Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,547,293 members, 5,864,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 September 2020 at 06:38 AM

Book Your Orders For Recharge Card Epins And Printing Software - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Book Your Orders For Recharge Card Epins And Printing Software (291 Views)

Graphic Design And Printing...corporate Branding / Hurry For Your Bonus Recharge Card From Ejitex Team / Guess What This Goat Shoulted ... Win Recharge Card (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Book Your Orders For Recharge Card Epins And Printing Software by ATG2020(m): 7:10pm On Sep 04
Technology has made Recharge Card Printing business a top priority and easy to venture into with small or huge capital. You can earn from a range of ₦500 to ₦20,000 and above depending on your start up capital and high customers that patronize you.

Most businessmen and women have failed in this business due to lack of knowledge, expecting much profits too soon and not being able to deal with the right dealer or identify a true dealer. Recharge Card business is a lucrative business to venture into, as the increase in demand for recharge card keeps rising daily.

WHAT WE DO
• Firstly, we lecture you briefly about the business.
• Teach you how to run it on your own, from your comfort zone.
• Provide you with the necessary tools on how to beat the market, have more customers and get new ones both offline and online.
• Lastly, we offer you our best e-pin rate and printing software that can't be hacked.

WHO WE ARE
We are DEALERS made up of team of expertise with many years of experience in this business and we are here to share the experience we have with you.

Check my signature for our conatct and visit our blog for more info. We are available for Call and WhatsApp.
Re: Book Your Orders For Recharge Card Epins And Printing Software by ATG2020(m): 10:08am On Sep 05
WHAT YOU NEED TO EXCEL IN BUSINESS
√ Knowledge
√ Capital or Support or Leverage
√ Tools to run the business
√ Market Strategy
√ Do more of research to always come out with something different. The key word is; BE DIFFERENT
√ Never stop believing in yourself

Check my signature for our contact details! Call/WhatsApp us
Re: Book Your Orders For Recharge Card Epins And Printing Software by ATG2020(m): 7:29pm On Sep 05
WHY CHOOSE US
• We are registered enterprise under Corporate Affairs Commission
• Our customer service is top notch
• We take your request every important because our customers are always our first priority.

√ Discover the various investment options in recharge card business.
√ How to start on a small/big scale.

Re: Book Your Orders For Recharge Card Epins And Printing Software by ATG2020(m): 12:23pm On Sep 06
The world we live in today is evolving and we all need to adapt to it positively. Making money this modern days is so easy that if you are not doing so, then you are missing out. Don't be left out! Make money both offline and online in this business.
Happy Sunday!

Re: Book Your Orders For Recharge Card Epins And Printing Software by ATG2020(m): 7:27pm On Sep 06
Share with us your greatest challenge in Recharge Card Printing Business let's give you in return an experience that might be useful. Every business needs Team-Work; we need you and you need us.

We are available for quick response. Check my signature for Call/WhatsApp number. Thanks and have a tremendous week ahead!
Re: Book Your Orders For Recharge Card Epins And Printing Software by ATG2020(m): 8:48am On Sep 07
ALWAYS LEARN TO RE-STRATEGIES
The reasons why those who started could not make the money are; faulty marketing strategies and leadership skill.

Marketing is the "Livewire" of any thriving business. It is not enough to have the money to invest and printing enough vouchers. You must get your marketing and leadership skills right.

Leadership is all about influence and managing relationship with your customers while marketing is about attracting potential customers.

Contact us today! Check my signature for Call/WhatsApp number
Re: Book Your Orders For Recharge Card Epins And Printing Software by ATG2020(m): 6:42pm On Sep 07
WHICH MARKETING SKILLS WORK?

Let me share with you a few tips that will guarantee you at least ₦100,000 - ₦450,000 a month.
Design a small form; name, phone number, address e.t.c go out in every street, meters away from your residence depending on how far you can. Explain to any retailer you meet that you want to do business with them, give them any benefit you think of.
Give the form to the person to fill and find out how much voucher can the person buy in a day or week. As you take your leave, make sure you leave your contact with the person.
Go round, There are many of them around, be friendly with them and even offer to give them credit facility; Don't be afraid, business is all about risk taking.

Once you have collected as many contacts lets say at least 50 retailers or even those who sell at home or at their shops. Build a database of the contact on anything, computer, notebook e.t.c.
Obtain bulk SMS credits from any reseller to enable you send SMS cheaply.
With this, you can start building relationship with them.
This is where your leadership skill comes into play.

Contact us today! Check my signature for Call/WhatsApp number
Re: Book Your Orders For Recharge Card Epins And Printing Software by ATG2020(m): 10:05am On Sep 08
If you have the primary tools for recharge cards production, Good starting capital, reliable partners; this business will fetch you huge money in no time!

