Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

They Have Done Their Part, The Rest Is Left For Us, Tosin Ajibare - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Have Done Their Part, The Rest Is Left For Us, Tosin Ajibare (149 Views)

8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo / Okorocha: No More APC, What Is Left Of APC Is Just Respect For Buhari / I Am A Commoner Like You, Tosin Ajibare Tells Ekiti Masses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

They Have Done Their Part, The Rest Is Left For Us, Tosin Ajibare by SharpmindsAC: 9:47am On Sep 05, 2020
My stand on those calling out those who led the Save Nigeria protest during President Jonathan's Era. (Most especially the Youths)

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3367287266664193&id=100001488573361

They have done their part, the rest is left for us. It has always been an African way to call on the ancestors for help and that is what those who are calling them out now is doing. Must it be them? Infact the key political figures of this protest are those in government now.

Soyinka as an individual has spoken against this Government countless times, Obasanjo too, Sowore too and a whole host of others but what do we tell them each and every time they speak up, we tell them to shut up and enjoy the government they helped install.

It's time we start taking responsibility, all of us, instead of continually calling on our ancestors, it's time we start acting instead of shifting blames #wearetired ✊���

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

NLC Demands Reversal Of Fuel Price Hike, Says FG Insincere, Insensitive / Iloveobaseki / Why I Have Decided To Support Ize Iyamu Against Obaseki - Okunbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.