Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,514 members, 7,850,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:49 AM

Laptop, Phone And Other Gadget Procurement - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Laptop, Phone And Other Gadget Procurement (639 Views)

Place In Ibdan To Repair Laptop, Phone, Ps And Xbox. / In Ibadan Where You Can Fix Laptop & Phone / Laptop, Phone, And ICT Guru Is Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laptop, Phone And Other Gadget Procurement by FluxEmpire(m): 9:03am On Sep 05, 2020
GADGETS WE PROCURE

- LAPTOPS
- PHONES
- PHONE SCREENS
- OTHER GADGETS

HOW DOES THIS WORK?

You place a request for a particular gadget with your budget and we'd help you run the procurement service by checking both our office and the market to see the ones that fits the bill; simply, we're taking off the stress of moving up and down for you since we have our suppliers, know those with what you want and have dispatchers to help with the deliveries.

HOW DO YOU AS A CUSTOMER ORDER?

Simply, by stating what you want with the budget you have for it. If your budget is far too low to acquire or purchase a gadget you're requesting for, we'd simply tell you.

STEPS TO ORDER

STEP 1
- Name if it's a laptop or phone or any gadget you want.
- Tell us your budget for it

STEP 2
(For those in Lagos)
- Make payment after being shown the item you want if you'd need the gadget to be delivered to you.
- Make payment after you've seen the gadget only if you're coming down yourself to our office or the market to check out the device.
- Make a down payment and pay up the balance after the item has been brought down to you.

(For those outside Lagos)
- Make your payment and we'd send your item(s) using the waybill method.

STEP 3
Send your address and details (full name and direct phone number(s) to contact you if you opt for delivery...

IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE
- We're genuine about the business we do: sales, repairs and procurement; and as such, we expect to deal with only genuine and serious customers or clientele.

- If you don't have the complete money for the item you intend to get, kindly wait till you have it and do not run this procurement system; for time is money to us and we would also love to attend to customers who may be present in the office.

- Do not start this process with us if your intentions are to commit either of these: fraud, violence or abuse. We respect our personnels just as much as we respect our customers.

- There's no need to fear for losing your money if it's deposited before getting the items, you can get the account blocked and we won't even like that to happen to us.

- We work on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays; so, place your orders on these working days if you'd like to get those items on that day or the next day which we do not work. If you place your order on a non-working day, your order would be processed, run and delivered on the next working day.

N.B
We have delivered items worth about 2m to a customer, sent items to far places, and also delivered to a customer working for the Lagos State Commissioner; so, we mean business.

We're affiliated with: RIGHT HEROS LIMITED (Nigeria), REALMSOFT TECHNOLOGY (Nigeria), as well as LAIDBACK LIFE LIMITED (Cyprus) as our business partners and we're also going through expansion as we seek a central office space within computer village, Ikeja, Lagos.

Phone number: 07089661559 (call/WhatsApp)
Address: Shop 29, No 5 Otigba Street, Ikeja Computer Village.

KINDLY MAKE YOUR REQUESTS AND WE'D GET BACK TO YOU AS QUICKLY AS WE CAN; THANK YOU.

1 Share

Re: Laptop, Phone And Other Gadget Procurement by dkay51(m): 3:21pm On Sep 05, 2020
Interested in getting the Lenovo Yoga 720, whats the best offer u can get for me?
Re: Laptop, Phone And Other Gadget Procurement by FluxEmpire(m): 6:51pm On Sep 05, 2020
dkay51:
Interested in getting the Lenovo Yoga 720, whats the best offer u can get for me?
Let's start off with these questions:
- Do you want brand new, open box or UK used; Sir because it depends on the specs?

Brand New: I can procure between 370k - 400k
Open box: 300k
UK used: 200k

I'm so sorry for the late reply.
Re: Laptop, Phone And Other Gadget Procurement by dkay51(m): 11:09am On Sep 07, 2020
FluxEmpire:
Let's start off with these questions:
- Do you want brand new, open box or UK used; Sir because it depends on the specs?

