Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

I Need Opinions And Advice Please - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need Opinions And Advice Please (310 Views)

Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please / Ibadan Bolt/taxify Driver’s, Share Experiences And Advice. / MSc In UK Versus N183k Job Offer: Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Opinions And Advice Please by legacychaser: 5:04pm On Sep 04, 2020
Hello
let me get straight to the point, I am a young undergraduate still in 100 lvl although I used to put all my hopes in getting a job right after school, things have changed when I realized the school cert is almost useless in Nigeria and there is this girl am in love with also in 100lvl but am a bit older than her, we have been togther years back since we were both in secondary school because we attended the same school although i was her sinor, now I want her to be my future partner maybe in about 5 years or so, but in other to make this dream come true i need to make money, become financially stable and also have my cert within that time frame since she's from a well educated family, I have decided to learn both digital and crafts skill while am schooling but I need an advice on what I can learn within 6 months so I can start hustling and be financially stable within in 3 to 4 years, although I have male fashion design in mind, what other opinions do you NL family have.

1 Like

Re: I Need Opinions And Advice Please by Kriss216: 5:12pm On Sep 04, 2020
Free your mind from that girl if you want to be financially stable in 3 - 4 years.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Opinions And Advice Please by Historicalee: 5:16pm On Sep 04, 2020
If you've a very analytical mind with a flair for solving technical problems, you should go for Software Development. This will take about 6 months.

But be careful not to jeopardize your academic pursuit in the process of acquiring a skill. Choose a skill that you're passionate about and focus on developing it to a level where you can perform optimally.

But bear in mind that Tertiary level education is important.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Opinions And Advice Please by Marvfem: 7:41pm On Sep 04, 2020
just take things easy and pray about it
Re: I Need Opinions And Advice Please by TimoWerner: 8:00pm On Sep 04, 2020
Girl wey dey give guys her wifi password naim u wan kill ur self on top...sho! so simps nvr wan get sense shocked

it will end in river niger tears.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Opinions And Advice Please by candyguyofficia(m): 8:14pm On Sep 04, 2020
Let me advise you son. I'm glad you have the zeal and passion to be self reliant, I'm also glad you are thinking outside the box like learning a skill ( trust me it's all important) but you see what propelling you isn't what ought to propel you. If there is anyone who should propel you to the zenith, it should be YOU and if it must be someone else it should be your parent or siblings because trust me when push comes to shove I strongly believe the girl won't be there and if she isn't there then what then would propel you to the zenith? Would your whole world suddenly crash?

3 Likes

Re: I Need Opinions And Advice Please by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 04, 2020
legacychaser:
Hello
let me get straight to the point, I am a young undergraduate still in 100 lvl although I used to put all my hopes in getting a job right after school, things have changed when I realized the school cert is almost useless in Nigeria and there is this girl am in love with also in 100lvl but am a bit older than her, we have been togther years back since we were both in secondary school because we attended the same school although i was her sinor, now I want her to be my future partner maybe in about 5 years or so, but in other to make this dream come true i need to make money, become financially stable and also have my cert within that time frame since she's from a well educated family, I have decided to learn both digital and crafts skill while am schooling but I need an advice on what I can learn within 6 months so I can start hustling and be financially stable within in 3 to 4 years, although I have male fashion design in mind, what other opinions do you NL family have.

Just a pity most people are just doingg business without making profit.
some people were making profit but presently business aren't going well.
a lot of people , graduates, are out there in need of work..
why would you just be wasting your day.. when you can learn an Internet skill and start making money.
Robert Kiyosaki said and I quote "the business of 21st century is network marketing"
Learn a skill today and never go broke.
At our training, we teach:
*Graphic design
*Digital marketing
*Photo editing
*Video editting
*Web development
*Web design
*Video Animations
*Freelancing
*Photo manipulation
*Drawing
*Etc
You can't learn any of those skills and still go broke..
I do hear some people say that they are a graphic designer and they are broke..
it's irritating..
I do hear some graphic designer design for 2000,5000,10000..
you are cheap for doing that..
it shows you didn't learn the skills from a professional..
At our training,we would teach you where to get clients to buy your offer for very high prices
If you are interested in this training for any of the skills, u can message me through the number on my signature..
Note:- it's not free..if you can't pay, don't message me..
if you can't pay just for you to flee from poverty, don't message me.
Re: I Need Opinions And Advice Please by Numero9: 8:36pm On Sep 04, 2020
It's a good thing you want to be self reliant.
I would suggest you rather go for what you are passionate about. Please avoid learning/doing things for the sake of making money only.

Learn something out of love/passion

Perfect your skill on it to a very reasonable level.

Take your time.

Solve some problems for some people using your skills.

If confident enough, Monitize it.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: I Need Opinions And Advice Please by legacychaser: 4:02pm On Sep 05, 2020
Historicalee:
If you've a very analytical mind with a flair for solving technical problems, you should go for Software Development. This will take about 6 months.

But be careful not to jeopardize your academic pursuit in the process of acquiring a skill. Choose a skill that you're passionate about and focus on developing it to a level where you can perform optimally.

But bear in mind that Tertiary level education is important.
thanks for the advice
Re: I Need Opinions And Advice Please by legacychaser: 4:04pm On Sep 05, 2020
candyguyofficia:
Let me advise you son. I'm glad you have the zeal and passion to be self reliant, I'm also glad you are thinking outside the box like learning a skill ( trust me it's all important) but you see what propelling you isn't what ought to propel you. If there is anyone who should propel you to the zenith, it should be YOU and if it must be someone else it should be your parent or siblings because trust me when push comes to shove I strongly believe the girl won't be there and if she isn't there then what then would propel you to the zenith? Would your whole world suddenly crash?
wow, I believe you are a very matured person and I think your advice worths it, thank you sir
Re: I Need Opinions And Advice Please by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 06, 2020
Learn whatever you have "passion" for. I emphasised on passion bro.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get A Distributor For My Food Product. / 8 Step To Create Online Course. / What Do You Do For A Living? Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.