Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,577 members, 7,958,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:19 AM

Entertainment - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Entertainment (160 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Entertainment by Calfex: 1:04pm On Sep 04, 2020
As of late expelled Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) housemate, Wathoni, has affirmed that she has seen Erica and Kiddwaya take part in awkward capers in the house.

It tends to be reviewed that Erica had affirmed that she engaged in sexual relations with Kiddwaya while the pair were in the Head of House relax.

Since the pair shared the Head of House relax during the fourth seven day stretch of the show, numerous fans have been hypothesizing that they really got down with one another during that time.

They spent the entire week together after Erica won the Head of House challenge and pick Kiddwaya, her adoration enthusiasm, as her representative.

Talking about that period with Neo prior today, she affirmed that the pair did 'insane things' while further expressing that they did everything conceivable.

In the event that they show recordings of the apparent multitude of things that occurred in that Head of House relax… even me I would prefer not to watch it" she said chuckling

Neo proceeded to solicit the subtleties from what they did, he asked "Sensual caress?" and she reacted "I did everything"

Wathoni has uncovered that she thought about Kiddwaya and Erica's uncivilized ventures while in the house.

In a meeting, she sat for with Brighto, the mother of one uncovered that she has likewise observed the couple do 'awful stuff' since her bed is close to Kiddwaya's. Wathoni proceeded to express that she has consistently realized that her issue with Erica is a direct result of Kiddwaya, yet she wouldn't concede that.
Read more@calfex.com.ng
In her words;

"The fascination was on the grounds that he is a charming person, he talks well that is it.

"I think about all that has been going on. They've been doing awful stuff and I thought about it. Now and then I see them.

"My bed is adjacent to Kiddwaya's. Furthermore, I feel like her issues with me have consistently been a direct result of Kiddwaya yet she continues denying it however it has consistently been Kiddwaya."

(1) (Reply)

Trapboy Freddy Feat. 42 Dugg - sum Mo / Dotman Drops New Single He Titled "Duro" / Check Of This Video From This Instagram Comedian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.