Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Ibom Air Confirms Enugu As Next Landing Destination (Photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ibom Air Confirms Enugu As Next Landing Destination (Photos) (28888 Views)

Stowaways Spotted Under A Ship Going To Unknown Destination (Photos) / Moment Ibom Air Made Its Official Take Off Today For Abuja (Pics,Video) / See Photos Of Akwa Ibom Air Flights Awaiting Delivery From Canada To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibom Air Confirms Enugu As Next Landing Destination (Photos) by ioakpan(m): 3:59pm On Sep 05, 2020
Registration is ongoing

Re: Ibom Air Confirms Enugu As Next Landing Destination (Photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
Blackking98:

It's all part of development, Akwa Ibom is still growing and we will get there by God's grace. It's actually satisfying because we are doing what FG couldn't do with Nigeria air that was proposed even with more funds and everything at their disposal, so it's quite satisfying that as an opposition state we're doing quite well with limited or little federal support.
Yes, if you put it like this i agree, not akwa ibom is the most developed in Africa because they own an airline, that is not true.
Re: Ibom Air Confirms Enugu As Next Landing Destination (Photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 05, 2020
Hunchogee:

We are waiting for the answers ooo
you have made no sense. grin
Re: Ibom Air Confirms Enugu As Next Landing Destination (Photos) by Hunchogee: 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2020
gypsey:
Yes, if you put it like this i agree, not akwa ibom is the most developed in Africa because they own an airline, that is not true.
My man get sense small na..
They said will be the most developed State not country in Africa ok
Re: Ibom Air Confirms Enugu As Next Landing Destination (Photos) by Hunchogee: 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2020
gypsey:
you have made no sense. grin
I understand, you can run away and argue another day grin
Re: Ibom Air Confirms Enugu As Next Landing Destination (Photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 05, 2020
Hunchogee:

I understand, you can run away and argue another day grin
you still made no sense, if you are waiting for an answer to your ridiculously stupid question then keep waiting

Good luck. grin
Re: Ibom Air Confirms Enugu As Next Landing Destination (Photos) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 05, 2020
Hunchogee:

My man get sense small na..
They said will be the most developed State not country in Africa ok
NO! not really. you haven't been to all African countries to detemine that, stop please! you sound really stupid. seriously!

you can say that it will be ONE of the most developed but not the MOST developed. you haven't been to the whole african countries have you? grin

go back and read the comment i quoted initially then come back and tell me what it says.
Re: Ibom Air Confirms Enugu As Next Landing Destination (Photos) by Blackking98(m): 4:27pm On Sep 05, 2020
Hunchogee:

No single federal support and the wimb you quoted is so uneducated as the nearest illiterate is thier area..
Nkan said the way Akwa ibom is going the will endup, I repent endup becoming the most developed state not country state in Africa... That idiot you wanted jump up with hateful comment to reply the guy...
My own is as far as we are steady developing as a state am ok
We're heading to the promised Land bro.

2 Likes

Re: Ibom Air Confirms Enugu As Next Landing Destination (Photos) by Trutalker123: 4:32pm On Sep 05, 2020
Hunchogee:
IBOM AIR LANDS ENUGU

We are glad to announce that from September 14, 2020, Ibom Air will be flying to Enugu from Lagos and Abuja daily.

Akanu Ibiam International Airport, here we come!

Stay tuned for schedules and opening of booking.

#IbomAir

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1492922490910088&id=221725944696422

Akwa Ibom Ayaya...
. Ibom air has successfully benched Airpeace over here in calabar.

Airpeace that are terrorising us with high ticket prices are forced to crash down their price to an all time low of #20,500. Competition is good for the market

4 Likes

Re: Ibom Air Confirms Enugu As Next Landing Destination (Photos) by Atouke: 5:10pm On Sep 05, 2020
Trutalker123:
. Ibom air has successfully benched Airpeace over here in calabar.

Airpeace that are terrorising us with high ticket prices are forced to crash down their price to an all time low of #20,500. Competition is good for the market

when there is competition in the market place the consumers benefit.

