Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,635 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Idia Ize-Iyamu Takes APC Simple Agenda Msg To Santana Market In Ikpoba Okha LGA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idia Ize-Iyamu Takes APC Simple Agenda Msg To Santana Market In Ikpoba Okha LGA (973 Views)

Edo Election: One Person Shot In Ologbo In Ikpoba Okah LGA / Idia Ize-Iyamu Takes APC Campaign To The Streets Of Benin (Photos) / Edo Election: APC Campaigns In Ikpoba Okha L.G.A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Idia Ize-Iyamu Takes APC Simple Agenda Msg To Santana Market In Ikpoba Okha LGA by kahal29: 6:19am On Sep 05, 2020
My campaign team and I visited Santana Market in Ikpoba Okha LGA of Edo State. I listened carefully to Mrs Roseline Iluobe, who on behalf of the Market women, expressed the concerns and issues confronting them at Santana Market.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Idiaizeiyamu/status/1301975499707686913

Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Takes APC Simple Agenda Msg To Santana Market In Ikpoba Okha LGA by kahal29: 6:19am On Sep 05, 2020
The Simple Agenda is a documented covenant between Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu and the people of Edo state.

Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Takes APC Simple Agenda Msg To Santana Market In Ikpoba Okha LGA by kahal29: 6:19am On Sep 05, 2020
In the meantime......

Barr. Nana Gani Audu takes the Simple Agenda message Straight to the market Women in Okpella Etsako East.

The love is real, Edo forward for ever, backward never

1 Like

Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Takes APC Simple Agenda Msg To Santana Market In Ikpoba Okha LGA by kahal29: 6:20am On Sep 05, 2020
Oredo APC Ward 4 organises roadshow to drum support for Pst. Ize-Iyamu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRIhAA-39sE
Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Takes APC Simple Agenda Msg To Santana Market In Ikpoba Okha LGA by Ericmusic(m): 6:20am On Sep 05, 2020
This comment above me is confused
Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Takes APC Simple Agenda Msg To Santana Market In Ikpoba Okha LGA by Antoeni(m): 6:22am On Sep 05, 2020
This Woman too Fine Sha
Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Takes APC Simple Agenda Msg To Santana Market In Ikpoba Okha LGA by sinistermind(m): 6:27am On Sep 05, 2020
There seem to be political agents campaigning for these politicians on NL. The moderators just actually find something to do about these Posts.
Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Takes APC Simple Agenda Msg To Santana Market In Ikpoba Okha LGA by iloveyou82(f): 6:29am On Sep 05, 2020
that is our incoming first lady.
Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Takes APC Simple Agenda Msg To Santana Market In Ikpoba Okha LGA by kahal29: 6:32am On Sep 05, 2020
Antoeni:
This Woman too Fine Sha

Yes oh.... Beauty and Brain

Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Takes APC Simple Agenda Msg To Santana Market In Ikpoba Okha LGA by kahal29: 6:36am On Sep 05, 2020
sinistermind:
There seem to be political agents campaigning for these politicians on NL. The moderators just actually find something to do about these Posts.

Not at all
Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Takes APC Simple Agenda Msg To Santana Market In Ikpoba Okha LGA by ojaysam25(m): 6:47am On Sep 05, 2020
All this one na initial gragra..obaseki will still be the governor of Edo state....the people has spoken.
Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Takes APC Simple Agenda Msg To Santana Market In Ikpoba Okha LGA by kahal29: 8:31am On Sep 05, 2020
ojaysam25:
All this one na initial gragra..obaseki will still be the governor of Edo state....the people has spoken.

Hahahahaha........ I dey laugh
Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Takes APC Simple Agenda Msg To Santana Market In Ikpoba Okha LGA by ojaysam25(m): 8:38am On Sep 05, 2020
kahal29:

Hahahahaha........ I dey laugh
The cultist come pastor and his principal can never gain access to Edo treasury....mark this words in two weeks time...Edo people DON shine their eye.
Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Takes APC Simple Agenda Msg To Santana Market In Ikpoba Okha LGA by kahal29: 8:50am On Sep 05, 2020
ojaysam25:

The curtist come pastor and his principal can never gain access to Edo treasury....mark this words in two weeks time...Edo people DON shine their eye.

Thank God you called him "curtist"

2 Likes

Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Takes APC Simple Agenda Msg To Santana Market In Ikpoba Okha LGA by garfield1: 9:11am On Sep 05, 2020
Up apc.apc is totally outcampaignibg pdp
Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Takes APC Simple Agenda Msg To Santana Market In Ikpoba Okha LGA by iokpebholo: 9:15am On Sep 05, 2020
Madam u too fine oh but sorry 4+4 must complete.Thank u
Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Takes APC Simple Agenda Msg To Santana Market In Ikpoba Okha LGA by kahal29: 11:16am On Sep 05, 2020
iokpebholo:
Madam u too fine oh but sorry 4+4 must complete.Thank u

Ize is a goal
Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Takes APC Simple Agenda Msg To Santana Market In Ikpoba Okha LGA by kahal29: 11:31am On Sep 05, 2020
Good morning all. Yesterday, after visiting Santana Market at Ikpoba-Okha, I proceeded to Oredo Ward 3 where I represented my husband,
@PastorIzeIyamu for Oliha Market Rally. They complained about the bad roads and the state of their schools.

Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Takes APC Simple Agenda Msg To Santana Market In Ikpoba Okha LGA by kahal29: 11:32am On Sep 05, 2020
I promised them that it will be a priority when
@PastorIzeIyamu is elected as the next governor. I explained the infrastructural dev’t in the Simple Agenda & how it will take care of roads, hospitals, schools & empowerment for traders through loans to invest in their businesses.

Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Takes APC Simple Agenda Msg To Santana Market In Ikpoba Okha LGA by kahal29: 11:32am On Sep 05, 2020
I also visited Ogbeson Community Ward 3 in Ikpoba Okha LGA and on behalf of my husband,
@PastorIzeIyamu, I paid a courtesy visit to the Enogie of Ogbeson. Thereafter, I led a Street Rally where my team and I were hosted by Igbo Women of Ogbeson Community & Ward 3 in Ikpoba Okha.

Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Takes APC Simple Agenda Msg To Santana Market In Ikpoba Okha LGA by kahal29: 11:34am On Sep 05, 2020
I informed the Igbo community that the erosion problem highlighted by the Enogie would be addressed when @PastorIzeIyamu assumes office as the governor. I appealed to them to mobilize and come out on Sept 19th to vote for
@OfficialAPCNg and @PastorIzeIyamu

Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu Takes APC Simple Agenda Msg To Santana Market In Ikpoba Okha LGA by odiks: 4:04pm On Sep 05, 2020
Carry go My Prof

(1) (Reply)

Herdsmen Still Tormenting Us In Enugu / IPOB Under The Leadership Of Onyendu Mazi NMK Has Been Vitrified ! / Buhari’s nominee to ICC Ishaq Bello lacks competence: Selection Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.