Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,440 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Nobody Likes Broke People, You Need To Fake It To Make It – Eniola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nobody Likes Broke People, You Need To Fake It To Make It – Eniola (586 Views)

We Don't Fake It — Bobrisky Flaunts Bag With Bundles Of Cash (Video) / Osi Rubbishes Ric Hassani’s Broke People Opinion In Relationships / E-money Reacts To Fake And Malicious Rumours About His Tin Tomatoes Brand(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nobody Likes Broke People, You Need To Fake It To Make It – Eniola by Ilal: 8:15am On Sep 05, 2020
In an interview with Chude Jideonwo, Eniola commented on the issue of people being accused on social media for living above their means.

“If they’re living a fake life, they’re living it for a reason, and the reason is so that they can get more jobs”, she responded in their defence.

And then added: “Whether you like it or not, people don’t associate with broke people, so you need to fake it to make it. Fake life is expensive on its own.”

In the interview, which will run this weekend, she also shared the body shaming she earned, the several rejections she faced as a plus-sized woman looking to make her mark in the movie industry.

She said she used these events as stepping stones to success.

“Some people just look at me and say, ‘we don’t want to use your body size’ but to me, I feel beauty is not by size. But size was a major thing people looked at then before saying, ‘no, we don’t want you”’.

She admitted that these periods of rejection were difficult for her, but she was determined to remain undeterred in the pursuit of her dreams.

This determination, she revealed, came from the loving support of her parents while growing up. It was the reason for her confidence and tenacity. In her words, “Nothing gets to me”.

She described her current state of mind as being “very happy”, and said that she was grateful even just for being alive in the midst of a pandemic.

Eniola Badmus’ conversation with Jideonwo is part of a special series of multimedia conversations and investigations.

New episodes of #WithChude show every Saturday at 9pm on TVC Entertainment, and every Thursday on EbonyLife TV at 7:30pm.

Source: https://ojblitz.com/you-need-to-fake-it-to-make-it/
Re: Nobody Likes Broke People, You Need To Fake It To Make It – Eniola by LawLab247: 8:15am On Sep 05, 2020
Ok
Re: Nobody Likes Broke People, You Need To Fake It To Make It – Eniola by domino4211(m): 8:25am On Sep 05, 2020
You may be right but these questions are pertinent.
1)How do broke people who don't fake it become rich?
2)What if the person who's supposed to lift you thinks you're made already and thus need no assistance simply because you're faking it?
3)Do you fake it when you spread your legs inorder to garner favour from rich industrial folks or is being a hoe the real you? angry
Re: Nobody Likes Broke People, You Need To Fake It To Make It – Eniola by doggedfighter(f): 8:32am On Sep 05, 2020
Alright
Re: Nobody Likes Broke People, You Need To Fake It To Make It – Eniola by Saynotoapc(m): 8:37am On Sep 05, 2020
domino4211:
2)What if the person who's supposed to lift you thinks you're made already and thus need no assistance simply because you're faking it?
3)Do you fake it when you spread your legs inorder to garner favour from rich industrial folks or is being a hoe the real you? angry

1. Those who don't fake it and become rich are 1/10. Look well, they might have fake it in one way. Not necessarily taking pictures and uploading on social media.

2. Don't play richer than your helper, fake it and still ring it to your cartel, "if contract no enter" bills won't be paid.

Back in my uni days, bro it was mad till I start faking that meself follow, before I start getting update that I need.
Re: Nobody Likes Broke People, You Need To Fake It To Make It – Eniola by DaddyRochie1642: 8:54am On Sep 05, 2020
domino4211:

Thou art Wise Sir grin
Re: Nobody Likes Broke People, You Need To Fake It To Make It – Eniola by BlowAwwal01(m): 9:29am On Sep 05, 2020
She even said, she don't move with poor people

(1) (Reply)

Hot Cardi B WAP Behind The Scenes (20k Views) On Youtube / Social Media Has Made 23-year-olds Think They Have Failed In Life – Paul Okoye / Erica, Kiddwaya, Others, Grace Brighto’s 30th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.