Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,659 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 (24112 Views)

2023: Oyo APC Members Dump Tinubu For Atiku / 4 PDP Governors, BoT Members To Atiku: We Will Dump Your Campaign If Ayu Resigns / Why Mohammed Abubakar Will Dump Buhari For Atiku In 2019 – Nasiru Darazo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by themomentng: 11:38pm On Sep 04, 2020
2023 presidency: God told me Buhari will dump Tinubu – Primate Ayodele

The leader of INRI Evangelical spiritual church, Primate Elijah Ayodele, on Friday, disclosed that President Muhammadu Buhari will dump Bola Tinubu, National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC.

Primate Ayodele said the international communities would be involved in the rift between Buhari and Tinubu.

In a statement he forwarded to DAILY POST, the clergyman said: “In 2023, I foresee Tinubu being dumped and the international community will get involved.

“In our coming election, the international community will get involved because this administration isn’t ready for a free and fair election.

“Tinubu will be shocked because Buhari will dump him’’

He also warned of political assassination ahead of the governorship election in Edo and Ondo States.

“As regards Edo and Ondo election, I foresee political assassination in these states.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2020/09/04/2023-presidency-god-told-me-buhari-will-dump-tinubu-primate-ayodele/

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by 2020Experience(m): 1:21am On Sep 05, 2020
#DeathSentenceToCorruptGovernmentWorkers.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by osarog: 1:32am On Sep 05, 2020
I hate pastors.

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by Rootprof(m): 1:53am On Sep 05, 2020
Please make una READ WELL before commenting, He said prediction not God shows or says. Na prediction.
How I wish he can predict just 50 odds for this weekend matches sebi guys for happy.
All he said are common prediction, Edo election may ends in blood bath cos both parties no wan gree and buhari is already showing tinubu the red light.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by 2016v2017: 2:36am On Sep 05, 2020
themomentng:
The leader of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Primate Elijah Babatunde Ayodele, has predicted that President Muhammadu Buhari will dump the National Leader of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu in the 2023 Presidential election.

Primate Ayodele made the prediction in a statement released to the press on Friday in Lagos.

His words: “In 2023, I foresee Tinubu being dumped and the international community will get involved.

“In our coming election, the international community will get involved because this administration isn’t ready for a free and fair election.

“Tinubu will be shocked because Buhari will dump him.”

The Primate also warned against.political assassinations ahead of the coming Edo and Ondo states’ governorship elections.

“As regards Edo and Ondo governorship elections, I foresee political assassinations in these States,” the Primate warned.
Abeg stop disturbing us with already known fact. Even 4years old child knows it

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by ZKOSOSO(m): 3:18am On Sep 05, 2020
This is not a Prophecy but a spoiler we all know ..

Used n dumped tissue paper since 2016...??

Shame

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by NGpatriot: 3:30am On Sep 05, 2020
grin grin grin grin

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by Vixlot: 3:34am On Sep 05, 2020
These Pastors are 419s

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by Ategberoson(m): 3:42am On Sep 05, 2020
nonsense Tinubu will not represent Yoruba nation, Yoruba will prove the height of non seriousness to allow the likes of Tinubu to represent them

that dude is an hardened political criminal. he has no business being Nigeria president, we have many people that can represent us in southwest, Fashola is there, Osibanjo, Adesina of AFDB and others not this capitalist that packed few opportunist and turned to his idol worshippers

I hate oppressors

124 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by helinues: 4:06am On Sep 05, 2020
So God is yet to reveal the cure of Coronavirus to you?

embarassed undecided

17 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by RuddyFusion(m): 4:11am On Sep 05, 2020
This is not how ...."Thus says the LORD OF HOST" Sounds....

Anybody can make predictions based on prevailing circumstances on ground

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by illicit(m): 4:43am On Sep 05, 2020
Let your God show u better things abeg
Abi na only politicians e dey see?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by Fleshly: 4:54am On Sep 05, 2020
Who doesn't know that??

3 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by leofab(f): 5:08am On Sep 05, 2020
Everyone is relevant in Nigeria
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by ojaysam25(m): 7:38am On Sep 05, 2020
Misleading headline
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by Ategberoson(m): 7:39am On Sep 05, 2020
Magicians:
Let your father know that Tinubu may be the devil, in additional to that I personally do not like him for anything n don't even want him as the president of Nigeria and am a Yoruba but your father can take it to the bank that no living soul politics wise is on the same level with Tinubu so Tinubu whether your or you wail to death n beyond is Yoruba best choice and when the push come to shove if he is the annoited candidate he will become the president of Nigeria n there's nothing your father can do about it.
Tell your igbotic father I said so, should you care to argue you ain't igbo n whatever other rubbish you have to say kindly rot away in hellfire with each n every member of your household n unborn generation.

this is the bad names your likes give Yoruba in the face of other Nigerians here. Yoruba are not this dumb to be calling out people father in public
because of one useless politicians

I don't need to be explaining to one 21 century Dundee like you that I'm a true born Yoruba man and my father has no blood in his hand to warrant competing with a certified criminal like Tinubu

he won't be Nigeria president, that's what a sane Nigerian like me hope and if Nigerians eventually elect him as they foolishly elected and reelected the likes of Buhari and attempt to elect Atiku then I will understand they're are truly a foool

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by Cyberterror: 7:40am On Sep 05, 2020
This fake prophet has still not told his followers who will win Edo state election. He is seeing 2023 but can't see two weeks away. Mumu fraudster.

15 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by kenzysmith: 7:48am On Sep 05, 2020
Vixlot:
These Pastors are 419s
he pain am

5 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by Karemarealty288(m): 8:46am On Sep 05, 2020
Mr. Ayodele ...Not concern God with your cheap political guess work.... God is very busy with serious nations.

7 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by GamalNasser: 8:47am On Sep 05, 2020
God doesn't need to reveal that to U ...It's very obvious from day one

5 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:36am On Sep 05, 2020
If you think this prophesy will make Buhari change his mind in other to prove you wrong then you are in for a loooooooooooong thing!!!

If you're clamouring for Tinubu and not technocrats like Fashola to become the president then you deserve every wrong thing happening in Nigeria right now!!!

13 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by Slawormir: 9:36am On Sep 05, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
We all know the game

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by SmartPolician: 9:37am On Sep 05, 2020
Are we really ripe for democracy?

Africans are always interested in the next election.

People rarely talk about development and strong leadership

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by chrisifeanyi: 9:37am On Sep 05, 2020
Na only useless things you dey see. Belle pastor
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by ecolime(m): 9:37am On Sep 05, 2020
This is common sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by Anaerobi(m): 9:37am On Sep 05, 2020
Is our prayers.... they should start fighting each others.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by klm40: 9:37am On Sep 05, 2020
Ategberoson:
nonsense Tinubu will not represent Yoruba nation, Yoruba will prove the height of non seriousness to allow the likes of Tinubu to represent them

that dude is an hardened political criminal. he has no business being Nigeria president, we have many people that can represent us in southwest, Fashola is there, Osibanjo, Adesina of AFDB and others not this capitalist that packed few opportunist and turned to his idol worshippers

I hate oppressors

3 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by money121(m): 9:37am On Sep 05, 2020
Ok
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 05, 2020
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 05, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares / Jigawa Residents Receive N5000 Promised By Buhari During 2015 Campaign / State Of Affairs In Ikot Ekpene Senatorial District - Akwa Ibom PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.