Do you really know how much Nigerians spend annually on recharge cards? Nigerians spend over ₦300 billion annually and this shows how important they are in our everyday lives. Everyone with mobile phones needs to make calls, top up data bundle and for that, they need their phones to be loaded with airtime.

Be involved in this lucrative business, ask important questions about Recharge Card business and let's help your business grow. Check signature for our contact details
Re: Book Your Orders For Recharge Card Epins And Printing Software by ATG2020(m): 7:31pm On Sep 08
Buy Recharge Card ePins from Kings Enterprise. We are dealers; we sell e-Pins, Printing Software and SDTS machine.

Check my signature for our conatct and visit our blog for more info. We are available for Call and WhatsApp
Re: Book Your Orders For Recharge Card Epins And Printing Software by ATG2020(m): 10:24am On Sep 09
Do you have business capital (small or huge) and you don't know which business to venture into? Then you may want to take my advice and venture into this high-volume, low-risk business of Recharge Card printing and supply.

For more information on how you can successfully start your recharge card business and make profits from it, check my signature and get our contact details today let's work with you.
Re: Book Your Orders For Recharge Card Epins And Printing Software by ATG2020(m): 8:08am On Sep 10
Recharge Card Profit Calculation
Today, we live in the part of the world where people appreciate individual relationship and individual relationship has become paramount. Always send bulk sms to your customers both new and old, text greetings and other things you think can speak to their emotions and always send information about stock of vouchers.

If you have 50 customers that patronize you daily and they resell at least 50 vouchers of MTN #100 each a day, i.e 50x50 = ₦2500. ₦2500x100 = ₦250,000 and do you know how much profit you will derive from ₦250,000 recharge card sales in a day?. That is just one day from fifty customers that patronize you. What about 100, 200, or 300 customers? Don't say it is not possible, it is. Calculate it in a month!

One thing you need to know is that, People is the greatest asset anyone can ever think of. If you can nurture your relationship with your customers and grow new ones, the sky will be your starting point.

Check my signature and get our contact details today let's work with you
Re: Book Your Orders For Recharge Card Epins And Printing Software by ATG2020(m): 8:20pm On Sep 10
WHAT WE DO
• Firstly, we lecture you briefly about the business.
• Teach you how to run it on your own, from your comfort zone.
• Provide you with the necessary tools on how to beat the market, have more customers and get new ones both offline and online.
• Lastly, we offer you our best e-pin rate and printing software that can't be hacked.

Check my signature and get our contact details today let's work with you
Re: Book Your Orders For Recharge Card Epins And Printing Software by ATG2020(m): 11:30am On Sep 11
You will agree with me that Network user's base is above 100 millions and it's still growing? Despite this millions making potential in the telecommunication-Network industry, "some people" are still not making a living with it.
Ever before now, these cards were being printed abroad and imported to our country by Network service providers - MTN, AIRTEL etc. However, it was stopped by the government by making it compulsory for all Network service providers to print their prepaid calling cards here in Nigeria. This therefore, opened another investment opportunities for Nigerian-Agents, Distributors, Retailers And The Consumers.

Become part of our Reseller today or partner with us and benefit a high discount rate.
Check my signature and get our contact details today let's work together
Re: Book Your Orders For Recharge Card Epins And Printing Software by ATG2020(m): 2:20pm On Sep 12
FEASIBILITY STUDIES
1. How many people use Cell phones in Nigeria?
2. How many recharge cards are loaded by individuals daily?
You need to do a feasibility study of the area you want to start up your recharge card business. However; we will guide you on how to conduct the study easily, knowing what the study is intended to achieve for you. And we strongly recommend that you do the study before investing a dime in this business again

Get a discount ePin rates when you buy from us, Check my signature and get our contact details today let's work together.
Re: Book Your Orders For Recharge Card Epins And Printing Software by ATG2020(m): 7:13pm On Sep 12
WHAT YOU NEED TO START RECHARGE CARD BUSINESS
1. A desktop or laptop computer
2. Internet access
3. Printing software
4. Printer
5. Email address
6. Recharge card ePINs.

Get a discount ePin rates when you buy from us, Check my signature and get our contact details today let's work together.
Re: Book Your Orders For Recharge Card Epins And Printing Software by ATG2020(m): 9:37am On Sep 13
THE SECRET YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT RECHARGE CARD BUSINESS!

We are always available to furnish you with the right details of everything you need to know about Recharge Card Printing Business, including our ePin rates (prices) and how much profit you stand to make for each denomination printed.

