Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:14 AM

How I Making Money With My Phone By Leveraging On Defi - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Making Money With My Phone By Leveraging On Defi (219 Views)

Decentralized Finance 2.0: The Ai-driven Evolution On Defi / Five Major Companies Leveraging On Africa's Untapped Rich Potentials To Create / Learn To Make Money With Your Smartphone By Leveraging On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Making Money With My Phone By Leveraging On Defi by SNOWWORLD(m): 2:48am On Sep 05, 2020
A Smart contract is an agreement between two people in the form of computer code. They run on the blockchain, so they are stored on a public database and cannot be changed. The transactions that happen in a smart contract processed by the blockchain, which means they can be sent automatically without a third party.

Two most common smart is;
▪️ *Ethereum smart contract:* They make use of *ETH* to deploy their transactions

▪️ *Tron Smart contract:* They make use of *TRX* to deploy their transactions

*Task of the job*

It's more like a crowdfunding thing and its global, meaning anyone in any part of the world can sign up. It works with the principle of Multi level marketing. However, all you will need are just 2 people to sign up under you or join a good team since it is a 2 by 5 matrix.

Telegram link @CryptoAllies or drop telegram ID let's make money together

Note: if you are not serious this is not for you

Re: How I Making Money With My Phone By Leveraging On Defi by SNOWWORLD(m): 2:50am On Sep 05, 2020
/CryptoAllies telegram link

(1) (Reply)

Tron Airdrop / How To Get More Money Naturally / Buhari Directs CBN To Stop Forex For Food Items, Fertilizer Importation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.