Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Archaeologists Unearth 2,500-Year-Old Palace Dating Back To The Kings Of Judah - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Archaeologists Unearth 2,500-Year-Old Palace Dating Back To The Kings Of Judah (72488 Views)

Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) / Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) / Archaeologists Unveil Solomon's Seal - Ancient Amulet Protecting From Evil (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Archaeologists Unearth 2,500-Year-Old Palace Dating Back To The Kings Of Judah by kingxsamz(m): 11:10pm On Sep 05, 2020
Image123:

We were not discussing that. Howbeit, they would be far fetched if they were said to be NORMAL occurrences and not SUPERNATURAL(miraculous) occurrences.

Eyah, why nw?
Let's discuss about it?
Aren't we using logic here anymore?
Since we're talking about things that are far fetched, let's talk about the staff that turned into a snake and swallowed another snake. Isn't that also far fetched?
Re: Archaeologists Unearth 2,500-Year-Old Palace Dating Back To The Kings Of Judah by Chicastle: 11:14pm On Sep 05, 2020
Rightiounesss 89 don see work today
Re: Archaeologists Unearth 2,500-Year-Old Palace Dating Back To The Kings Of Judah by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 05, 2020
kingxsamz:

Eyah... Seems like my comments are really giving you heart attack. Why don't you pray to your god so that he makes me stop?
And no, I didn't quote you.
You decided to mention me because your body dey pepper you. Sha drink water before you sleep and open the windows so you don't sweat profusely. Cus I can see how frustrated you are.
But don't worry, you'll be fine. cheesy

Proverbs 26:5

grin

Foolishness most times is hereditary and it shows all over your replies to people's comments that you inherited it.

I don't need to pray to my God to answer fools like you. He has given me the ability to dish out befitting replies to you and the demons troubling your mendular.

That Bible verse up there tells me to.

Its true you didn't quote me but you quoted some of my own. The Christian body is one.

You are a fool to want to force down your sick beliefs down people's throat.

Learn to mind your business.

Jesus is Lord for Ever.

You can weep on. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Archaeologists Unearth 2,500-Year-Old Palace Dating Back To The Kings Of Judah by gonkin(m): 11:17pm On Sep 05, 2020
Vyzz:
So they are confirming the bible....

Sometimes I wish to be flash, so I can go buy in time and find out when/where people hid their treasures....

And also confirm many lies listed as facts today

That's one idea, but if i had such powers I would kidnap bubu and all others causing strain in the hearts of Nigerians then feed them to the sharks. I wouldn't travel back. I would travel forward and predict exchange rates, invest in businesses and best of all I will use marthy mcfly's idea and get a soccer history to wreck all betting services cuz i would know the outcome of game
Re: Archaeologists Unearth 2,500-Year-Old Palace Dating Back To The Kings Of Judah by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:18pm On Sep 05, 2020
ruins of past lives cant be discovered by our generation. we cant unravel the mysteries around us. maybe the next generation will do that.. the question remains that there are some things that are left unanswered and they are to remain like that because if they are exposed, there will be chaos and panic on earth..

1 Like

Re: Archaeologists Unearth 2,500-Year-Old Palace Dating Back To The Kings Of Judah by kingxsamz(m): 11:20pm On Sep 05, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Proverbs 26:5

grin

Foolishness most times is hereditary and it shows all over your replies to people's comments that you inherited it.

I don't need to pray to my God to answer fools like you. He has given me the ability to dish out befitting replies to you and the demons troubling your mendular.

That Bible verse up there tells me to.

Its true you didn't quote me but you quoted some of my own. The Christian body is one.

You are a fool to want to force down your sick beliefs down people's throat.

Jesus is Lord for Ever.

You can weep on. grin

Lol weep? I'm just here eating. Laughing over comments.
Don't sweat it.
The fact that you're hurling insults already proves you're pained.
Sha just drink water. cool you'll be fine.

1 Like

Re: Archaeologists Unearth 2,500-Year-Old Palace Dating Back To The Kings Of Judah by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 05, 2020
kingxsamz:

Go and cry somewhere else if my comment hurt you. undecided

Will you keep quiet!

You tell everyone pointing out your stupidity to you that they are crying while you are the one wailing. grin

Your madness eehn! grin

E no get part two.

Sick Boy! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Archaeologists Unearth 2,500-Year-Old Palace Dating Back To The Kings Of Judah by kingxsamz(m): 11:29pm On Sep 05, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Will you keep quiet!