Become part of our Reseller today and benefit a high discount rate.
Check my signature and get our contact details
Re: Book Your Orders For Recharge Card Epins And Printing Software by ATG2020(m): 9:42pm On Sep 13
Do you intend to go into this business on a large scale? Or do you want to start this business in a small scale?

Get in touch with us and let's put you on a right track. Check my signature and get our contact details..
Re: Book Your Orders For Recharge Card Epins And Printing Software by ATG2020(m): 8:42am On Sep 14
Good day to you all!

To get started into this business, first thing first is to know the structures in Recharge Card Business.
The structures are;
• The Network providers or operators
• Dealers
• Sub-Dealers (We know as wholesalers)
• Retailers

And another is to know how all works together directly or indirectly to meet up ends meet. But note that, each one of the structures needs each other in this business.

Get in touch with us and let's put you on a right track. Check my signature and get our contact details..
Re: Book Your Orders For Recharge Card Epins And Printing Software by ATG2020(m): 6:16pm On Sep 14
Do you know that according to a survey conducted in 2012, recharge cards is one of the fastest selling products in the country and imagine how lucrative investing in this business could be with an insatiable demand for more and more cards.

Re: Book Your Orders For Recharge Card Epins And Printing Software by ATG2020(m): 11:38am On Sep 15
YES YOU NEED THESE TO START RECHARGE CARD BUSINESS;
A desktop or laptop computer, Internet access, Printing software, Printer, Email address, Recharge card ePINs. BUT if you don't have a computer and a printer or you have a computer but don't have a printer, it doesn't stops you from doing this business.
In cases like this, what you need is an active email address and a flash drive (where you save your printing software). You buy ePins and it's being sent to your email, you then go to the cyber cafe and print the sent ePins as voucher.

Ask me how when you contact us, Check my signature and get our contact details today let's work together.
Re: Book Your Orders For Recharge Card Epins And Printing Software by ATG2020(m): 7:44pm On Sep 15
My post is mostly to share more knowledge and of course sell our service but it's not a must that new customers should patronize us after the information; it's a matter of choice and we respect your decision, thanks.
Re: Book Your Orders For Recharge Card Epins And Printing Software by ATG2020(m): 11:23am On Sep 16
Do you know that Recharge Card Business is a very lucrative business, It's a business you can start up with a minimum of ₦30,000 and you earn daily. But Note; the higher your start up capital, the higher your profit.

First thing first; Get to know the structures in Recharge card business and how all the structures works together to achieve ends meet

We offer great marketing strategies to our new customers on how to sell their purchase ePins fast because marketing is the live wire in every business.

Become part of our Reseller today and benefit a high discount rate
Re: Book Your Orders For Recharge Card Epins And Printing Software by ATG2020(m): 8:38pm On Sep 16
HOW ALL THE STRUCTURES WORKS TOGETHER TO ACHIEVE ENDS MEET
Dealers buys ePins directly from the Network providers/operators at a high discount rate while Sub-Dealers are partners with the dealers and they buy ePins directly from a dealer. And Retailers, buys from both dealer and a sub-dealer but the sell rate in which is given to a sub-dealer is different from that of a retailer when dealing with a dealer.

Become part of our Reseller today and benefit a high discount rate
Re: Book Your Orders For Recharge Card Epins And Printing Software by ATG2020(m): 9:37am On Sep 17
Beat the market with our support marketing strategies and thank us later. Ask how?

Check my signature and get our contact details.
Re: Book Your Orders For Recharge Card Epins And Printing Software by ATG2020(m): 9:59pm On Sep 17
Most people think that if they don't have a computer and a printer or they have computer but don't have a printer, that they can't start up a recharge card business.
Although, you need; A computer, internet access, Printing software, Printer, Email address and ePins to start up fully but it doesn't stops you from doing this business without the complete tools in place. In cases like this, we will enlighten you on how to run your business not having them in place.

Re: Book Your Orders For Recharge Card Epins And Printing Software by ATG2020(m): 8:05am On Sep 18
Good day!!

We want to use this opportunity to appreciate all our new customers that got to know about us through Nairaland and as well to those who contacted us just to know more about Recharge Card Business; we really need your response because it let us know that there is somebody out there that wants to know what we know and make an impact with it. And we do know that there are few following us here, waiting to see negative comments. We say a very warm thank you to all. Remain bless and have a great day ahead.
Re: Book Your Orders For Recharge Card Epins And Printing Software by ATG2020(m): 9:44pm On Sep 18
The secret to earn more in Rechard Card Business is to stretch out in other to get more sales. "There is always that persons waiting for you to get to them and if you don't, another seller will".

(1) (Reply)

Would You Join The Nigerian Police Force ?? / What's Health Supplements - Why Are They Largely Ineffective / Correct Comptia A+ Dumps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.