Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,720 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:55 AM

FLASH: Nigeria Floors P&ID In London Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FLASH: Nigeria Floors P&ID In London Court (269 Views)

London Court Orders Diezani To Wear Electronic Tag, Imposes Other Bail Condition / Nigeria Floors P&ID As UK Court Grants Relief From $10bn Fine / Nigeria Floors Switzerland At International Sea Tribunal Over Detained Ship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

FLASH: Nigeria Floors P&ID In London Court by Omooba77: 11:34am On Sep 04, 2020
FLASH: Nigeria Floors P&ID In London Court

A British court has granted a rarely-given reprieve to Nigeria to appeal $9bn judgment debt.

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1301827734193221632

1 Like

Re: FLASH: Nigeria Floors P&ID In London Court by flyingpig: 11:36am On Sep 04, 2020
Smartprof 's opinion will be displayed here.

1 Like

Re: FLASH: Nigeria Floors P&ID In London Court by ajailer(m): 11:39am On Sep 04, 2020
I hope this is true. When I heard the story of P& ID, I shake my head for Naija so called polithiefcian. These ppl just want to milk the country dry without conscience.
Re: FLASH: Nigeria Floors P&ID In London Court by SmartProf(m): 11:52am On Sep 04, 2020
flyingpig:
Smartprof 's opinion will be displayed here.
Lol...funny enough opinions don't count in this country.
Re: FLASH: Nigeria Floors P&ID In London Court by SmartProf(m): 11:53am On Sep 04, 2020
The only court judgement outside of Nigeria, I am yet to come to terms with is that of the International Court of Justice that ceded oil rich Bakassi to Cameroon in 2002. Unfortunately, our leaders accepted the judgement and never appealed the ruling. The praise and worship singers of this govt will soon list this as one of the very outstanding achievement of this govt.
Re: FLASH: Nigeria Floors P&ID In London Court by Amotolongbo(f): 11:56am On Sep 04, 2020
Good

We have just been given the chance to change our fate appealing for the judgement to be upturned.

It is too early to celebrate cause this isn’t the judgement we need but an appeal for a fair hearing to set aside the judgement against us.

I hope during this time, we can nogatiate with P&ID to settle out of court and find a realistic ground of paying them the amount that we first agreed on or the amount that won’t have a very negative impact on the nation.

1 Like

Re: FLASH: Nigeria Floors P&ID In London Court by Amotolongbo(f): 12:10pm On Sep 04, 2020
SmartProf:
The only court judgement outside of Nigeria, I am yet to come to terms with is that of the International Court of Justice that ceded oil rich Bakassi to Cameroon in 2002. Unfortunately, our leaders accepted the judgement and never appealed the ruling. The praise and worship singers of this govt will soon list this as one of the very outstanding achievement of this govt.
There are more to things we read on our national dailies.

Moreover, this judgement seems to be a time buying to recall P&ID to settle out of court and find a realistic ground to stand by both parties
Re: FLASH: Nigeria Floors P&ID In London Court by Racoon(m): 12:15pm On Sep 04, 2020
Good relieve but it's not yet uluru for Nigeria yet.P & ID winning this case will spell doom for this nation foreign reserve given the present COVID19 economic meltdown.
Re: FLASH: Nigeria Floors P&ID In London Court by Racoon(m): 12:16pm On Sep 04, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Good! We have just been given the chance to change our fate appealing for the judgement to be upturned.

It is too early to celebrate cause this isn’t the judgement we need but an appeal for a fair hearing to set aside the judgement against us.

I hope during this time, we can nogatiate with P&ID to settle out of court and find a realistic ground of paying them the amount that we first agreed on or the amount that won’t have a very negative impact on the nation.
You aptly said it dear.God save us.
Re: FLASH: Nigeria Floors P&ID In London Court by Mynd44: 12:19pm On Sep 04, 2020

(1)

We Spent N31 Billion To Fight COVID-19 In Nigeria. — FG . / Ned Nwoko 2020 Presidency: Supported By Drum Group / Amb Coomassie Resigns As BCO's Diaspora Coordinator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.