Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Nigerian Soldiers Tried To Shoot At IPOB Members To Disperse Them... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldiers Tried To Shoot At IPOB Members To Disperse Them... (1120 Views)

I Laugh At Ipob.... / EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters / DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Soldiers Tried To Shoot At IPOB Members To Disperse Them... by AniOmaa: 9:23am On Sep 05, 2020
Somewhere in Umuahia, and this happened

https://twitter.com/Helper37216548/status/1302142600053493761?s=20

See run grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Tried To Shoot At IPOB Members To Disperse Them... by IamWonderful: 9:24am On Sep 05, 2020
I guess one of the criteria to be an IPODpig is to submit your brain to Kanu.

The video doesn't look like it was shot in Nigeria, the camo put on does not in anyway look like any Nigeria security operatives outfit.

The trucks also in the video doesn't look like our trucks here.

Also the ratio is unfair it is about ratio 1:120, people with gun are three and the other side people throwing stone are close to 800

The people attacked those with gun first
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Tried To Shoot At IPOB Members To Disperse Them... by Fantasticcc: 9:31am On Sep 05, 2020
stupid army,all they know is to intimidate and kill peaceful protesters while the boko-haram and miyetti allah are busying walking free.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Tried To Shoot At IPOB Members To Disperse Them... by jlinkd78(m): 9:32am On Sep 05, 2020
Great
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Tried To Shoot At IPOB Members To Disperse Them... by bishop4life(m): 9:37am On Sep 05, 2020
what I don't get is why someone would shoot openly to kill unarmed persons.

they are just hell bent on proscribing this group.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Tried To Shoot At IPOB Members To Disperse Them... by Deborah98(f): 9:40am On Sep 05, 2020
This is unbecoming,
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Tried To Shoot At IPOB Members To Disperse Them... by yanabasee1(m): 9:42am On Sep 05, 2020
But Herdsmen and bandits are not terrorist and can never be proscribed.....

Proscribing IPOB makes them vulnerable to military attacks....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Tried To Shoot At IPOB Members To Disperse Them... by kingzizzy: 9:56am On Sep 05, 2020
bishop4life:
what I don't get is why someone would shoot openly to kill unarmed persons.

Hatred

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Tried To Shoot At IPOB Members To Disperse Them... by Obdk: 11:26am On Sep 05, 2020
IamWonderful:

The video doesn't look like it was shot in Nigeria, the camo put on does not in anyway look like any Nigeria security operatives outfit.

Also the ratio is unfair it is about ratio 1:120, people with gun are three and the other side people throwing stone are close to 800

Yoruba Muslim Miscreant YMM

Ipob na my area be dis oo fire me i fire you..
Dats wat they sang,,

Army jakpa

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Tried To Shoot At IPOB Members To Disperse Them... by AniOmaa: 11:54am On Sep 05, 2020
IamWonderful:

Lol guy you daft sha, there's absolutely no point even dragging any argument with you grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Tried To Shoot At IPOB Members To Disperse Them... by Optional09: 11:55am On Sep 05, 2020
The video sweet me die, The first guy that pulled the trigger knew the game has changed until his colleagues tried before they realized that was a suicide mission.

Bunch of cowards shooting at unarmed protesters
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Tried To Shoot At IPOB Members To Disperse Them... by Hyperchi(m): 12:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
It very easy to talk about IPOB as if they affect ur daily life. Na dem increase price of ur daily need.
OK according to ur word to be a good nigerian we must submit our brain to buhari

IamWonderful:

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Tried To Shoot At IPOB Members To Disperse Them... by IduNaOba: 1:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
Abeg post the vidoe here nah
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Tried To Shoot At IPOB Members To Disperse Them... by helinues: 1:39pm On Sep 05, 2020
If Kanu and Ipob members think they can blackmail FG by defying their order, then someone needs to wake them up from their slumber
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Tried To Shoot At IPOB Members To Disperse Them... by Bobonnukwu: 1:43pm On Sep 05, 2020
helinues:
If Kanu and Ipob members think they can blackmail FG by defying their order, then someone needs to wake them up from their slumber
It seems you're so enthusiastic about shooting at unarmed IPOB "terrorists", why not just make yourself useful by enlisting in the Nigerian Army so you fulfill your heart desires? seeing as your brave and well armed soldiers ran away like poor kittens when the "terrorists" charged at them... I'm sure you must wish you were the uniformed one with the gun right now.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Tried To Shoot At IPOB Members To Disperse Them... by IduNaOba: 1:44pm On Sep 05, 2020
Omo I laugh tire. So unarmed people fit give soldiers with guns race like this?
What will now happen if they get arms?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Tried To Shoot At IPOB Members To Disperse Them... by helinues: 1:45pm On Sep 05, 2020
Bobonnukwu:

It seems you're so enthusiastic about shooting at unarmed IPOB "terrorists", why not just make yourself useful by enlisting in the Nigerian Army so you fulfill your heart desires? seeing as your brave and well armed soldiers ran away like poor kittens when the "terrorists" charged at them... I'm sure you must wish you were the uniformed one with the gun right now.

