Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,882 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

How To Create A Nigerian Paypal That can receive money - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Create A Nigerian Paypal That can receive money (164 Views)

Get A Paypal That Can Send And Receive Funds / Is Nigerian Paypal Now Accepting Payments? / Get A Stunning Website From Us And Receive Money In Naira, US Dollars And Pounds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Nigerian Paypal That can receive money by Playthepianos: 5:19pm On Sep 04, 2020
Hello, guys.

No long story.

We all know how important PayPal is today. I mean, remember the good old times, when Nigerians were not restricted. That time, making money online was sweet. As Nigerians, we could do any business online as we like.

But then, PayPal withdrew this grace from us. They said it was because of the high rate of scam activites.

We are partially lucky because they didn't ban Nigerians completely - they only restricted us. So now, we can only use Nigerian PayPal accounts to send payments alone, but not to receive. How sad!

I mean, what is the use of this? The use of most of the blogs, and the offering of services on the internet in Nigeria, is to make money, not to pay money, right?

As a blogger, I saw many fat-paying ad networks and means to make money online, but because their payment method is through paypal, there was no hope for me. I had to sadly forfeit them. (Not anymore though!)

The other methods to earn money online without PayPal requires a higher threshold. Nawa oh.

But now, I look at my past and I smile. Why? I have the ultimate secret now. I operate a PayPal account legitimately from Nigeria. In fact, the last time, I withdrew to my bank account was yesterday.

So this is good news to you reading this. If you have funds online that you can't withdraw because of PayPal restrictions, or there are ad networks you can't join, count yourself happy now. You are about to get a PayPal account that receives money in Nigeria.

The sweeter part of this is that, you don't need VPN to operate it. No need for stress; No need for illegal stuff; no need for tricks; no fear of ban and all those criminal stuff.

So here's it:

I will help you create a Nigerian PayPal account that can receive money into your Nigerian bank account. There is no need to depend on families abroad to get your PayPal earnings; there is no need for PayPal money exchangers; there is no need to change your earnings to recharge card or use it to buy something abroad.

All that is crap! Become your boss now!

I will create a standard Nigerian PayPal account for you. To make it legal, we will supply your real details to PayPal while registering - all for a very small token.

Call or chat me up on Whatsapp to get yours at a very affordable price.

Call: +2349031821332
WhatsApp: 08035138818

You must pay the price to win the price. With PayPal, you will be earning more from the internet.

I remain your humble guy. Don't call WhatsApp and don't WhatsApp call. smiley

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Onepress - Responsive Magazine & News Premium Blogger Template / Backlinks Needed / Recommend A Good Web Hosting In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.