Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Beware Of Cash Chain Investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Beware Of Cash Chain Investment (6599 Views)

Fraud Alert!! Beware Of Cash Chain Investment / Fraud Alert!! Cash Chain Investment Or Forex Trade Investment / Cash Chain Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Cash Chain Investment by 775chris(m): 5:53pm On Sep 04, 2020
MY nairalanders pls beware of this cash chain investment on facebook pls.
This guys are out there to reap where they never sow. Two days ago I was on facebook and i saw one popular actor advertising d platform then I follow the link and a guy respond immediately and sound really nice call his name James, so I decided to invest 5k he then send me acc no ABDUL MALIK IBRAHIM ACC 6311010522 FIDELITY BANK .
After transfer 5k he then called me to send another 5k that the first one is not enough then I told him to hold that he has already that the 5k can't kill me pls my people beware of them and there active because many people will read some of their comments on facebook and empty their account in to the and of fraudulent people.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Cash Chain Investment by Omoluwabi4real: 12:25pm On Oct 02, 2020
Pls Nigeria they are 419 nothing like double investment they have defrauded me of my 30k .pls Nigeria be warn ooooo
Re: Beware Of Cash Chain Investment by Omoluwabi4real: 7:48pm On Oct 02, 2020
Beware of 419 they are fake don't be there victim
Re: Beware Of Cash Chain Investment by esthy86(f): 2:05pm On Feb 05, 2021
mine is 20k and the guy come dey request for extra 30k that bit coin is high
Re: Beware Of Cash Chain Investment by MDValour(f): 11:54am On Sep 09, 2023
Omoluwabi4real:
Beware of 419 they are fake don't be there victim
Good morning, please I send you dm yesterday you didn't response, I wan to ask you something about NFIU, Please can you send me message on wumightbabe@gmail.com. it's urgent. Ese Anu fun mi ooo

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone To Give Me Business Idea I Can Invest 500000 / Make Money Daily By Liking Facebook Videos (proofs Attached) / Opinion Poll MMM (will U PH If U Get Matched On Jan14th)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.