Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,925 members, 7,952,725 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:24 PM

The Damsel In Distress - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Damsel In Distress (820 Views)

#NoTo100k: Lamentations Of An Ibadan Damsel / Stories That Touch: The Tragedy Of A Blind Damsel (part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Damsel In Distress by TheFacelessMan: 1:42pm On Sep 04, 2020
Some centuries back, I killed such a monster.

This is a true adventure...

I was on my way to Timbuktu to see a gold merchant when I saw her....

She was the most beautiful girl my eyes had ever had the fortune of seeing.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12267848_arabby_jpega745f129b472004eeff14e2e171f7264

Our eyes met and I felt a jolt of 10,000 volts course through my body ( though electricity wasn't yet discovered then) undecided

[img]https://i./7URU.gif[/img]

I was informed that the village tradition was to sacrifice the most beautiful virgin to a monster as yearly snack cry

Talata (her name) was the chosen one. She told me sadly that she had less than a fortnight to live. undecided

"I would die for you" I said. Back when "for better for worse" meant something....

We spent steamy nights together, her virginity already past tense.

And then, the time came for the sacrifice.

On my way to the mountaintop to confront the monster, I went to see the village witch.

She accepted my sacrifice and warned me that only true love and a pure heart can overcome what I was about to face.

She placed her hand on my sword and it burst into flames. shocked shocked shocked

To be continued......

Culled from The Saga of the Shadowless Son

4 Likes

Re: The Damsel In Distress by QVicky10(f): 2:03pm On Sep 04, 2020
Where is the remaning part. embarassed embarassed
Re: The Damsel In Distress by IamSalt: 3:58pm On Sep 04, 2020
complete this thing before we go less your face o
Re: The Damsel In Distress by TheFacelessMan: 4:52pm On Sep 04, 2020
Likely completing it here.
Re: The Damsel In Distress by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 04, 2020
TheFacelessMan:
Some centuries back, I killed such a monster.

This is a true adventure...

I was on my way to Timbuktu to see a gold merchant when I saw her....

She was the most beautiful girl my eyes had ever had the fortune of seeing.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12267848_arabby_jpega745f129b472004eeff14e2e171f7264

Our eyes met and I felt a jolt of 10,000 volts course through my body ( though electricity wasn't yet discovered then) undecided

[img]https://i./7URU.gif[/img]

I was informed that the village tradition was to sacrifice the most beautiful virgin to a monster as yearly snack cry

Talata (her name) was the chosen one. She told me sadly that she had less than a fortnight to live. undecided

"I would die for you" I said. Back when "for better for worse" meant something....

We spent steamy nights together, her virginity already past tense.

And then, the time came for the sacrifice.

On my way to the mountaintop to confront the monster, I went to see the village witch.

She accepted my sacrifice and warned me that only true love and a pure heart can overcome what I was about to face.

She placed her hand on my sword and it burst into flames. shocked shocked shocked

To be continued......

Culled from The Saga of the Shadowless Son

(1) (Reply)

The Keke Experience / EID, A Poem About Sallah By Pat Ashinze / Support A Fellow Nigerian Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.