Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,909 members, 7,835,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Help A Friend With Infection - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help A Friend With Infection (392 Views)

Are You Battling With Infection & It Has Been Incurable Despite All Your Trials? / Are You Battling With Infection? / Battling With Infection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Friend With Infection by Yemialade(f): 8:24pm On Sep 04, 2020
Hi guys,my friend has toilet disease /infection,she said a creamy discharge comes out of her vaginal.she has gone to d hospital but was given only injectionplease what can she use ,cause she fear it might come back.any natural remedies can help.thanks.
Re: Help A Friend With Infection by Malocox(m): 8:51pm On Sep 04, 2020
Re: Help A Friend With Infection by helpsomeone: 9:16pm On Sep 04, 2020
Yemialade:
Hi guys,my friend has toilet disease /infection,she said a creamy discharge comes out of her vaginal.she has gone to d hospital but was given only injectionplease what can she use ,cause she fear it might come back.any natural remedies can help.thanks.
. Good evening. I am not here to blab. There's permanent solution with herb. Tell her if she is ready. This is guarantee. Product price is 7500 naira last price. This same herb was used by different women with exact issue with positive results. I promised she will smile. Customer care: 09078362447
WhatsApp: 07018251533
It's 2 combination. Trying to upload the pictures here but not going. You may get it on WhatsApp
Re: Help A Friend With Infection by Ebinepre(f): 9:20pm On Sep 04, 2020
Tell her to to get Health Cleanse.... Its herbs from the US. I sell it. WhatsApp me on 08051728592
Re: Help A Friend With Infection by abilolakemmy(f): 10:57pm On Sep 05, 2020
Yemialade:

Hi..
I will like to recommend a product that can be of help. It is made from natural blend of herbs
Send me a DM
https:///2348101109455
Re: Help A Friend With Infection by Zikkyswoman: 2:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
Pamper Yourself
Be a Blissful Lady.

vaginne Refreshing Intimate Gel with Natural Plant Essential Oils Enables Every Woman to Experience Comfort and Healthy PH in Their Most Intimate Parts.

Regular Use of vaginne Takes Care of

1. Discharges
2. Itching
3. Malodor
4. Candidiasis
5. Recurrent bacterial and yeast infections
6. Human papilloma virus and a lot more viruses
7. Stops Menstrual Pains
8. Regulates Menstrual Cycle
9. Improves libido
10. Tightening effect
11. Enhances moisturizing hence helping those with dryness
12. Improving s3x

A healthy woman, a happy family.

Yemialade:

Re: Help A Friend With Infection by frozen70(f): 3:08pm On Sep 06, 2020
Yemialade:

Let her get canesteen vaginal tablet and the cream that comes in tube and follow the instructions of the tablets
But once every 2 days for the 6 tablets

She.must flush any toilet before use

(1) (Reply)

Erectile Dysfunction And Premature Ejaculation Permanent Remedy. / 7 Health Benefits Of Oranges, According To A Nutritionist / Benefits Of Bitter Melon Herbs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.