Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

The Big Snake I Killed Outside My Gate - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Big Snake I Killed Outside My Gate (579 Views)

Big Snake Killed By A Nairalander Today!! / Man Roasts Big Snake For Food(photos) / A Hunter Caught A Big Snake This Morning (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Big Snake I Killed Outside My Gate by Tribers: 8:58pm On Sep 04, 2020
This is the snake we killed this night outside my house gate (stay sharp at night with your touch light)what kind of snake is this

Re: The Big Snake I Killed Outside My Gate by Tomtomy98: 9:00pm On Sep 04, 2020
I promise you front page news

I assure you

Don't worry
Re: The Big Snake I Killed Outside My Gate by Brokeloser: 9:02pm On Sep 04, 2020
Brother lala please do the needful
Re: The Big Snake I Killed Outside My Gate by fait10(m): 9:03pm On Sep 04, 2020
Tribers:
This is the snake we killed this night outside my house gate what kind of snake his this
Front page material
Re: The Big Snake I Killed Outside My Gate by Tribers: 9:05pm On Sep 04, 2020
Tribers:
This is the snake we killed this night outside my house gate (stay sharp at night with your touch light)what kind of snake is this
Snakes, like all reptiles, are cold-blooded (also known as ectothermic). This means they regulate their body temperature by lying in the sun to warm up, or moving into the shade to cool down.
Re: The Big Snake I Killed Outside My Gate by MEGA4BILLION(m): 9:07pm On Sep 04, 2020
Advocate of snakes over to you
Re: The Big Snake I Killed Outside My Gate by yanabasee1(m): 9:08pm On Sep 04, 2020
This will not make it to the frontpage....

The pictures ain't that clear and the snake isn't what lala likes......
Re: The Big Snake I Killed Outside My Gate by emeijeh(m): 9:24pm On Sep 04, 2020
Rare footage of Lala and crew dancing Alingo in Jalingo ontop indigo snake matter.

1 Like

Re: The Big Snake I Killed Outside My Gate by MrOjay1(m): 9:25pm On Sep 04, 2020
Better don't eat it.
Re: The Big Snake I Killed Outside My Gate by Kpomosauce: 9:31pm On Sep 04, 2020
grin snake in the lala shadow

Meanwhile, incase you don't know, fuel na 160 now o
Re: The Big Snake I Killed Outside My Gate by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 04, 2020
This ain't making front page, the pics is not clear.
Lala likes clear pics
Re: The Big Snake I Killed Outside My Gate by longetivity(m): 10:55pm On Sep 04, 2020
I hate snakes
Re: The Big Snake I Killed Outside My Gate by illicit(m): 5:01am On Sep 05, 2020
Too many snakes in Nigeria
I think
Re: The Big Snake I Killed Outside My Gate by PureGoldh(m): 12:09pm On Sep 05, 2020
Seen

(1) (Reply)

When Is The Right Time To Eat Fruits / How Healthy Eating Affects Your Body? / A Thread For Sativa(marijuana) Users And Critcs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.