Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Hanan Buhari: Man Attempts Suicide For Inability To Marry PMB's Daughter In Kano - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hanan Buhari: Man Attempts Suicide For Inability To Marry PMB's Daughter In Kano (75054 Views)

Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari / Instructions Written Down For Buhari, Man Raises Concern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hanan Buhari: Man Attempts Suicide For Inability To Marry PMB's Daughter In Kano by muykem: 12:28am On Sep 05, 2020
Amotolongbo:
After reading the shit up there, all I can say is that the boy is just an attention seeking mofo.

The Kano State commissioner of police had better face meaningful things like insecurity in the state, rather than the trivial Facebook posts
Don't say this bro. People are committing suicide for any rubbish this days.
Re: Hanan Buhari: Man Attempts Suicide For Inability To Marry PMB's Daughter In Kano by maisauki: 12:31am On Sep 05, 2020
Racoon:
Perhaps he thought chanting sai baba automatically qualifies him to marry the president's daughter.He forgets that chain belongs to him while next level belongs to the cabal who only inter marry among themselves.
A part of the post says he was offered police jobs
Re: Hanan Buhari: Man Attempts Suicide For Inability To Marry PMB's Daughter In Kano by SexytorresE(f): 12:35am On Sep 05, 2020
SmartProf:
It will be easier for one naira to equal one dollar than for this man to marry Hanan Buhari, even in a drama. With a face that looks like someone who is dizzy, this man decided to develop appetite for a big fish when he himself looks like crayfish. This is someone who should be waiting to benefit from Kano mass wedding, but he may have listened to a motivational speaker and suddenly thought he can dream of Hanan Buhari shocked...I blame those who stopped one idiot from exiting the world.
stop it pls grin grin grin grin ahahhahahahhahahahhahaahhahahahhahahahhahq my chest wink

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari: Man Attempts Suicide For Inability To Marry PMB's Daughter In Kano by malkomchris: 1:02am On Sep 05, 2020
Thank God the police force finally woke him up from his deep dream that can never be actualised.
Re: Hanan Buhari: Man Attempts Suicide For Inability To Marry PMB's Daughter In Kano by sweethoney1234(f): 1:29am On Sep 05, 2020
he just want to be noticed agbaya
Re: Hanan Buhari: Man Attempts Suicide For Inability To Marry PMB's Daughter In Kano by Ategberoson(m): 1:36am On Sep 05, 2020
this is how this people use their stupidity to give us the most dumb president in the world

thunder fire those that stopped him,.imagine one idiiot will reduce from kano set of iidiots
Re: Hanan Buhari: Man Attempts Suicide For Inability To Marry PMB's Daughter In Kano by Nobody: 1:38am On Sep 05, 2020
The man must die. Suicide murder anything. No one must save him. Death is his solution.
Re: Hanan Buhari: Man Attempts Suicide For Inability To Marry PMB's Daughter In Kano by gtown: 2:03am On Sep 05, 2020
Enceladus:

Simp spotted grin grin
I tell you, with scaring vocal loads tongue tongue tongue
Re: Hanan Buhari: Man Attempts Suicide For Inability To Marry PMB's Daughter In Kano by Toni19: 2:06am On Sep 05, 2020
He need medical care... Please help a brother in the north. Save a soul.
Re: Hanan Buhari: Man Attempts Suicide For Inability To Marry PMB's Daughter In Kano by Nobody: 2:14am On Sep 05, 2020
Why why why??

I feel for the guy though. It can be very painful and disheartening when you can't get the things you want because of your low profile status in life. Painful.

This life will surely balance some day.
Re: Hanan Buhari: Man Attempts Suicide For Inability To Marry PMB's Daughter In Kano by Ferrous(m): 2:37am On Sep 05, 2020
It was like a story I read sometime ago, where somebody in Israel took God to court. They just want to engage their selves in something to pass out time
Re: Hanan Buhari: Man Attempts Suicide For Inability To Marry PMB's Daughter In Kano by Nobody: 3:01am On Sep 05, 2020
Why do Hausa guys have this bovine look about them? They usually look super dumb.

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari: Man Attempts Suicide For Inability To Marry PMB's Daughter In Kano by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:13am On Sep 05, 2020
Amotolongbo:
After reading the shit up there, all I can say is that the boy is just an attention seeking mofo.