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air Confirms Enugu As Next Landing Destination (Photos) by Atouke: 5:24pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ibom air comes with the advantage of: 1) on time flights 8am flight in ibom air means you have to be at the airport by 7am or earlier, by 7:30 you should be seated in the plane 750am plane is taxing on the runway by 8am you are airborne to your destination. 2) No canceled flight for no concrete reason except for bad weather. 3)New aircraft, Ibom air operates the youngest air Fleet in Nigeria, the Average age of ibom air planes is 6yrs compared to other airlines whose planes are 20yrs plus. 4) COVID 19 compliant aircraft. in this pandemic era you dont need to worry of breathing infected air in the flight cabin as ibom air come with HEPA filters that filters out microorganism from the cabin. 5) Excellent customer service that makes your flight very comfortable and fulfilling.6) Good food/ refreshment.

3 Likes

Re: Ibom Air Confirms Enugu As Next Landing Destination (Photos) by Hunchogee: 6:50pm On Sep 05, 2020
Atouke:
Ibom air comes with the advantage of: 1) on time flights 8am flight in ibom air means you have to be at the airport by 7am or earlier, by 7:30 you should be seated in the plane 750am plane is taxing on the runway by 8am you are airborne to your destination. 2) No canceled flight for no concrete reason except for bad weather. 3)New aircraft, Ibom air operates the youngest aif Fleet in the Nigeria, the Average age of ibom air planes is 6yrs compared to other airlines whose planes are 20yrs plus. 4) COVID 19 compliant aircraft. in this pandemic era you dont need to worry of breathing infected air in the flight cabin as ibom air come with HEPA filters that filters out microorganism from the cabin. 5) Excellent customer service that makes your flight very comfortable and fulfilling.6) Good food/ refreshment.
God bless you and I dey miss your update too
Re: Ibom Air Confirms Enugu As Next Landing Destination (Photos) by Hunchogee: 6:53pm On Sep 05, 2020
Blackking98:

We're heading to the promised Land bro.
Yes oo

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air Confirms Enugu As Next Landing Destination (Photos) by eddyslim(m): 9:54pm On Sep 05, 2020
Hunchogee:
Leave my guy alone ooo Short man devil ayade
Digital Governor indeed
Re: Ibom Air Confirms Enugu As Next Landing Destination (Photos) by ubcandid(m): 11:07pm On Sep 05, 2020
domino4211:
angry
The flight attendants will definitely be oloshos..
Free sex in the air.
I trust my Akwa Ibom women..

you're a complete idiot.
Re: Ibom Air Confirms Enugu As Next Landing Destination (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 11:36pm On Sep 05, 2020
ubcandid:

you're a complete idiot.
Chai

Re: Ibom Air Confirms Enugu As Next Landing Destination (Photos) by ogubolokento(m): 6:45am On Sep 06, 2020
Oil rich Rivers State how market?

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air Confirms Enugu As Next Landing Destination (Photos) by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 06, 2020
SocialJustice:
I know you haven't been to Dubai else you won't write this. You don't even have to go there to know writing this is wrong.
e sweet me 4 body as e pain u 4 body... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air Confirms Enugu As Next Landing Destination (Photos) by Hunchogee: 5:06pm On Sep 06, 2020
ogubolokento:
Oil rich Rivers State how market?
She is really aging so fast..
Re: Ibom Air Confirms Enugu As Next Landing Destination (Photos) by Hunchogee: 5:06pm On Sep 06, 2020
PARACLETOS:
e sweet me 4 body as e pain u 4 body... grin grin grin
Bad guy grin
Re: Ibom Air Confirms Enugu As Next Landing Destination (Photos) by writeprof(m): 3:40pm On Sep 12, 2020
domino4211:
angry
The flight attendants will definitely be oloshos..
Free sex in the air.
I trust my Akwa Ibom women..

Avoid stereotyping people, please!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibom Air Confirms Enugu As Next Landing Destination (Photos) by Hunchogee: 11:42pm On Sep 12, 2020
writeprof:

Avoid stereotyping people, please!
The wimb you quoted is mentally sick

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Domestic Flights Resume With 4 Airlines, Strict Protocols, Scanty Passengers / Danfo Bus Somersaults On Agege Motor Road, Lagos (photos) / Steam Ship Used By British Government In 1880 Spotted In Bayelsa State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.