Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Policeman Killed In My Convoy Just Got Married – Oshiomhole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policeman Killed In My Convoy Just Got Married – Oshiomhole (772 Views)

Wike: Policeman In Mufti Blocked My Convoy With AK-47 Rifle / Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward / Zulum: Soldiers, Not Boko Haram, Attacked My Convoy – Borno Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policeman Killed In My Convoy Just Got Married – Oshiomhole by Abdulazeez99: 3:15pm On Sep 04, 2020
A former Edo State governor and ex-national chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Adams Oshiomhole has revealed that one of two policemen who died in an accident involving his convoy only recently got married, Igbere TV reports.

Mr Oshiomhole said this on Thursday at the resumption of the party’s ward-to-ward campaign at Iruekpen in Esan West Local Government Area.

The former governor said the other policeman killed was about to get married before the tragic incident.

Igbere TV reports that Oshiomhole’s convoy was involved in an accident on Tuesday after a truck rammed into their vehicle in Oluku, Ovia North East Local Government Area.

Upon resumption of the campaign in Iruekpen, a minute silence was observed for the fallen police officers.

Oshiomhole prayed for their souls to rest in peace and urged Esan people to vote massively for the APC governorship candidate, Osagie Ize-Iyamu.

The former APC national chairman’s team said it believed the accident was an attempt on his life.

https://igberetvnews.com/1363499/policeman-killed-convoy-just-got-married-oshiomhole/

Lalasticlala

Re: Policeman Killed In My Convoy Just Got Married – Oshiomhole by drskyfly007(m): 3:18pm On Sep 04, 2020
G
Re: Policeman Killed In My Convoy Just Got Married – Oshiomhole by NobleSeed(m): 3:23pm On Sep 04, 2020
Me not understanding this op ooh
About to get married in your post and your caption portrays he just got married..

Rip to him though.

Na who dey alive dey marry afterwards.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Killed In My Convoy Just Got Married – Oshiomhole by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 04, 2020
Exactly, this is the kind of person they like using as sacrifice
New Couple
New couple's partner tears
May God help us.
Re: Policeman Killed In My Convoy Just Got Married – Oshiomhole by Racoon(m): 3:32pm On Sep 04, 2020
A man that is supposed to be resting & bonding with his new wife.Yet you sadly took him to your political jamboree only for him to meet his untimely demise.This is inconsiderate of you Mr.Oshiomole.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Killed In My Convoy Just Got Married – Oshiomhole by flyingpig: 3:43pm On Sep 04, 2020
Oshiomole trying to whip public sympathy and use it to curry votes undecided
Playing politics with a dead man's life. angry
Re: Policeman Killed In My Convoy Just Got Married – Oshiomhole by ZKOSOSO(m): 3:50pm On Sep 04, 2020
Used for fortifications. We know.....!
Re: Policeman Killed In My Convoy Just Got Married – Oshiomhole by capatainrambo: 4:07pm On Sep 04, 2020
There re no good police.

Enough said
Re: Policeman Killed In My Convoy Just Got Married – Oshiomhole by FGonline: 4:32pm On Sep 04, 2020
U say

Re: Policeman Killed In My Convoy Just Got Married – Oshiomhole by Vicky99(f): 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2020
NobleSeed:
Me not understanding this op ooh
About to get married in your post and your caption portrays he just got married..

Rip to him though.

Na who dey alive dey marry afterwards.
Learn how to read with understanding.
Re: Policeman Killed In My Convoy Just Got Married – Oshiomhole by 9jaBlogger: 10:02am On Sep 05, 2020
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

World In Disarray: Angry Exchanges At Top UN Meeting On COVID-19 / Return To Nigeria If You're A Man, I Will Arrest You. Uwazuruike To Kanu. Says K / Top 5 Politicians Who Could Become Nigeria’s Next President In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.