Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,634 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Let Automate Bet9ja For Good - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let Automate Bet9ja For Good (489 Views)

Marketers: Let's Automate Any Of Your Boring Stuffs. / Any Bet9ja For Sale In Anambra? / Bet9ja For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Automate Bet9ja For Good by codeigniter(m): 12:25pm On Sep 04, 2020
hi, I am programmer who likes to solve problems. after realizing that bet9ja is the most popular website in Nigeria after google that made me thought that it will be gud if people could have more advantage when it comes to bet9ja. so I am embarking on a journey to automate bet9ja web virtual with python.

steps to take

1 Collection on data
2 applying AI to the data nb this is only visible when we have tons of data
3 making predictions with bot with ability to stop loss

I am going to be doing all this on my channel

this is a sample video on bet bot I have made before, please subscribe and turn on the notification bell so that when I start releasing the videos u won't miss out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvoPi85Zizk&t=2s

I also have a forum that I created from the scratch pls that out too www.africonn.com and sign up www.africonn.com/forum/signup/

peace

2 Likes

Re: Let Automate Bet9ja For Good by Teemaan(m): 12:42am On Sep 15, 2020
Hey man..... Hit me up, let's discuss some more business as regards this.... I have some manual model that are working fine at the long run... 08100174061

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Someone With A Current Account Or Dolimiary GTB Bank / GTB Down Nation Wide? / Bill Gate Left Microsoft Amid Sexual Advancment Investigation On Female Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.