Why are proscribed group defying government order?

BTW, is it not South East people that are informing the security forces about their activities?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Tried To Shoot At IPOB Members To Disperse Them... by Bobonnukwu: 1:48pm On Sep 05, 2020
IamWonderful:

Even a half-wit can clearly tell from the intonation of the person making the video and the scenery of the environment that the incident took place in the East.

And its funny how you throw in the ration game now, seems like you are disappointed your armed heroes didn't just spray those boys with bullets right? I mean they seemed eager for engagement with the way they fearlessly advanced on the unarmed protesters with their guns blazing... seems like they got more than they bargained for this time.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Tried To Shoot At IPOB Members To Disperse Them... by Bobonnukwu: 1:51pm On Sep 05, 2020
helinues:

BTW, is it not South East people that are informing the security forces about their activities?
Go and proscribe the Fulani herdsmen and bandits ravaging your dear nation FIRST, Ipob is an organization that doesn't share in your ideology of One Nigeria... and they are well within their rights to believe in what they want to believe. Now shooting them continously albeit extrajudicially only exacerbates the situation, and it will get to the point where you will be required to enlist in the Nigerian army to fight for one Nigeria when it gets out of hand.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Tried To Shoot At IPOB Members To Disperse Them... by Bobonnukwu: 1:55pm On Sep 05, 2020
helinues:

Where's your proof that the South East people are the informants for the security forces? I'm not sure you've been to the East in recent times... if there was any support and sympathy for the security forces in the East in their "fights" against the Ipob organization, it has surely disappeared completely with the ways Igbo youths are been gunned down by your armed forces... many of the people killed in Enugu weren't even Ipob members, but innocent passer-bys minding their own business.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Tried To Shoot At IPOB Members To Disperse Them... by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 05, 2020
IduNaOba:
Omo I laugh tire. So unarmed people fit give soldiers with guns race like this?
What will now happen if they get arms?

If u see the run, no be here oo..

These soldiers are truly cowards
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Tried To Shoot At IPOB Members To Disperse Them... by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 05, 2020
helinues:

Omo see run. Zoo army are cowards. Small chant, them pick race grin
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Tried To Shoot At IPOB Members To Disperse Them... by goodnessme1(f): 2:11pm On Sep 05, 2020
Bobonnukwu:

Leave that hateful being.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Tried To Shoot At IPOB Members To Disperse Them... by nadisms: 2:12pm On Sep 05, 2020
if you watch you will discover that the first DSS guy had the intention to shoot.
He corked his gun and fired but nothing came out.hence he was careful with his movements.

those guys are fearless..
the security agents ran for their lives.

you cant kill a spirit or conviction

Biafra is a spirit...

ozoemezina

my prayer is that these guys will not carry arms because it will be too devastating..it will become an emotional war and it will be a fight to finish....

Nigeria govt will not understand this... 1967 is not 2020..

Nigeria Govt should dialogue for peace to reign
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Tried To Shoot At IPOB Members To Disperse Them... by Ikeast(m): 2:17pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ben johnsons in Army uniform..

Python don jam 3heads Dragon.......
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Tried To Shoot At IPOB Members To Disperse Them... by Bannylove13: 2:19pm On Sep 05, 2020
helinues:

You sha love attention

Yoruba man.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Tried To Shoot At IPOB Members To Disperse Them... by LadyExcellency: 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
AniOmaa:
Somewhere in Umuahia, and this happened

https://twitter.com/Helper37216548/status/1302142600053493761?s=20

See run grin grin grin

So Army knows how to avoid confrontation by staying away or running from the scene?

Foolish Soldiers without a defined rules of engagement. See how an Army with three patrol vehicles ran like frightened dogs.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Tried To Shoot At IPOB Members To Disperse Them... by okeyglm: 3:23pm On Sep 05, 2020
Biafra fight is now a fight of the spirit. The spirit of ibini ukpabi is still alive. I implore Nigeria army to trend careful. ipob game has changed
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Tried To Shoot At IPOB Members To Disperse Them... by kingzizzy: 3:45pm On Sep 05, 2020
If they are running now that IPOB is unarmed, what will they do if IPOB becomes armed?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Tried To Shoot At IPOB Members To Disperse Them... by nakaman: 3:49pm On Sep 05, 2020
t

(1) (Reply)

“pastor Oyedepo Is A Bastard And A Bald Headed Fowl”- Daddy Freeze Says (video) / Nation Newspaper head office Set Ablaze / 10 Places That Have Been Burnt Since The Lekki Shooting- PICS & VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.