Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:53 AM

What Is The Problem Of Nigeria My Beloved Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Problem Of Nigeria My Beloved Nigerians (202 Views)

'He Is Still My Beloved Brother' - Obi Reacts To Okonkwo's Open Letter / "I Am Here In Nigeria, My Beloved Obidients Come And Get Me" - Reno Omokri / Owning A Legal Firearm In Nigeria: My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Problem Of Nigeria My Beloved Nigerians by Etrusen(m): 10:07am On Sep 05, 2020
the situation Nigeria is face with is quite not funny to any gentle well meaning and vibrant Nigerian aiming to get a better life in his/her day to day hustle. but the way things are going got me worried and I decided to have a very swell discussion with a friend who have worked in virtually all parts of the country. frankly speaking I was shock he begin by make reference way back to the tower of babel how God separate them because of their unity and he end up by saying that the problem of Nigeria is also a spiritual one due to the spiritual and tribal difference saying that the country Nigeria adopted its L1 as English against her ancestral tongue is enough problem to cause problem.
Re: What Is The Problem Of Nigeria My Beloved Nigerians by spiritmasquerad(m): 10:49am On Sep 05, 2020
Tribalism & Religion every bad thing happening is rooted these two things
Re: What Is The Problem Of Nigeria My Beloved Nigerians by Commonsense99: 12:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
grin
Religious Bigotry, intolerance, Tribalism, favouritism, outright intertribal jealousy, and devilish pathological craving to suppress Ndigbo, that is what is wrong.
Go to Europe, Germany /Italy fought the whole world but you never hear people attack them in EU.
Go to Asia, majority wouldn't know that Japan once fought the whole Asia, in alliance with Germany.
Come to Nigeria, igbos lost a lopsided unjust war, 50yrs later they still continue to be attacked.
That is why we want out.
Re: What Is The Problem Of Nigeria My Beloved Nigerians by Etrusen(m): 12:29pm On Sep 05, 2020
Commonsense99:
grin
Religious Bigotry, intolerance, Tribalism, favouritism, outright intertribal jealousy, and devilish pathological craving to suppress Ndigbo, that is what is wrong.
Go to Europe, Germany /Italy fought the whole world but you never hear people attack them in EU.
Go to Asia, majority wouldn't know that Japan once fought the whole Asia, in alliance with Germany.
Come to Nigeria, igbos lost a lopsided unjust war, 50yrs later they still continue to be attacked.
That is why we want out.

so what do suggest Nigerians do
Re: What Is The Problem Of Nigeria My Beloved Nigerians by orisa37: 2:34pm On Sep 05, 2020
It's BUHARINOMICS

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix The Invalid Union Called Nigeria - Ndidi Uwechue / The Pandemic And Energy Transition: The Future Of Work, Post-covid-19 / Miyetti Allah Wants An End To Under Aged Cattle Rearer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.