared to its siblings, and then the two heads and how different they are.

“The first few seconds I was in shock, but I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t soon hopping around the adjacent golf course like a small child on Christmas morning.”

Bryan Hughes, founder of Rattlesnake Solutions, said the snake was found dead and had likely perished as a result of its deformity.

“Two-headed snakes can happen when more than one baby shares a single egg yolk,” he said.

“This may result in two babies – twins – but in some cases, various factors may prevent that process from being completed.

“Similar to conjoined twins in other species, they are separate animals with two fully-developed brains which share a single body.

“This can create obvious physiological problems, which is likely what caused the death of this one.”

Mr Hughes said that across the entire company, after more than 20,000 call outs, there had been just one similar occurrence: when a rattler was found with one whole head and another partly formed.

He also said that the other snakes were safely relocated.
Source: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/rare-mutant-two-headed-rattlesnake-22621565

1 Like

Re: Rare Mutant Two-Headed Rattlesnake Found In Arizona, US (Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 10:56am On Sep 04, 2020
Mysteries upon Mysteries keep Unfolding in these Endtimes..

The other day it was a very Big Mysterious Bat seen in some where in Asia.

Few weeks ago a Strange Animal was caught on Camera falling from the sky in the USA ..

From the Events All over the World it is Clear That there are Mysteries that are Set to be Unfolded on the Earth but they are being Held down by A MYSTERIOUS Event..

The RAPTURE of the Saints is on us Folks...
In all you Do, in all you are Involved in , do Good to Ensure you live the Life that will Qualify you to be among those to be Snatched away at the BLAST of the Last Trump!

It Could Be Today! It Could be Tomorrow! It Could be at Any Moment..

He/ She that Hath Ears to Hear! Let them Hear

172 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Rare Mutant Two-Headed Rattlesnake Found In Arizona, US (Photos) by beylinko02: 10:57am On Sep 04, 2020
wetin eyes no go see. Double head, double poison. But the thing looks Ugly sha.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Mutant Two-Headed Rattlesnake Found In Arizona, US (Photos) by dangermouse(m): 11:05am On Sep 04, 2020
I hate snakes!

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Mutant Two-Headed Rattlesnake Found In Arizona, US (Photos) by Auladimeji(m): 12:00pm On Sep 04, 2020
I hates Snakes more than anything

35 Likes

Re: Rare Mutant Two-Headed Rattlesnake Found In Arizona, US (Photos) by muller101(m): 12:13pm On Sep 04, 2020
lovely creature. lala do the needful. Abi you de wash pot wey u wan take cook am?

4 Likes

Re: Rare Mutant Two-Headed Rattlesnake Found In Arizona, US (Photos) by TheFacelessMan: 12:36pm On Sep 04, 2020
Some centuries back, I killed such a monster.

This is a true adventure...

I was on my way to Timbuktu to see a gold merchant when I saw her....

She was the most beautiful girl my eyes had ever had the fortune of seeing.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12267848_arabby_jpega745f129b472004eeff14e2e171f7264

Our eyes met and I felt a jolt of 10,000 volts course through my body ( though electricity wasn't yet discovered then) undecided

[img]https://i./7URU.gif[/img]

I was informed that the village tradition was to sacrifice the most beautiful virgin to a monster as a yearly snack cry

Talata (her name) was the chosen one. She told me sadly that she had less than a fortnight to live. undecided

"I would die for you" I said. That was back when "for better for worse" meant something....

We spent steamy nights together, her virginity already past tense.

And then, the time came for the sacrifice.

On my way to the mountaintop to confront the monster, I went to see the village witch.

She accepted my sacrifice and warned me that only true love and a pure heart can overcome what I was about to face.

She placed her hand on my sword and it burst into flames. shocked shocked shocked

To be continued......

Culled from The Saga of the Shadowless Son

156 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Rare Mutant Two-Headed Rattlesnake Found In Arizona, US (Photos) by Spaxon(f): 12:38pm On Sep 04, 2020
Righteousness89:

Few weeks ago a Strange Animal was caught on Camera falling from the sky in the USA ..

From the Events All over the World it is Clear That there are Mysteries that are Set to be Unfolded on the Earth but they are being Held down by A MYSTERIOUS Event..

In all you Do, in all you are Involved in , do Good to Ensure you live the Life that will Qualify you to be among those to be Snatched away at the BLAST of the Last Trump!

Dammmnn Niggarrrr.
Yu need to be chilling a bit bro

but what if these signs already existed for years past. Maybe it's the Internet that's making everything look so new n trending.

