Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,021 members, 7,953,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:54 AM

I Need A True Muslim To Correct The Mistakes Here. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need A True Muslim To Correct The Mistakes Here. (494 Views)

The Mistakes Of Constantine That Birthed The Trinity Doctrine, Paganism With Chr / Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses / 'House On The Rock' Elder Femi Gbajabiamila Turns Muslim To Become SPEAKER (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A True Muslim To Correct The Mistakes Here. by williams2kg: 10:58am On Sep 05, 2020
https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/17f8b65c15e39af177ef35cee97a7358?client=news
Why I Converted From Islam to Christianity.
opera.comMar 14, 2020 3:03 AM

I converted from Islam to Christianity simply because Islam gives no guarantee of salvation. Because Islam recognises that Jesus is 'the word of God' so God "the Messiah therefore the savior ( Surah 3 v 45). Because Allah recognises in the Qur'an that thoe who follow Jesus Christ (Christians)will be above those who do not follow Jesus Christ ( Muslims and others)until resurrection ( surah 3 v 55). Because Qur'an itself recognises that Jesus Christ is without sin (pure) (surah 19 v 19),while the Qur'an asks Mohammed to pray for the forgiveness of his sins ( surah 40 v 55). Unlike Mohammed,Jesus has lived more than 33 years without ever sinning.

I converted because where Mohammed recommends the killing of enemies ( surah 9 v 5) Jesus Christ recommend loving them (Matthew 5 v 44).

Mohammed just affirmed,but Jesus Christ confirmed his words with all kinds of miracles and resurrection of the death.

I converted because Mohammed is asking the Muslims to turn to Christians to get the truth ( surah 10 v 94).

I converted because despite Mohammed's claim to be the seal of the prophets,he is dead and will never return,but Jesus Christ whom I hated before died and resurrected and will come back to fight the Antichrist ( even according to Islam).

I converted because despite Jesus Christ being surrounded by several women,he did not seek to have s*x with them unlike Mohammed who even had sex with Zaynab the wife of his son Zaid, surah (33 v 37).

And also because uptil this day,tye name Jesus delivers all kinds of captivity unlike the name of Mohammed. Because Mohammed recognises that he doesn't know where he and the Muslims will be after death surah ( 46 v 9).

I converted because Mohammed says all Muslims will go through hell (surah 19 v 71) while Jesus Christ gives eternal life to all those who come to him ( heaven) John 3 v 17.

I converted because Jesus never attacked someone to take something from him,while Mohammed claims war booty surah (8 v 1).

I converted because the birth of Jesus Christ changed the whole world and not a community and many more reasons.

So my brother my sister,only Jesus Christ saves. He is the way,truth and life. When I was a Muslim,I believed in everything we were taught about the Christians and the Bible and today that I became a Christian and read the Bible,I realise that what we were told is all wrong.

Jesus was never a Muslim,he is the savior of the world and He loves you and wants to save you. Give your heart to him.

I pray that the Lord God will bless those who share this article.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A True Muslim To Correct The Mistakes Here. by aaking(m): 11:42am On Sep 05, 2020
You are highly welcome Sir. May you realized the benefits of Knowing Christ JESUS.
Re: I Need A True Muslim To Correct The Mistakes Here. by CodeTemplar: 12:22pm On Sep 05, 2020
Interesting fact about Christianity is the fact that the name Christian means Christlike and this was what onlookers called them at Antioch after seeing the great works they did by Jesus' name. They were called the name and that further confirms Christ was on earth and did similar works. Muslims should take note.

1 Like

Re: I Need A True Muslim To Correct The Mistakes Here. by OtemAtum: 1:02pm On Sep 05, 2020
After a while you Op will also get tired of Christianity. Then you'll have no choice other than to go the freethinking way. Enjoy your flight from frypan to frypan while it lasts. Expecting you in a freethinking world at no time at all wink

1 Like

Re: I Need A True Muslim To Correct The Mistakes Here. by motayoayinde: 2:26pm On Sep 05, 2020
OtemAtum:
After a while you Op will also get tired of Christianity. Then you'll have no choice other than to go the freethinking way. Enjoy your flight from frypan to frypan while it lasts. Expecting you in a freethinking world at no time at all wink
I'M BEGINNING TO FEEL THAT ALL OF THESE " I WAS A MUSLIM" THING IS A HOAX.