You tell everyone pointing out your stupidity to you that they are crying while you are the one wailing. grin

Your madness eehn! grin

E no get part two.

Sick Boy! grin grin

Lol, alright then.
Re: Archaeologists Unearth 2,500-Year-Old Palace Dating Back To The Kings Of Judah by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 11:32pm On Sep 05, 2020
ndubueze92:
Which academics? The way you guys put up vague write ups very proudly on nairaland, is absurd.
The way you guys proudly display your ignorance is super absurd
Simply go check up the historicity of the Bible and stop typing nonsense
Re: Archaeologists Unearth 2,500-Year-Old Palace Dating Back To The Kings Of Judah by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 05, 2020
kingxsamz:

Lol weep? I'm just here eating. Laughing over comments.
Don't sweat it.
The fact that you're hurling insults already proves you're pained.
Sha just drink water. cool you'll be fine.

Keep quiet! grin

You've forgotten so soon that you insulted me? That's one of the symptoms of madness.

See, check my moniker.

I be Christian ooo. But I no dey too use Proverbs 26:4 like Righteousness89 . na the next verse I dey use wella.

Insane guys like you know me for here.

I go serve you hot hot like pepper soup.

You fools insult Christians and expect them to keep quiet.

You are found of saying, " Is that what your Jesus taught you"

But you've never heard when he chased madmen like you out of the synagogue with a whip.

Jumping on Christian matters in order to rubbish them would not go unchecked here.

Get that into you demon invested skull.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Archaeologists Unearth 2,500-Year-Old Palace Dating Back To The Kings Of Judah by kingxsamz(m): 11:36pm On Sep 05, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Keep quiet! grin

You've forgotten so soon that you insulted me? That's one of the symptoms of madness.

See, check my moniker.

I be Christian ooo. But I no dey too use Proverbs 26:4 like Righteousness89 . na the next verse I dey use wella.

Insane guys like you know me for here.

I go serve hot hot like pepper soup.

You fools insult Christians and expect them to keep quiet.

You are found of saying, " Is that what your Jesus taught you"

But you've never heard when he chased madmen like you out of the synagogue with a whip.

Jumping on Christian matters in order to rubbish them would not go unchecked here.

Get that into you demon invested skull.

Keep shedding those tears.
See painment sha.

Re: Archaeologists Unearth 2,500-Year-Old Palace Dating Back To The Kings Of Judah by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
kingxsamz:

Keep shedding those tears.
See painment sha.

Keep quiet!

E pain am grin

1 Like

Re: Archaeologists Unearth 2,500-Year-Old Palace Dating Back To The Kings Of Judah by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 11:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Academically established to be unreliable?
And archaeologists around the world discovering Bible facts are outside the academics?

You're really trying to make sense. Try harder

So if,as an hypothetical example,the ruins of new York is unearthed by archaeologists millennials from now,using your logic that means spider man comic book or any other such works were the city is mentioned are all factual and accurate?

2 Likes

Re: Archaeologists Unearth 2,500-Year-Old Palace Dating Back To The Kings Of Judah by Jesus33: 11:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
This earth is not up to 6,000 years yet! Their machines are lying to them.Check the Hebrew Calendar!! Jesus Christ will come when this earth is 6,000 years and is not far from now,in fact between 2031 to 2032.Then the remaining 1000 years will be spent in the Millennia!!!! Then there will be new heaven and new earth created by my God after the destruction of the old one!

2 Likes

Re: Archaeologists Unearth 2,500-Year-Old Palace Dating Back To The Kings Of Judah by Ehmmah588(m): 11:40pm On Sep 05, 2020
OtemAtum:
The point is not that Judah didn't have kings 2500 years ago. The point is that the histories told about those kings are highly exaggerated and blown out of proportion by the writers of histories from time to time. Below is a record of the lies of Solomon as he revealed to his son some thousands of years back.

