Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Igbo Restaurants In The East. Is Nothing To Write About - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Igbo Restaurants In The East. Is Nothing To Write About (623 Views)

There Is Fierce Harmattan In Abuja And Rain In The East. / Best Mainland Restaurants In Lagos For Family Time / Why Igbo Girls In The East Are So Desperate To Marry At 25 Years? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Restaurants In The East. Is Nothing To Write About by fineboynl(m): 12:30pm On Sep 04, 2020
the cook rubbish down here. they are just cooking for the money. not even atleast yo make it good or tasty.

the surprising thing here is that people don't really care about good tasty food. they just seems to eat any thing they see. and I guess it's the effect of the war why they just eat anything.
Re: Igbo Restaurants In The East. Is Nothing To Write About by frozen70(f): 12:37pm On Sep 04, 2020
fineboynl:
the cook rubbish down here. they are just cooking for the money. not even atleast yo make it good or tasty.

the surprising thing here is that people don't really care about good tasty food. they just seems to eat any thing they see. and I guess it's the effect of the war why they just eat anything.

Honestly, you are talking out of point
How many restaurants did you eat from before giving this accessments

You went to a bustop or gutter restaurant to feed and you expect to get TFC taste of food there even at #300 a plate ?

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Restaurants In The East. Is Nothing To Write About by ilovewater89(f): 12:42pm On Sep 04, 2020
Yoruba people and too much pepper. Where you expecting a food that's was perish??
Try another eatry next time you are here in Enugu
fineboynl:

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Restaurants In The East. Is Nothing To Write About by fineboynl(m): 12:43pm On Sep 04, 2020
ilovewater89:
Yoruba people and too much pepper. Where you expecting a food that's was perish??
I am not Yoruba. beside yoruba don't know how to cook too. only calaber people cook good.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Restaurants In The East. Is Nothing To Write About by finalboss(m): 1:05pm On Sep 04, 2020
fineboynl:
[s]I am not Yoruba. beside yoruba don't know how to cook too. only calaber people cook good[/s] .

You know nothing Jon snow angry

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Restaurants In The East. Is Nothing To Write About by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 04, 2020
ilovewater89:
Is there a nail inside your head that serve as obstacle to comprehend simple write up? Where on earth did he mentioned he is Yoruba?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Restaurants In The East. Is Nothing To Write About by Georgekyrian(m): 2:45pm On Sep 04, 2020
@fineboynl locate me, make I carry you go where you go spend money chop better soup, Nsala catfish (Azundu), Afang with piom piom troway, vegetable with isam, Oha, onugbu all bam... do you have money to eat 1500 a plate?

p/s: if it's cheap I will take you to one of 4500 a plate
Re: Igbo Restaurants In The East. Is Nothing To Write About by edoairways: 10:04pm On Sep 04, 2020
fineboynl:
I am not Yoruba. beside yoruba don't know how to cook too. only calaber people cook good.
For cooking give it to the igbos and efiks. Just say you went to a restaurant that where you were served tasteless meal. There are exceptions to anything in life. Though it is widely believe that igbos and efiks are great cook, it doesn't rule the fact that there are some who don't cook well

1 Like

Re: Igbo Restaurants In The East. Is Nothing To Write About by Nigga44: 7:24am On Sep 05, 2020
Rubbish boy looking for food with too much red oil grin

We don't cook such nonsense here

(1) (Reply)

If You're A Single Lady Above 24yrs Then You're Lucky & Here's Why... / The Benin Republicans Are Our Brothers O Yorubas! / Mummies And Daddies, Can Premarital Cohabitation Be Morally Justified?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.