The end time is not soonest but it's imminent

BTW the equation is balanced today.
Righteousness89 is above me and Slawormir is below grin
Nwamikpe's ghost is at rest now cheesy

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rare Mutant Two-Headed Rattlesnake Found In Arizona, US (Photos) by Slawormir: 12:40pm On Sep 04, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Righteousness89:

Ogbeni i tire for you...
Nothing like rapture and mysterious event
You just get luck say you nor be my brother or you nor dey near me....
If not i for don reset and format you...I for use weed cook indomie or beans for you make you sleep for two days so that your brain go reset... As you wake up from the sleep then i go tie loud for you make you smoke....as you dey recover from the loud i go carry you go bar go give you ten bottles....I go leave you for the bar make you stagger come us yourself.....then book hotel for you make two beautiful slim runs babe bang you all night with cow girl style
After all these you go begin dey reason well like real niggarrr

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rare Mutant Two-Headed Rattlesnake Found In Arizona, US (Photos) by Queenlovely(f): 12:40pm On Sep 04, 2020
[/b]

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rare Mutant Two-Headed Rattlesnake Found In Arizona, US (Photos) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 04, 2020
shocked
Re: Rare Mutant Two-Headed Rattlesnake Found In Arizona, US (Photos) by ForeThinker: 12:41pm On Sep 04, 2020
it's a conjoined Twins Snake something

No ..biggies

2 Likes

Re: Rare Mutant Two-Headed Rattlesnake Found In Arizona, US (Photos) by Oodemik: 12:41pm On Sep 04, 2020
Wawu

please toilet led light is available @ a very cheap rate....if you are interested hola me on what.sapp 0,8,0,5,5,0..8,6,3,1,2

It automatically turn on once step into the toilet and turn off when you leave the toilet. This is good for your home to beautify it...

Re: Rare Mutant Two-Headed Rattlesnake Found In Arizona, US (Photos) by Elslim: 12:41pm On Sep 04, 2020
God
Re: Rare Mutant Two-Headed Rattlesnake Found In Arizona, US (Photos) by Madibah(m): 12:41pm On Sep 04, 2020
Conjoined twins grin
Re: Rare Mutant Two-Headed Rattlesnake Found In Arizona, US (Photos) by BENRAZY(m): 12:41pm On Sep 04, 2020
What do I know
Wataguan embarassed
Re: Rare Mutant Two-Headed Rattlesnake Found In Arizona, US (Photos) by Drew13: 12:41pm On Sep 04, 2020
lala
two heads are better than one

2 Likes

Re: Rare Mutant Two-Headed Rattlesnake Found In Arizona, US (Photos) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 04, 2020
Okay Righteousness89, what do you have to say about siamese twins?

Na sign of end time?

2 Likes

Re: Rare Mutant Two-Headed Rattlesnake Found In Arizona, US (Photos) by estyvino(m): 12:41pm On Sep 04, 2020
I am not interested, even la-la self
Re: Rare Mutant Two-Headed Rattlesnake Found In Arizona, US (Photos) by valdes00(m): 12:42pm On Sep 04, 2020
I am in my early thirties and i have never seen a snake in real life talk more of a two headed one, either dead or alive... i am sure i am not the only person with this kind of awkward fact... Surprising shey..?

2 Likes

Re: Rare Mutant Two-Headed Rattlesnake Found In Arizona, US (Photos) by sylve11: 12:42pm On Sep 04, 2020
This creature is damn ugly, and if i were to be the one who saw this thing live, i would have been Arkansas before the snake blinks its eyes in Arizona......... embarassed cool
Re: Rare Mutant Two-Headed Rattlesnake Found In Arizona, US (Photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 12:42pm On Sep 04, 2020
Conjoined snake... Nothing new here
Re: Rare Mutant Two-Headed Rattlesnake Found In Arizona, US (Photos) by Yomboy4ever(m): 12:42pm On Sep 04, 2020
dangermouse:
I hate snakes!
Some mod on nairaland can ban u for saying this e.g lala cheesy grin snake and front page na like Messi and barca relationship.

4 Likes

Re: Rare Mutant Two-Headed Rattlesnake Found In Arizona, US (Photos) by buzorcharles(m): 12:42pm On Sep 04, 2020
Righteousness89:

Mister this one no follow

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Mutant Two-Headed Rattlesnake Found In Arizona, US (Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:43pm On Sep 04, 2020
Siamese snake
Re: Rare Mutant Two-Headed Rattlesnake Found In Arizona, US (Photos) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 04, 2020
Righteousness89:

undecidedundecided

7 Likes

Re: Rare Mutant Two-Headed Rattlesnake Found In Arizona, US (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 12:43pm On Sep 04, 2020
Well we have been seeing them much lately , so they should not be classified as rare again but epic
Re: Rare Mutant Two-Headed Rattlesnake Found In Arizona, US (Photos) by SEGLIZ: 12:43pm On Sep 04, 2020
.... conjoined snake
Re: Rare Mutant Two-Headed Rattlesnake Found In Arizona, US (Photos) by Brio984(m): 12:43pm On Sep 04, 2020
I know this rear senate will be taken straight to the lab for study.. if na 9ja they will attach all unnecessary spirituality to it..
Re: Rare Mutant Two-Headed Rattlesnake Found In Arizona, US (Photos) by Openbusiness: 12:44pm On Sep 04, 2020
shocked As if a rattlesnake with one head is not dangerous enuf. If dis wan bite suntin na double venom b dat oh grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) / Elephant Spotted In Andoni Local Government In Rivers State / Big Elephant Spotted In Oyo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.