Common Era 22:12-33

[color=#006600][/color]
12. This is the true story of my life, to Roboam my son alone have I written this, to make known the exact truth concerning me, Solomon his father. When I, Solomon, the king of the little Kingdom of Israel have sent men to count the number of people in my kingdom, after the death of David my father, they brought me number.
13. They said, there are 2,505 men and 2,671 women in the whole of the kingdom, with 4,914 children. Altogether, the population of the land is 10,090 people.
14. Now I called all the wise men of the land together and said, tell me, how can we make the kingdom of Judah seem great, even greater than Aksum where their population is about 80,000 people at this time?
15. Now the wise men said, we might be unknown at this time o king, but if we write a history of our land, according to our own wish, then in the future, we shall be made known in the way we portray ourselves.
16. Remember the histories and legends which that great man Moses left for us about the departure of Israel from Egypt. Although we have checked and have found that the stories of that man Moses, who was also called Yahweh, was not true, yet we made it a tradition and our belief.
17. And now Yahweh has replaced El as the Almighty God in the minds of everyone in Israel. For we know that Moses spoke of leading about a million Israelites out of Israel, but here we have but just about 10,000 Israelites.
18. Where are the children and descendants of the other thousands of people? By this we know that the stories passed down to us are mere exaggerations and lies, but we still believe them.
19. Now let us write large histories for Israel and make our kingdom a hundred times larger in that history, so that those in the future shall read of the things which we have written concerning ourselves and regard us as great people.
20. Then they shall make us great by themselves.
21. Now I your father considered these things and agreed with them, saying, let books of histories be written concerning this land Israel. Let us be regarded greater than the Syrians, Egyptians, Hivites, Hittites, Aksumites and all surrounding lands in our histories.
22. I Solomon shall write also books and words of wisdom, for I know how to do such things. I shall bring famous people under me and make them appear inferior to me.
23. I shall make Israel seem greater than all these lands in the matter of wars, civilization and even population.
24. Now I Solomon and my people set aside one year to write false histories, from the end of the books of Moses and Joshua till the present time. And we wrote according to our abilities.
25. And we wrote the Chronicle of this land Israel, wherein we added numbers from time to time to make our land seem great before those who should read them in the future.
26. Now I discovered that I could write words of wisdom, so I began to do so. And I wrote more than a thousand words of wisdom.
27. Now also, I thought, saying, there is wisdom in inflating the numbers of wives and concubines which I have. For I have seven wives and three concubines. And one of my concubines is your mother, for I brought her into the house to be one of my wives after she gave birth to you.
28. Now Roboam my son, if you read the Chronicles of the kings of this land Israel, you shall see that it is recorded that I have 700 wives and 300 concubines. This is falsehood. For I made the truth seem a hundred times more than it really is.
29. My father David left no book for me, but I hired the service of a chief musician from Gilgal named asaph. And he said to his choir, let us make songs for Solomon the king. Let it be known as the Psalms of David his father, because king Solomon has promised us lands and slaves in the land of Israel.
30. So asaph and his choir wrote many songs to be known as the Psalms of David my father.
31. As for me, I have made myself the wisest of all men and kings on earth, according to the stories of the Chronicles. For I wrote the Queen of Saba as one who submitted to me. And if the famous Queen of Saba is written as such, then in the future, tell me how I shall not be regarded even greater than her?
32. Also, I commanded that an ark should be constructed, so that the story of Moses and Joshua about a certain mysterious ark which none of us knew of could appear real. And I have commanded the construction of a temple.
33. Now Roboam my son, when you shall become the king, make sure writers are not lacking around you. For they shall write according to your wish and whatever is written shall stand.

This is absolutely idiotic and absurd undecided undecided your parents would be ashamed of you cry

2 Likes

Re: Archaeologists Unearth 2,500-Year-Old Palace Dating Back To The Kings Of Judah by kingxsamz(m): 11:41pm On Sep 05, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Keep quiet!

E pain am grin

Lol, Alright man, if you think so.
Re: Archaeologists Unearth 2,500-Year-Old Palace Dating Back To The Kings Of Judah by Ehmmah588(m): 11:41pm On Sep 05, 2020
Jesus33:
This earth is not up to 6,000 years yet! Their machines are lying to them.Check the Hebrew Calendar!! Jesus Christ will come when this earth is 6,000 years and is not far from now,in fact between 2031 to 2032.Then the remaining 1000 years will be spent in the Millennia!!!! Then there will be new heaven and new earth created by my God after the destruction of the old one!

Very true...but the end isn't as far as you think embarassed

1 Like

Re: Archaeologists Unearth 2,500-Year-Old Palace Dating Back To The Kings Of Judah by kingxsamz(m): 11:43pm On Sep 05, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

So if,as an hypothetical example,the ruins of new York is unearthed by archaeologists millennials from now,using your logic that means spider man comic book or any other such works were the city is mentioned are all factual and accurate?

