Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,219 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Horrible World Histories In Pictures II - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Horrible World Histories In Pictures II (6108 Views)

Horrible World History / Horrible World History / Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Horrible World Histories In Pictures II by Aidejay(m): 9:06pm On Sep 04, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Well this woman believed her child would grow up to become a Cannibal (An Angel told her of course ) , she even googled 'how to kill a cannibal child' , well luckily the child was saved when but was severely tortured tied and set on fire, God really works in mysterious ways
God is indeed a good God

2 Likes

Re: Horrible World Histories In Pictures II by DannyJ19(m): 9:06pm On Sep 04, 2020
ride on

1 Like

Re: Horrible World Histories In Pictures II by Silentgroper(m): 9:10pm On Sep 04, 2020
TheSourcerer:
A vietnamese teenager buttons his mother shirt after she was raped by G.I American Soilders
They were all killed after this photo was taken
16th March 1968

NB all posts are mine, pictures from facebook info
Have a swell evening with these collection gore lovers
. Pukes. How on earth did they find dz old woman inviting to rape
Re: Horrible World Histories In Pictures II by Silentgroper(m): 9:13pm On Sep 04, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Burmese women wore this pratically their whole lives and cannot be removed , London 1938
Christ. How did it gt in dere if it cant be removed
Re: Horrible World Histories In Pictures II by Silentgroper(m): 9:22pm On Sep 04, 2020
paulolee:
keep it coming bro..mk I pour more fuel for ur gen mk e no off...i de cum..
. Bossman quickly locate madam pucci pour d thing. Abeg no cum 4 thread
Re: Horrible World Histories In Pictures II by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 9:52pm On Sep 04, 2020
Crazy facts
Re: Horrible World Histories In Pictures II by chubinwa(m): 10:10pm On Sep 04, 2020
With so much sauce in his posts, it rarely makes front page. keep it up dude. do not be deterred. we the "association of nairaland post readers" are behind you.

2 Likes

Re: Horrible World Histories In Pictures II by Evaz900(m): 11:32pm On Sep 04, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Well this woman believed her child would grow up to become a Cannibal (An Angel told her of course ) , she even googled 'how to kill a cannibal child' , well luckily the child was saved when but was severely tortured tied and set on fire, God really works in mysterious ways

Sorry sir but i do not understand, Can you please explain more.
Re: Horrible World Histories In Pictures II by doggedfighter(f): 11:39pm On Sep 04, 2020
TheSourcerer:
patience is really nessesary in life's pace . wink
How are you doing?
Re: Horrible World Histories In Pictures II by Nobody: 1:32am On Sep 05, 2020
TheSourcerer:
baby Adolf Hitler, who ever thought ......

He looked mean as a child too.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Horrible World Histories In Pictures II by Nobody: 5:51am On Sep 05, 2020
TheSourcerer:
A vietnamese teenager buttons his mother shirt after she was raped by G.I American Soilders
16th March 1968

(in a German accent) "Americans, bunch of nitvits"

1 Like

Re: Horrible World Histories In Pictures II by Man90(m): 7:19am On Sep 05, 2020
... grabs seat
Re: Horrible World Histories In Pictures II by Openbusiness: 7:31am On Sep 05, 2020
Wow, just wow shocked
Re: Horrible World Histories In Pictures II by TheSourcerer: 7:34am On Sep 05, 2020
Brachaa:

He looked mean as a child too.
True
Re: Horrible World Histories In Pictures II by TheSourcerer: 7:37am On Sep 05, 2020
chubinwa:
With so much sauce in his posts, it rarely makes front page. keep it up dude. do not be deterred. we the "association of nairaland post readers" are behind you.
you're a great guy , Make sure you enjoy this great morning

1 Like

Re: Horrible World Histories In Pictures II by TheSourcerer: 7:38am On Sep 05, 2020
doggedfighter:

How are you doing?
Great how are you?
I just woke up and guess would have to continue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Horrible World Histories In Pictures II by TheSourcerer: 7:41am On Sep 05, 2020
SegFault:

(in a German accent) "Americans, bunch of nitvits"
you sir are very Patriotic.
Re: Horrible World Histories In Pictures II by TheSourcerer: 7:48am On Sep 05, 2020
The man who somewhat single handedly made euthanasia a reasonable alternative' he publicly pronounced a patient's right to die 'saying it's not a crime to kill yourself'

3 Likes

Re: Horrible World Histories In Pictures II by sinkhole: 8:11am On Sep 05, 2020
TheSourcerer:
That was how that stupid "pastor" killed all his followers, including himself, saying an angel in form of comet is coming to take them all to heaven! And all of them believed him, among them, computer scientist who helped them design a website! Many University graduates included
Re: Horrible World Histories In Pictures II by Ayomarcel(m): 8:12am On Sep 05, 2020
OP. I'd love to post some of these on twitter.
Re: Horrible World Histories In Pictures II by KingMack(m): 8:12am On Sep 05, 2020
Abeg make somebody shift I Wan sit down
Re: Horrible World Histories In Pictures II by Elimon(m): 8:15am On Sep 05, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Who know... Brother Shekau was once a cute and innocent baby before Slaughtering millions

1 Like

Re: Horrible World Histories In Pictures II by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 05, 2020
TheSourcerer:
The man who somewhat single handedly made enthnasia 'reasonable alternative' he publicly pronounced a patient's right to die 'saying it's not a crime to die'
Actually it isn't a crime to die.
Re: Horrible World Histories In Pictures II by ALVA001: 8:39am On Sep 05, 2020
TheSourcerer:
The man who somewhat single handedly made enthnasia 'reasonable alternative' he publicly pronounced a patient's right to die 'saying it's not a crime to die'
Euthanasia!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Horrible World Histories In Pictures II by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 05, 2020
16th March 1968

8likes - what r they liking

Some people are closet sociopaths

3 Likes

Re: Horrible World Histories In Pictures II by TimoWerner: 9:19am On Sep 05, 2020
sinkhole:
That was how that stupid "pastor" killed all his followers, including himself, saying an angel in form of comet is coming to take them all to heaven! And all of them believed him, among them, computer scientist who helped them design a website! Many University graduates included
Is this true shocked link please
Re: Horrible World Histories In Pictures II by Auladimeji(m): 11:07am On Sep 05, 2020
TheSourcerer:
16th March 1968

Yet Nigerians(especially the stupid southeastern) will say America is a godly country, whereas they're the same with the murderous arabs

1 Like

Re: Horrible World Histories In Pictures II by Rilley(m): 11:13am On Sep 05, 2020
Interesting
Re: Horrible World Histories In Pictures II by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
TheSourcerer:
16th March 1968

This is really heart breaking.

1 Like

Re: Horrible World Histories In Pictures II by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 05, 2020
Auladimeji:
Yet Nigerians(especially the stupid southeastern) will say America is a godly country, whereas they're the same with the murderous arabs
I'm an igbo guy but I hate having to argue this with people that America is a stupid bloodthirsty country, if you see the nonsense coups and genocides those guys have caused or funded, you will be shocked.
Re: Horrible World Histories In Pictures II by JasperVII(m): 12:22pm On Sep 05, 2020
Auladimeji:
You could have made your point without mentioning South Easterners, but your hatred for us won't let you. It is going to consume you, that hatred of yours.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out The Women In The Life Of The World's Most Feared Man 'Hitler' {PHOTOS} / Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) / Most Mysterious Man In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.