Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,164 members, 7,829,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Bbnaija : I Can Never Do What Erica Is Doing With Kiddwaya – Dorathy (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija : I Can Never Do What Erica Is Doing With Kiddwaya – Dorathy (video) (837 Views)

DJ Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Kiddwaya (Photos) / Ka3na Expressed Jealousy When Nengi Walked In, Prince Snubed Dorathy (video) / #bbnaija: What Makes Ebuka Pocket His Hands While Talking With Dorathy (video). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija : I Can Never Do What Erica Is Doing With Kiddwaya – Dorathy (video) by ElectroLyte: 3:27pm On Sep 04, 2020
BBNaija housemate, Dorathy has said she can never be like Erica when it comes to relationships. Dorathy made this known during a private conversation with Laycon in the garden on Friday morning.

Big Brother Naija, BBNaija housemate, Dorathy has said she can never be like Erica when it comes to relationships. she made this known during a private conversation with Laycon in the garden on Friday morning.

Read more and watch video===https://thestreetjournal.org/2020/09/dorathy-4/

Re: Bbnaija : I Can Never Do What Erica Is Doing With Kiddwaya – Dorathy (video) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 04, 2020
Meremere niru, kwanpkete na azu.
Meaning :
Pretenders do the worst. She is just gossiping.
Re: Bbnaija : I Can Never Do What Erica Is Doing With Kiddwaya – Dorathy (video) by Fheelzz(m): 4:40pm On Sep 04, 2020
Aswr na true

That Erica girl na Hoelosho on top say she be actress before
She is the real theme behind the saying Huzzle ohh grin Ifykyk

(1) (Reply)

Why My Marriage Crashed–alaafin Of Oyo’s Estranged Wife, Queen Ola Opens Up / MI & Banky W Join Lekki End Sars Peaceful Protest!! (Video) / Wife Surprised Her Hubby With Expensive Ps5 On His Birthday,hubby Burst To Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.