Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,984 members, 7,952,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:05 AM

Fuel Price Hike: God Told Me Nigeria Will Break Up – Primate Ayodele - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Price Hike: God Told Me Nigeria Will Break Up – Primate Ayodele (410 Views)

Petrol Price Hike: God Told Me Nigeria Will Break Up – Primate Ayodele / If We Release Names, List Of Looters In NDDC, Nigeria Will Break — Committee / Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Price Hike: God Told Me Nigeria Will Break Up – Primate Ayodele by Jarhsmine10(m): 10:52pm On Sep 04, 2020
The leader of INRI Evangelical spiritual church, Primate Elijah Ayodele has reacted to the recent increment in electricity tariffs and fuel price in Nigeria by the Muhammadu Buhari-led administration.

The federal government had a few days ago hiked the fuel pump price of petrol to N151.6 per litre, a piece of news that was greeted with widespread reflection.

Ayodele, however, said the development marked a confirmation of one of his prophecies in 2015 during the release of his annual book of prophecy titled ‘Warning to the nations’.

He frowned at the government for making policies that will not make life better for Nigerians, noting that the government is in a confused state, hence, difficult for it to know what to do.

READ IN FULL>>>>>

https://www.bruceenation.com/fuel-price-hike-god-told-me-nigeria-will-break-up-primate-ayodele/
Re: Fuel Price Hike: God Told Me Nigeria Will Break Up – Primate Ayodele by SLAP44: 10:55pm On Sep 04, 2020
God have spoken

Waiting for the zonebees and bitter miscreants of APC to see the light or perish in darkness grin
Re: Fuel Price Hike: God Told Me Nigeria Will Break Up – Primate Ayodele by dangermouse(m): 11:04pm On Sep 04, 2020
Let the will of God prevail for good in our lives.
Re: Fuel Price Hike: God Told Me Nigeria Will Break Up – Primate Ayodele by doggedfighter(f): 11:10pm On Sep 04, 2020
[sub][/sub]

When?
Re: Fuel Price Hike: God Told Me Nigeria Will Break Up – Primate Ayodele by Kdon2: 11:17pm On Sep 04, 2020
Jarhsmine10:
The leader of INRI Evangelical spiritual church, Primate Elijah Ayodele has reacted to the recent increment in electricity tariffs and fuel price in Nigeria by the Muhammadu Buhari-led administration.

The federal government had a few days ago hiked the fuel pump price of petrol to N151.6 per litre, a piece of news that was greeted with widespread reflection.

Ayodele, however, said the development marked a confirmation of one of his prophecies in 2015 during the release of his annual book of prophecy titled ‘Warning to the nations’.

He frowned at the government for making policies that will not make life better for Nigerians, noting that the government is in a confused state, hence, difficult for it to know what to do.

READ IN FULL>>>>>

https://www.bruceenation.com/fuel-price-hike-god-told-me-nigeria-will-break-up-primate-ayodele/

Lie lie people...make he come break am now

(1) (Reply)

Full List Of Chief Justices Of Nigeria's Supreme Court / World Igbo Congress To Discuss Killings - Guardian Newspaper / Survival Fund: Fg Opens Registration Portal 10 Pm, Sept. 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.