Lol, exactly.
Sadly people don't think these days.
Re: Archaeologists Unearth 2,500-Year-Old Palace Dating Back To The Kings Of Judah by OtemAtum: 11:44pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ehmmah588:

This is absolutely idiotic and absurd undecided undecided your parents would be ashamed of you cry

This is an irony.
You see it like this because your reality has been soaked in the lies of religion from your childhood till date. Your case is like the case of a prisoner who's blinking to a bright light because his eyes have been accustomed to the darkness of the prison for ages. Slowly you will come to the true realisation of yourself. Peace cool

4 Likes

Re: Archaeologists Unearth 2,500-Year-Old Palace Dating Back To The Kings Of Judah by stanliwise(m): 11:52pm On Sep 05, 2020
michlins:
The same people who questioned the validity of science that predicted the game of fossils of different animals will jump on this and rejoice. This is classic human way
you got this spot on
Re: Archaeologists Unearth 2,500-Year-Old Palace Dating Back To The Kings Of Judah by Aidonboselu: 11:54pm On Sep 05, 2020
Hope you know u will be creating a flash point ....
Vyzz:
So they are confirming the bible....

Sometimes I wish to be flash, so I can go buy in time and find out when/where people hid their treasures....

1 Like

Re: Archaeologists Unearth 2,500-Year-Old Palace Dating Back To The Kings Of Judah by Topmaike007(m): 12:02am On Sep 06, 2020
OtemAtum:
The point is not that Judah didn't have kings 2500 years ago. The point is that the histories told about those kings are highly exaggerated and blown out of proportion by the writers of histories from time to time. Below is a record of the lies of Solomon as he revealed to his son some thousands of years back.

12. This is the true story of my life, to Roboam my son alone have I written this, to make known the exact truth concerning me, Solomon his father. When I, Solomon, the king of the little Kingdom of Israel have sent men to count the number of people in my kingdom, after the death of David my father, they brought me number.
13. They said, there are 2,505 men and 2,671 women in the whole of the kingdom, with 4,914 children. Altogether, the population of the land is 10,090 people.
14. Now I called all the wise men of the land together and said, tell me, how can we make the kingdom of Judah seem great, even greater than Aksum where their population is about 80,000 people at this time?
15. Now the wise men said, we might be unknown at this time o king, but if we write a history of our land, according to our own wish, then in the future, we shall be made known in the way we portray ourselves.
16. Remember the histories and legends which that great man Moses left for us about the departure of Israel from Egypt. Although we have checked and have found that the stories of that man Moses, who was also called Yahweh, was not true, yet we made it a tradition and our belief.
17. And now Yahweh has replaced El as the Almighty God in the minds of everyone in Israel. For we know that Moses spoke of leading about a million Israelites out of Israel, but here we have but just about 10,000 Israelites.
18. Where are the children and descendants of the other thousands of people? By this we know that the stories passed down to us are mere exaggerations and lies, but we still believe them.
19. Now let us write large histories for Israel and make our kingdom a hundred times larger in that history, so that those in the future shall read of the things which we have written concerning ourselves and regard us as great people.
21. Now I your father considered these things and agreed with them, saying, let books of histories be written concerning this land Israel. Let us be regarded greater than the Syrians, Egyptians, Hivites, Hittites, Aksumites and all surrounding lands in our histories.
22. I Solomon shall write also books and words of wisdom, for I know how to do such things. I shall bring famous people under me and make them appear inferior to me.
23. I shall make Israel seem greater than all these lands in the matter of wars, civilization and even population.
24. Now I Solomon and my people set aside one year to write false histories, from the end of the books of Moses and Joshua till the present time. And we wrote according to our abilities.
25. And we wrote the Chronicle of this land Israel, wherein we added numbers from time to time to make our land seem great before those who should read them in the future.
26. Now I discovered that I could write words of wisdom, so I began to do so. And I wrote more than a thousand words of wisdom.
27. Now also, I thought, saying, there is wisdom in inflating the numbers of wives and concubines which I have. For I have seven wives and three concubines. And one of my concubines is your mother, for I brought her into the house to be one of my wives after she gave birth to you.
28. Now Roboam my son, if you read the Chronicles of the kings of this land Israel, you shall see that it is recorded that I have 700 wives and 300 concubines. This is falsehood. For I made the truth seem a hundred times more than it really is.
29. My father David left no book for me, but I hired the service of a chief musician from Gilgal named asaph. And he said to his choir, let us make songs for Solomon the king. Let it be known as the Psalms of David his father, because king Solomon has promised us lands and slaves in the land of Israel.
30. So asaph and his choir wrote many songs to be known as the Psalms of David my father.
31. As for me, I have made myself the wisest of all men and kings on earth, according to the stories of the Chronicles. For I wrote the Queen of Saba as one who submitted to me. And if the famous Queen of Saba is written as such, then in the future, tell me how I shall not be regarded even greater than her?
32. Also, I commanded that an ark should be constructed, so that the story of Moses and Joshua about a certain mysterious ark which none of us knew of could appear real. And I have commanded the construction of a temple.
33. Now Roboam my son, when you shall become the king, make sure writers are not lacking around you. For they shall write according to your wish and whatever is written shall stand.
where do you get your story from, I am interested in reading more
Re: Archaeologists Unearth 2,500-Year-Old Palace Dating Back To The Kings Of Judah by OtemAtum: 12:05am On Sep 06, 2020
Topmaike007:
where do you get your story from, I am interested in reading more
send email message to otem2016@gmail.com.
Re: Archaeologists Unearth 2,500-Year-Old Palace Dating Back To The Kings Of Judah by Topmaike007(m): 12:09am On Sep 06, 2020
OtemAtum:
send email message to otem2016@gmail.com.
I am getting email not valid
Re: Archaeologists Unearth 2,500-Year-Old Palace Dating Back To The Kings Of Judah by aaking(m): 12:13am On Sep 06, 2020
Femich18:

