Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

FG Receives Russia’s COVID-19 Vaccine - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / FG Receives Russia’s COVID-19 Vaccine (42034 Views)

FG Receives 1,123,200 Additional Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 Vaccine Doses / FG Receives Russia's Covid-19 Vaccine / COVID-19: FG Receives $22 Million Supplies From UN, EU. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Receives Russia’s COVID-19 Vaccine by favor914: 3:27pm On Sep 04, 2020
themonk:

Obviously we have to approach the Russian vaccine with caution, my reply geared towards refuting the efficacy of vaccines in general or calling it the mark of the beast.
Which vaccine has Nigeria created for us, by us, before you are purporting to thread with caution, a beggar has no choice.
Re: FG Receives Russia’s COVID-19 Vaccine by Louisboy22(m): 3:28pm On Sep 04, 2020
DEXTROVERT:
Mark Of The Beast 666 Initiation
Local man will never wise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Receives Russia’s COVID-19 Vaccine by Millennialaku(m): 3:29pm On Sep 04, 2020
DEXTROVERT:
Mark
Of
The
Beast
Initiation
that's the only think you can think of undecided . Nigerians and religion ...#spits
Re: FG Receives Russia’s COVID-19 Vaccine by favor914: 3:30pm On Sep 04, 2020
Passionatebabe:
Nigerians had better be careful on the vaccines they collect. Awoof dey run belle o. Even the Russia wey wan dash us vaccine, no be their country people dey reject am so?

Me I no fit be Guinea pig for some Oyinbo wey wan test their melecine. Especially this one wey Vladimir Putin no gree make di vaccine follow approval process
That is what they told you at Idumota market that the vaccine did not follow due process?
Re: FG Receives Russia’s COVID-19 Vaccine by warriking(m): 3:30pm On Sep 04, 2020
Buddy0:

Guy chill... The vaccine is passed to nafdac for proper verification. Try and see good in things please.
God bless you by brother!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Receives Russia’s COVID-19 Vaccine by imagrg(m): 3:30pm On Sep 04, 2020
A step forward.
Better days are coming!

If you want to make some free money for yourself, see my sigy below.
Re: FG Receives Russia’s COVID-19 Vaccine by dewuyiebun: 3:31pm On Sep 04, 2020
themonk:

Lol, Trump and his followers has brainwashed you.

Do you know why we no longer see polio patients like it used to be years back? VACCINES. That’s the reason why. Use your head my friend.
you're right my friend but this case is quite different you never aware what's about to befall humans, study your Bible seriously you will find answers...rapedthegavel
Re: FG Receives Russia’s COVID-19 Vaccine by Grandmeister(m): 3:32pm On Sep 04, 2020
Ucheosefoh:
Oya awon conspiracy theorists anti Christ vaccine don land.

Come and tell us how it is a microchip by the new world order to get people to receive the mark of the beast 666 in preparation for the coming of the anti Christ.
The irony is that should the vaccine be brought to your neighborhood today you will shy away from getting a shot..Very easy to form woke on an anonymous forum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Receives Russia’s COVID-19 Vaccine by thaoriginator: 3:32pm On Sep 04, 2020
Deadly viccince

Beware! cry
Re: FG Receives Russia’s COVID-19 Vaccine by baby124: 3:34pm On Sep 04, 2020
Let them test it on the ambassador first and watch him closely. grin
Re: FG Receives Russia’s COVID-19 Vaccine by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:34pm On Sep 04, 2020
make the vaccine dey with una for there.
na u people need am.
evil people

1 Like

Re: FG Receives Russia’s COVID-19 Vaccine by Slimpotter(m): 3:34pm On Sep 04, 2020
CzarChris:
I'm a big fan of Russia, despite their"communist" leaning.
Russia is known for their military prowess and amazing military hardwares, not medicine. Well, what do I even know?

Let's watch how this pans out.

Russia has no Communist leanings, they just cooperating with Communists because they share a common adversary in the American government who thinks it's their job to control everything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Receives Russia’s COVID-19 Vaccine by favor914: 3:35pm On Sep 04, 2020
Grandmeister:

The irony is that should the vaccine be brought to your neighborhood today you will shy away from getting a shot..Very easy to form woke on an anonymous forum.
As if anyone will force him to be vaccinated? Next they will come up with a conspiracy theory that Putin & Buhari planned it to kill Christians, just like the churches were purporting at a certain time.
Re: FG Receives Russia’s COVID-19 Vaccine by MusaChukwudi: 3:36pm On Sep 04, 2020
MAGG0T:
cheesy

Imbecilés they will soon fault the Vaccine just to continue with their senseless looting..

Useless APC government

Animals in power.

