Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Jesus Is Lord And God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is Lord And God (147 Views)

Thomas Called Jesus, My Lord And My God. Jesus Didn't Say, I Am Not God. / Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour / RCCG Convention 2019: "And God Said" - August 5 - 11th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Is Lord And God by vybzkartel: 7:19am On Sep 05, 2020
John 20:27-29

[27]Then He said to Thomas, “Reach your finger here, and look at My hands; and reach your hand here, and put it into My side. Do not be unbelieving, but believing.”

[28]And Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!”

[29]Jesus said to him, “Thomas, because you have seen Me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”

Thomas called Jesus Lord and God; and Jesus didn't rebuke him like the angels did but received the titles because He indeed is Lord God; Jesus does not lie

Halleluyah
Re: Jesus Is Lord And God by OtemAtum: 7:24am On Sep 05, 2020
Fictitious Jesus is an invention of Paul. You have to be wiser than Paul for you to realise this truth.

Common Era 4: 10-16
10. So Saul obtained the names of two Greek gods named Zeus and Dionysus and one of the Roman gods originating from the Gaulish, named Esus. Then he came about a name called Zeusus. He did so when he was aged 42 years old.
11. When he showed this to Varnavas his colleague, he agreed with him that the name of that god should be called Zeusus. However, the name was Romanized to Iesus when an unexpected aged man named Philo visited them from Alexandria.
12. This man revealed 'Zeusus' as the name which the god should be called, even before he saw the name written by Saul and Varnavas. But one young man named Apollos differed, for he revealed the name hesbon, which was different from that revealed by the other three.
13. Then Apollos departed from them to speak of hesbon his own god.
14. Then Philo advised that the name should be properly romanised because the Romans shall not accept anything less of their language. For they were the superior people at that time. So the name of the god was called Iesus.
15. Then Kristus was chosen to be the name of his title, for it was the romanised form of Krista, who was commonly regarded as a saviour in the Hindu culture.
16. Now Saul kept away his identity as a godmaker and continued to associate with the Jews. And when he went to be with the few people whom he and his colleagues had converted to Christianity, he also behaved like one of them.
Re: Jesus Is Lord And God by Darkpanthera: 7:33am On Sep 05, 2020
Jeeez

1 Share

Re: Jesus Is Lord And God by Madibah(m): 7:33am On Sep 05, 2020
See mumu
Re: Jesus Is Lord And God by Dtruthspeaker: 7:48am On Sep 05, 2020
vybzkartel:

John 20:27-29

[27]Then He said to Thomas, “Reach your finger here, and look at My hands; and reach your hand here, and put it into My side. Do not be unbelieving, but believing.”

[28]And Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!”

[29]Jesus said to him, “Thomas, because you have seen Me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”

Thomas called Jesus Lord and God; and Jesus didn't rebuke him like the angels did but received the titles because He indeed is Lord God; Jesus does not lie

Halleluyah

He is Lord and God Over us men But He is Not He Who Sits on the Throne.

He Who Sits on the Throne, is King and the Most High God and God of All.

It is already settled that Our High Lord and God Over us, Jesus, the Christ is the Lamb Who was Slain.

Moses Already told us His Name is "The Lord" Genesis 15:3.

That is why you see consistently throughout the Bible, He is Called "The Lord!"
Re: Jesus Is Lord And God by vybzkartel: 8:16am On Sep 05, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

He is Lord and God Over us men But He is Not He Who Sits on the Throne.

He Who Sits on the Throne, is King and the Most High God and God of All.

It is already settled that Our High Lord and God Over us, Jesus, the Christ is the Lamb Who was Slain.

Moses Already told us His Name is "The Lord" Genesis 15:3.

That is why you see consistently throughout the Bible, He is Called "The Lord!"

Revelation 1:10-18

[10]I was in the Spirit on the Lord’s Day, and I heard behind me a loud voice, as of a trumpet,

[11]saying, “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last,” and, “What you see, write in a book and send it to the seven churches which are in Asia: to Ephesus, to Smyrna, to Pergamos, to Thyatira, to Sardis, to Philadelphia, and to Laodicea.”

[12]Then I turned to see the voice that spoke with me. And having turned I saw seven golden lampstands,

[13]and in the midst of the seven lampstands One like the Son of Man, clothed with a garment down to the feet and girded about the chest with a golden band.

[14]His head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and His eyes like a flame of fire;
[15]His feet were like fine brass, as if refined in a furnace, and His voice as the sound of many waters;

[16]He had in His right hand seven stars, out of His mouth went a sharp two-edged sword, and His countenance was like the sun shining in its strength.

[17]And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead. But He laid His right hand on me, saying to me, “Do not be afraid; I am the First and the Last.
[18]I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen. And I have the keys of Hades and of Death.
Re: Jesus Is Lord And God by falcon01: 8:17am On Sep 05, 2020
Jesus is having a blast over here grin

The lady in blue knows some pump manoeuvres

(1) (Reply)

Escaping The Great Tribulation / Things To Know And Note Before Having An Online Christian Meeting / The Indwelling Presence Of The Holy Spirit In Believers Is Our Guarantee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.