Brand New: I can procure between 370k - 400k
Open box: 300k
UK used: 200k

I'm so sorry for the late reply.

Brand new but your price is a bit on the high side, whats the spec for the version that's going at this price.
Re: Laptop, Phone And Other Gadget Procurement by FluxEmpire(m): 1:59pm On Sep 07, 2020
dkay51:

Brand new but your price is a bit on the high side, whats the spec for the version that's going at this price.
BRAND NEW: Core i7, 7th gen, 256gb ssd, 8gb RAM, 2gb nvidia

Open box: Same specs

Used: Core i5, 7th gen, 256gb ssd, 8gb RAM, 1gb nvidia... Depends on your budget but that's the best price you can get them for...the brand new is even be more than that.
Re: Laptop, Phone And Other Gadget Procurement by Champ66: 2:27am On Sep 08, 2020
I need HP 15-au010wm motherboard!
Its a core i7 6th gen
2gb nvidia

How much can I get this.. It can be fairly used
Re: Laptop, Phone And Other Gadget Procurement by FluxEmpire(m): 12:58pm On Sep 08, 2020
New Stock Alert
LIMITED STOCKS!!!
All Non Activated (Not Dubai Repacked)

BRAND NEW STOCKS FROM APPLE'S AUTHORIZED RESELLER

- Airpod Pro: 96,000

- IPhone 11 64GB Dual sim: 315,000 with Free Screen Guard and case

- IPhone 11 128GB Dual sim: 335,000 with Free Screen Guard and case

- IPhone 11 Pro Max 64GB dual: 470,000

- IPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB dual: 560,000

All devices are factory unlocked.

Procurement for these have just been gotten...
Re: Laptop, Phone And Other Gadget Procurement by FluxEmpire(m): 2:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
Champ66:
I need HP 15-au010wm motherboard!
Its a core i7 6th gen
2gb nvidia

How much can I get this.. It can be fairly used
I'd have to check at the market for you as well as the office since we're not opened today... I'd revert back to you once I see one from the suppliers.
Re: Laptop, Phone And Other Gadget Procurement by FluxEmpire(m): 6:35pm On Sep 08, 2020
What procurements do you want against tomorrow?
Re: Laptop, Phone And Other Gadget Procurement by Champ66: 10:14am On Sep 09, 2020
FluxEmpire:
I'd have to check at the market for you as well as the office since we're not opened today... I'd revert back to you once I see one from the suppliers.
okay
Re: Laptop, Phone And Other Gadget Procurement by FluxEmpire(m): 3:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
Champ66:
okay
Good afternoon, Sir. I've checked around for the motherboard but I couldn't find the exact one. The ones I found were:

- one of them was the same specs but without the dedicated graphics
- the other was a core i3 motherboard
Re: Laptop, Phone And Other Gadget Procurement by FluxEmpire(m): 11:08am On Sep 15, 2020
Good morning, wonderful customers...
Re: Laptop, Phone And Other Gadget Procurement by FluxEmpire(m): 3:38pm On Sep 17, 2020
GA
Re: Laptop, Phone And Other Gadget Procurement by FluxEmpire(m): 8:55am On Sep 18, 2020
GM
Re: Laptop, Phone And Other Gadget Procurement by FluxEmpire(m): 12:31pm On Sep 20, 2020
GA
Re: Laptop, Phone And Other Gadget Procurement by FluxEmpire(m): 7:32pm On Sep 20, 2020
GE
Re: Laptop, Phone And Other Gadget Procurement by FluxEmpire(m): 9:44am On Sep 21, 2020
GM
Re: Laptop, Phone And Other Gadget Procurement by FluxEmpire(m): 9:50am On Oct 13, 2020
We're still taking orders...
Re: Laptop, Phone And Other Gadget Procurement by FluxEmpire(m): 9:33am On Oct 14, 2020
SO

(1) (Reply)

My Budget Of 250 - 300k Is For Laptop / M1 Macbook Pro Going Cheap / Cannot Print

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.