Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,994 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

How Much Does It Cost To Startup A Skincare Business? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Much Does It Cost To Startup A Skincare Business? (827 Views)

How To Buy (A) Skincare Products In Nigeria On A Tight Budget / How To Startup A Fashion Ecommerce Business For FREE / Do Wish To Start A Skincare Business?make 100/200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does It Cost To Startup A Skincare Business? by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:54am On Sep 05, 2020
Good afternoon everyone,

Fashionistas, business people, skincare people, i need your assistance.

I would like to start a skincare business before the end of the year. I would like to focus on just face products using ingredients from nature. I am not focused on whitening but having a healthy glowing skin, no matter your complexion and gender.

I have done some training in a school late last year, but i would like to ask these questions.

Like how much capital on average does it cost to launch a skincare business with 4-5 products?

What steps do I need to take?

My products are in testing phase right now. I would really appreciate the kind comments and suggestions.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Startup A Skincare Business? by Ayofaks(f): 3:33pm On Sep 05, 2020
This depends on the kind of ingredients you'll be using, things are quite expensive now. Budget 100,000, this will cover buying plastic containers for your products, branding(logo and all) and the ingredients you'll be using.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Startup A Skincare Business? by 2babymamas: 4:43pm On Sep 05, 2020
Get knowledge first. If you have good knowledge about the business, you will know where you can start.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Startup A Skincare Business? by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:28pm On Sep 05, 2020
2babymamas:
Get knowledge first. If you have good knowledge about the business, you will know where you can start.
i have some knowledge concerning making the products, attended some online courses on branding,.

But sales is what I am not too sure o.

It is well
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Startup A Skincare Business? by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:28pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ayofaks:
This depends on the kind of ingredients you'll be using, things are quite expensive now. Budget 100,000, this will cover buying plastic containers for your products, branding(logo and all) and the ingredients you'll be using.

thanks
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Startup A Skincare Business? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:41am On Oct 05, 2020
Hmph, sister this is a great one oooo. I also took some classes, different ones from different people. Few days ago, I went to purchase some stuff so I can make some, I went there with 10k because I've got to make papaya jam soap for someone, guess what! I spent 35k, that's asides the money I spent on tfare oooo. I didn't even purchase all I needed to because I've got crazy expenses on me and from what I've got here, if you had to start small, hmph, a budget of about 100k should do(for 2-4) products. Things are ridiculously expensive. Where do you reside? This also determines how much you'll be needing as well.

(1) (Reply)

Ankara Gown Styles For Slim Ladies / 10 Fashion Commandment / Ladies,pantalons And Leggings...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.