Smelly maggot!!!!
Re: FG Receives Russia’s COVID-19 Vaccine by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 04, 2020
Don't go and give coronavirus vaccines to malaria patients.The symptoms are the same.
Re: FG Receives Russia’s COVID-19 Vaccine by samsard(m): 3:37pm On Sep 04, 2020
DEXTROVERT:
Mark
Of
The
Beast
Initiation
Yes, but polio vaccine and hepatitis vaccine is not, right? Religion is the bane of Nigeria
Re: FG Receives Russia’s COVID-19 Vaccine by ofiko123(m): 3:38pm On Sep 04, 2020
Nice one...
Re: FG Receives Russia’s COVID-19 Vaccine by MusaChukwudi: 3:38pm On Sep 04, 2020
CzarChris:
I'm a big fan of Russia, despite their"communist" leaning.
Russia is known for their military prowess and amazing military hardwares, not medicine. Well, what do I even know?

Let's watch how this pans out.

Most of their wonderful inventions have been killed off by the evil West using the power of the US Dollar!

The Russians have amazing pharmaceuticals!
Re: FG Receives Russia’s COVID-19 Vaccine by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 04, 2020
Timekeeper:
They should try it on Boohwari daughter first since Russia president tried it on his daughter..

Very affordable... Iphone 6s plus 64gb. Lagos. Price is 73k
I bought this phone 42k last week
Re: FG Receives Russia’s COVID-19 Vaccine by Lexusgs430: 3:40pm On Sep 04, 2020
The same way Madagascar sent them Apple juice.......... grin

2 Likes

Re: FG Receives Russia’s COVID-19 Vaccine by Dreamliner787(m): 3:45pm On Sep 04, 2020
Vaccine or no vaccine, Coro no fit catch me, it's not my father's land's disease
Re: FG Receives Russia’s COVID-19 Vaccine by chatinent: 3:48pm On Sep 04, 2020
Nigeria cannot can in anything, always at the receiving end.
Re: FG Receives Russia’s COVID-19 Vaccine by ensamy(m): 3:49pm On Sep 04, 2020
Let the Ministers, National Assembly members and the President start with the vaccine including Thier families , after one year the Citizens can join.
Let them sacrifice first. Maybe na IDP camp they wan go test am first shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: FG Receives Russia’s COVID-19 Vaccine by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 04, 2020
If I also you ehh, ignorant m.oron angry angry

DEXTROVERT:
Mark
Of
The
Beast
Initiation
Re: FG Receives Russia’s COVID-19 Vaccine by tiger28: 3:53pm On Sep 04, 2020
Ahmed0336 jpost=93566903:
Russia thank you so seriously...

Make our elites begin use am on their families just as Putin's daughter did.

As for me I'd pass.grin
Can we be SURE that his daughter REALLY tested the vaccine
Re: FG Receives Russia’s COVID-19 Vaccine by Sprumbaba: 3:54pm On Sep 04, 2020
themonk:

Lol, Trump and his followers has brainwashed you.

Do you know why we no longer see polio patients like it used to be years back? VACCINES. That’s the reason why. Use your head my friend.

Was the polio vaccine supplied by Putin dunce?
Re: FG Receives Russia’s COVID-19 Vaccine by Jaymaxxy(m): 3:58pm On Sep 04, 2020
DEXTROVERT:
Mark
Of
The
Beast
Initiation

Why una own no dey pass this yeye talk sef?
Re: FG Receives Russia’s COVID-19 Vaccine by golddare: 3:58pm On Sep 04, 2020
Re: FG Receives Russia’s COVID-19 Vaccine by MalaikaEH(f): 4:00pm On Sep 04, 2020
Russian people are still testing positive and dying of the virus. Why the rush to bring the vaccine here.

...I'm just thinking...

1 Like

Re: FG Receives Russia’s COVID-19 Vaccine by Chinny024(f): 4:02pm On Sep 04, 2020
Putin's brand?....
Hmmm..
Re: FG Receives Russia’s COVID-19 Vaccine by benikad(m): 4:03pm On Sep 04, 2020
I dont like commenting but seems I need to. Why are celebrating this mediocrity? Russian gave us covid 19 vaccine and we are happy, this people are one of the main reason why we are where we are coupled with our corrupt leader. Are they not the one that stopped Ajaokuta company from producing steal? because Ajaokuta steel company is the only steel company in the world that can challenge there steel. We think those guys are helping us but they hate us....... the day I will hail them is when they lift the embargo placed on our steel company.

THE STEEL COMPANY IS CURRENTLY OUR GREATEST ALTERNATIVE TO OIL/GAS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus / FG Bans The Sale & Consumption Of Local Gin (Ogogoro) / Ruth, Idahosa's Daughter Recovers From COVID-19, Shares Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.