Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,177 members, 7,953,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:39 PM

Stop Wasting Your Money On Admob Self Clicking - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Stop Wasting Your Money On Admob Self Clicking (302 Views)

Google Admob Self Clicking App And Playstore Upload. / I Will Show You How To Make 50 K Monthly On Admob (not Self Clicking) / Admob Self Clicking Beginners Guide.... Earn Big (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Wasting Your Money On Admob Self Clicking by Shaafi891011: 5:46pm On Sep 04, 2020
Admob self clicking is the usual way that make all the Nigerian people addicted to it and still they still get banned.
Do you want to hear the truth?? Is ILLEGAL
That's why your u people get banned.

Come and learn how to use the Google admob in right way without getting banned.

Chat me on Whatsapp
+2347054664739
Re: Stop Wasting Your Money On Admob Self Clicking by DaInferno(m): 6:30pm On Sep 04, 2020
you are still one of them if you can't post it here it's not easy to out smart admob no matter what ur plan is
Re: Stop Wasting Your Money On Admob Self Clicking by wealthpreach(m): 6:57pm On Sep 04, 2020
Shaafi891011:
Admob self clicking is the usual way that make all the Nigerian people addicted to it and still they still get banned.

Chat me on Whatsapp
+2347054664739
Na them
Re: Stop Wasting Your Money On Admob Self Clicking by Sheriman(m): 8:18am On Sep 23, 2020
Shaafi891011:

Chat me on Whatsapp
+2347054664739
Shut up!! If you can't post it here and let others see it then get the Bleep off!!! You cant outsmart Google in any way cos Google will still ban you
Re: Stop Wasting Your Money On Admob Self Clicking by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 23, 2020
Sheriman:

Shut up!! If you can't post it here and let others see it then get the Bleep off!!! You cant outsmart Google in any way cos Google will still ban you
gbam
Re: Stop Wasting Your Money On Admob Self Clicking by dasamusa(m): 2:28pm On Apr 14, 2022
The strategy de YouTube joor

(1) (Reply)

South Africa Recession Enters Q4 With 51% Drop In GDP / Transfer Money From Nigeria To India / Investment Opportunity In Phone Accessories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.