EVERY ISLAMOPHOBE LATCHES ON THE SAME CLICHE AS ITS NOW A SURE WAY TO GET ATTENTION WHILE REELING OUT THE SAME OVERUSED, FALSE INTERPRETATIONS AS "REASON" FOR THEIR "LIE LIE" CONVERSION.

MAN, YOU'RE NOT SEEKING ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS RAISED. IF YOU WERE, YOU'D HAVE GOT THEM LONG AGO ON THIS SAME PLATFORM.
THOSE THINGS YOU STATED THERE AND EVEN MORE HAVE BEEN OVER-EXPLAINED BY MUSLIMS HERE.

BTW, IF YOU'RE TRULY A CONVERT (which I doubt), NO BIG DEAL. MANY MORE ACCEPT ISLAM EVERYDAY.
Re: I Need A True Muslim To Correct The Mistakes Here. by haekymbahd(m): 2:49pm On Sep 05, 2020
motayoayinde:

EVERY ISLAMOPHOBE LATCHES ON THE SAME CLICHE AS ITS NOW A SURE WAY TO GET ATTENTION WHILE REELING OUT THE SAME OVERUSED, FALSE INTERPRETATIONS AS "REASON" FOR THEIR "LIE LIE" CONVERSION.

MAN, YOU'RE NOT SEEKING ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS RAISED. IF YOU WERE, YOU'D HAVE GOT THEM LONG AGO ON THIS SAME PLATFORM.
THOSE THINGS YOU STATED THERE AND EVEN MORE HAVE BEEN OVER-EXPLAINED BY MUSLIMS HERE.

BTW, IF YOU'RE TRULY A CONVERT (which I doubt), NO BIG DEAL. MANY MORE ACCEPT ISLAM EVERYDAY.
@willams2kg this was meant for you
Re: I Need A True Muslim To Correct The Mistakes Here. by OtemAtum: 3:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
haekymbahd:
Thanks for helping to direct the comment to the right person.

1 Like

Re: I Need A True Muslim To Correct The Mistakes Here. by motayoayinde: 3:02pm On Sep 05, 2020
haekymbahd:
THANKS BRO TWAS AN ERROR

1 Like

Re: I Need A True Muslim To Correct The Mistakes Here. by motayoayinde: 3:11pm On Sep 05, 2020
OtemAtum:
Thanks for helping to direct the comment to the right person.
SORRY FOR THAT GLITCH.
Re: I Need A True Muslim To Correct The Mistakes Here. by williams2kg: 3:51pm On Sep 05, 2020
Thanks for your response.
However, you didn't address my concerns but pls kindly share link,
Religious issues are very sensitive,if any one sincerely raises a question,I think those that have the knowledge should be in the best position to explain. If you keep Assuming that I am an ex Muslim or Christian,you will end up derailing a sincere seeker from finding out the truth.
This is my first time in this section since I joined this forum and to my surprise the sentiment is here too.
Pls and pls let the free thinkers keep off because i will never be one of them or have any thing in common so long as religion is concern.

motayoayinde:

Re: I Need A True Muslim To Correct The Mistakes Here. by CodeTemplar: 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2020
motayoayinde:

But reasoning further a little, why can't a god who claims he created heaven and earth kill those who abandon him by his own divine power instead of asking deceived followers to execute such people. It means the religion you are born into owns the life only if it is Islam. Other religion are free to remain away from him.

(1) (Reply)

How Christian Is This Prayer Pastor Adeboye Just Posted? / Sultan’s JNI Tackles Kukah, Says Christmas Sermon Targets Islam / 5 REASONS GOD MAY REMOVE LOVED ONES FROM YOUR LIFE....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.