Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,540 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

A Notorious Drug Dealer Ducked By SARS Feared Dead - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Notorious Drug Dealer Ducked By SARS Feared Dead (634 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Notorious Drug Dealer With 6.8kg Of Cannabis In Yobe / Indian Police Bust ‘Notorious’ Drug Cartel, Two Nigerians Arrested / NDLEA Raids Notorious Drug Joints In Lagos, Others, Arrests 663 Drug Traffickers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Notorious Drug Dealer Ducked By SARS Feared Dead by Chukwumez(m): 5:11pm On Sep 04, 2020
Fear has griped a family in Anara Community, Imo State over the health status of their drug dealer son simply identified as Apama. According to the report gathered from a source, Apama has been dealing in hard drugs such as Marijuana, Cocaine and the likes.

His arrest was led by the men of Anti-robbery Squad after a robbery incident owned by a lady allegedly belonging to a relative of the Imo State Speaker, Hon. Chiji Collins.

The trusted source also revealed to Eagles that the fear emanated after one of the siblings claimed that he went him usual visit at the prison to provide him with food but was denied the opportunity to see him despite several hours of persuasions.

He was indicted by four guys whom he connived with in breaking into the lady's shop, carted away with phone accessories worth hundreds of thousands, report says. Although, the family involved was said to made move to reconcile with the lady, but proved abortive due to her high connection with the speaker.

While his family awaits further actions from the SARS office if he will be charged to Court, they feared he might be dead since no one has been allowed to see him or provide him with food.

https://www.eaglesourcenews.com/2020/09/a-notorious-drug-dealer-ducked-by-sars-feared-dead.html

[]

Re: A Notorious Drug Dealer Ducked By SARS Feared Dead by Mayng01(m): 6:32pm On Sep 04, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: A Notorious Drug Dealer Ducked By SARS Feared Dead by Autotech312(m): 7:29pm On Sep 04, 2020
Those Fsars are complete animal in human form. I got arrested at Ojodu berger on Wednesday for no reason, wasted my time took to me and the other arestees all round Lagos and later drop me off after I could not give them a dime. #fsarssucks

(1) (Reply)

Incest: Mother Professes Undying Love To Son (video) / SARS Officer Allegedly Uses A Hand Knife To Threaten Protesters(photos) / From SARS to SWAT (SARS WITH ADVANCED TACTICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.