The Kano State commissioner of police had better face meaningful things like insecurity in the state, rather than the trivial Facebook posts

iam only here to see the guy face
Re: Hanan Buhari: Man Attempts Suicide For Inability To Marry PMB's Daughter In Kano by ecolime(m): 5:25am On Sep 05, 2020
SmartProf:
It will be easier for one naira to equal one dollar than for this man to marry Hanan Buhari, even in a drama. With a face that looks like someone who is dizzy, this man decided to develop appetite for a big fish when he himself looks like crayfish. This is someone who should be waiting to benefit from Kano mass wedding, but he may have listened to a motivational speaker and suddenly thought he can dream of Hanan Buhari shocked...I blame those who stopped one idiot from exiting the world.
Geeezzz.... Guy, you get bad mouth oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hanan Buhari: Man Attempts Suicide For Inability To Marry PMB's Daughter In Kano by Agugbadin: 6:00am On Sep 05, 2020
Because of Nigeria money, will Buhari be President for ever, this Northerners do unimaginable things. Sometimes I think they belong to another planet.
Re: Hanan Buhari: Man Attempts Suicide For Inability To Marry PMB's Daughter In Kano by Nobody: 6:00am On Sep 05, 2020
So these are the quality of people who want to join police ?
Shey Nigeria has only 800 Psychiatric Doctors serving 200 million people ?
Let them act like they don't know the guy's problem.
Re: Hanan Buhari: Man Attempts Suicide For Inability To Marry PMB's Daughter In Kano by AsawanaDgreat: 6:03am On Sep 05, 2020
The guy is an idiot
Re: Hanan Buhari: Man Attempts Suicide For Inability To Marry PMB's Daughter In Kano by jay1000: 6:22am On Sep 05, 2020
wey your sense?

Re: Hanan Buhari: Man Attempts Suicide For Inability To Marry PMB's Daughter In Kano by mukthar2000(m): 6:26am On Sep 05, 2020
Idiot aboki man.

Re: Hanan Buhari: Man Attempts Suicide For Inability To Marry PMB's Daughter In Kano by learnedman(m): 6:34am On Sep 05, 2020
Guy man don take style get better job
Re: Hanan Buhari: Man Attempts Suicide For Inability To Marry PMB's Daughter In Kano by ceaser: 6:45am On Sep 05, 2020
Koboko444:
The man must die. Suicide murder anything. No one must save him. Death is his solution.

But he has already chosen to join the NPF. Just give him one year of bribe collection and oppression of innocent Nigerians, then the curse he must have accumulated will further potentiate the death that he escaped in year 2020.

You have seen the movie series "Final Destination", right?
Re: Hanan Buhari: Man Attempts Suicide For Inability To Marry PMB's Daughter In Kano by Petertume: 6:47am On Sep 05, 2020
see mumu
Re: Hanan Buhari: Man Attempts Suicide For Inability To Marry PMB's Daughter In Kano by Malawian(m): 6:55am On Sep 05, 2020
Young Abokiii wan chop Hanan abunnam. Choi.
Re: Hanan Buhari: Man Attempts Suicide For Inability To Marry PMB's Daughter In Kano by Coldie(m): 6:59am On Sep 05, 2020
We will not take it... Buhari betrayed us. How would he say he is for the masses and he can't give out his daughter to one of us masses.

Buhari needs to compensate the man by giving him another of his daughter or we will protest
Re: Hanan Buhari: Man Attempts Suicide For Inability To Marry PMB's Daughter In Kano by fujirice: 7:00am On Sep 05, 2020
Me I want to marry Kiki Osinbajo or I keee myself.
DSS should call me and counsel me biko.
Let them add letter of employment as an insensitive cry cry cry

Kiki I love you cry cry kiss kiss cry
Re: Hanan Buhari: Man Attempts Suicide For Inability To Marry PMB's Daughter In Kano by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 05, 2020
Amotolongbo:

That ugly guy is above 25 yrs
Re: Hanan Buhari: Man Attempts Suicide For Inability To Marry PMB's Daughter In Kano by inereunwa1(m): 7:05am On Sep 05, 2020
Albert0011:
Is the guy mentality okay first? undecided
If he wish's to descend to Hades.. there are many people willing to assist him get there on time.
hahaha this story reminds me of the movie 'death in a week or your money back'

Re: Hanan Buhari: Man Attempts Suicide For Inability To Marry PMB's Daughter In Kano by undisputedflow: 7:08am On Sep 05, 2020
see him face,oluku
Re: Hanan Buhari: Man Attempts Suicide For Inability To Marry PMB's Daughter In Kano by mansoura(f): 7:09am On Sep 05, 2020
SmartProf:
Re: Hanan Buhari: Man Attempts Suicide For Inability To Marry PMB's Daughter In Kano by Bintuenyo: 7:15am On Sep 05, 2020
Musa don tire for gate, he wants go house.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aliyu Atiku Abubakar Weds Fatima Nuhu Ribadu (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar / Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.