Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,056 members, 7,953,191 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:04 PM

Customer Care Rep Needed - Work Remotely With Good Salary And Bonuses - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Customer Care Rep Needed - Work Remotely With Good Salary And Bonuses (1624 Views)

How Much Was Your First Salary And Which Year / Is N150,000 Monthly A Good Salary ? / The Nigerian Navy Monthly Salary And Allowance | See Naval Officers Ranks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customer Care Rep Needed - Work Remotely With Good Salary And Bonuses by Bank450(m): 1:18pm On Sep 04, 2020
Re: Customer Care Rep Needed - Work Remotely With Good Salary And Bonuses by adontcare(f): 1:48pm On Sep 04, 2020
Which state?
Re: Customer Care Rep Needed - Work Remotely With Good Salary And Bonuses by Bank450(m): 2:56pm On Sep 04, 2020
It is remote, so you can work from anywhere

adontcare:
Which state?
Re: Customer Care Rep Needed - Work Remotely With Good Salary And Bonuses by Snowkel(m): 3:15pm On Sep 04, 2020
it does not look legit
Re: Customer Care Rep Needed - Work Remotely With Good Salary And Bonuses by Bank450(m): 5:36pm On Sep 04, 2020
Wow! serious?

But we have a track record of recruiting, judging by our previous posts.

That is the reason you are yet to get a job

Snowkel:
it does not look legit
Re: Customer Care Rep Needed - Work Remotely With Good Salary And Bonuses by adontcare(f): 11:25pm On Sep 04, 2020
Bank450:
It is remote, so you can work from anywhere

ok
Re: Customer Care Rep Needed - Work Remotely With Good Salary And Bonuses by Snowkel(m): 11:55am On Sep 05, 2020
Bank450:
Wow! serious?
But we have a track record of recruiting, judging by our previous posts.
That is the reason you are yet to get a job
I have a job, just wanna change
Re: Customer Care Rep Needed - Work Remotely With Good Salary And Bonuses by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 05, 2020
Hi, I am interested and I have sent my cv

Bank450:
Hello,

We are Capsgain Solutions

We own and operate several eCommerce portfolios where we sell products to all Nigerians.

We currently have an open position for a customer care representative, preferable female to pick calls, respond to sms, process deliveries and follow up with clients whenever possible.

We sell health products and you should be comfortable with talking to and convincing our customers about several health products

Note this is a remote work and you don't need to come to the office,

Here is your job description:

Login to our Ecommerce platform to see new orders
Call new clients to confirm their orders
Send the new orders to our dispatcher for delivery
Follow up client and dispatcher to ensure successful deliveries.
Report to your manager daily on new orders and successful deliveries

Experience needed:

Good communication skills
Nice and attractive accent
Good Persuasive Skills
Prior relevant experience (Optional)

You will need a functional Internet enabled phone to get access to new orders and to call clients.

If this is what you are interested in:

Please send an email with the title: "I am the customer care rep you need" to capsgainsolutions@gmail.com

Let us know why you are the best fit for the job, don't forget to include the word blue at the start of your email.

Thank you.
Re: Customer Care Rep Needed - Work Remotely With Good Salary And Bonuses by Bank450(m): 6:03pm On Sep 05, 2020
You should get a reply soon

Mumjayden:

Hi, I am interested and I have sent my cv

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Consolidated Breweries-trainee Engineer / Self-employed Webmaster Needs Part-time Assistant / Diamond Bank Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.