Please where did you quite this from? How can I get a soft copy of it

The day you start reading what is not written in the Bible you may lose some things. So be careful of what u read because after this ,is book moses

1 Like

Re: Archaeologists Unearth 2,500-Year-Old Palace Dating Back To The Kings Of Judah by Flairoqy(m): 12:19am On Sep 06, 2020
kingxsamz:

"What is it to you" if I decide to point out people's ignorance?
Why do you feel you have an opinion on what I say on a public forum? undecided
After the cognitive revolution, the discovery of ignorance evolved stone age to nanotechnology, if the aryan race (White supremacy) had believed that there were no answers to unimportant questions like "why do we die & how do we live forever " as religion says death is the purpose of life to experience afterlife, we would have all died from one illness or the other long time ago due to no medicine.
Bottom line is AFRICA will never evolve until religion is abolished.

2 Likes

Re: Archaeologists Unearth 2,500-Year-Old Palace Dating Back To The Kings Of Judah by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 12:21am On Sep 06, 2020
Lies like the Bible and the Fraud Moses. [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Vyzz post=93[color=#990000:
[/color]575783]So they are confirming the bible....

Sometimes I wish to be flash, so I can go back in time and find out when/where people hid their treasures....

Re: Archaeologists Unearth 2,500-Year-Old Palace Dating Back To The Kings Of Judah by Enculer: 12:39am On Sep 06, 2020
Black men and house niggers will rush to defend the religion of the slave masters niw.
Re: Archaeologists Unearth 2,500-Year-Old Palace Dating Back To The Kings Of Judah by Madddipob: 12:46am On Sep 06, 2020
Easy and safe. No delay

Re: Archaeologists Unearth 2,500-Year-Old Palace Dating Back To The Kings Of Judah by Imadeliz: 12:50am On Sep 06, 2020
I quite appreciate your commendation.
Sure i know he'll come and rather than read the history evidences presented here he'll begin to throw tantrums.
He's an atheist i believe but if he carefully reads those independent sources he'll be convinced just as others prior to him had.
Thank you once again.

1 Like

Re: Archaeologists Unearth 2,500-Year-Old Palace Dating Back To The Kings Of Judah by OtemAtum: 12:52am On Sep 06, 2020
Topmaike007:
I am getting email not valid
Try again Otem2016@gmail.com
Re: Archaeologists Unearth 2,500-Year-Old Palace Dating Back To The Kings Of Judah by Femich18(m): 12:56am On Sep 06, 2020
aaking:

The day you start reading what is not written in the Bible you may lose some things. So be careful of what u read because after this ,is book moses
I just want to read it, pick what is ok for me and drop the rest. The stuff is just someone's perception and not the general truth. Thanks for your concern bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' / My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc / Can Someone Please Caution D.k Olukoya On Vulgar Use Of Body Parts In His Messag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.