Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

How Did You Cure Your Sexually Transmitted Disease / Infection? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Did You Cure Your Sexually Transmitted Disease / Infection? (595 Views)

HELP ME: What Kind of Disease/Infection is This??? / Early Signs Of Sexually Transmitted Disease You Should Not Ignore / Mycoplasma Genitalium: What To Know About The New Sexually Transmitted Disease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Cure Your Sexually Transmitted Disease / Infection? by STDisReal: 12:43pm On Sep 05, 2020
Please, I need sincere people who have had STD / Infection in the past to tell us how they treated themselves and get cured.
I personally have been treating this for over 3 years now. I have visited several top hospitals in Nigeria. I have bought several drugs and herbs on Jumia, Konga, Instagram, whatsapp vendors and nairaland but none has worked for me. The highest I have gotten is relief after which the symptoms come back in days. This has really left me with alot of emotional and psychological trauma. I have spent a fortune trying to get healing. I have spent my business capital. Am now gradually taking loans to treat myself and maintain my business.
Please, if you have successfully treated yourself of any infection or STD, Kindly share your experience.
Marketers and Sales Rep, kindly stay off and let us hear from people who have successfully treated themselves. If your drugs / products really work, people should be the ones recommending it and not the other way round.
Re: How Did You Cure Your Sexually Transmitted Disease / Infection? by falcon01: 12:59pm On Sep 05, 2020
With Faith and prayers
Re: How Did You Cure Your Sexually Transmitted Disease / Infection? by longetivity(m): 1:52pm On Sep 05, 2020
why did you dive in raw in the first place
Re: How Did You Cure Your Sexually Transmitted Disease / Infection? by STDisReal: 2:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
Really, I wish this can work for me too. I have tried it several times
falcon01:
With Faith and prayers
Re: How Did You Cure Your Sexually Transmitted Disease / Infection? by STDisReal: 2:43pm On Sep 05, 2020
Don't let us go into that please. Because you sim differently and you've never been caught in your own web doesn't mean you are the smartest
longetivity:
Re: How Did You Cure Your Sexually Transmitted Disease / Infection? by rodgermetty(m): 4:57pm On Sep 05, 2020
In my case it was the use of amazing herbs black seed oil and infact just last 2 weeks I recommended it to someone and he said the symptom he get is reduced.

You can see over 100 reviews here on nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/6084639/amazing-herbs-black-seed-oil/

Amazing Herbs black seed oil will restore everything to default.

Re: How Did You Cure Your Sexually Transmitted Disease / Infection? by SLIMER20: 10:01pm On Sep 05, 2020
rodgermetty:
In my case it was the use of amazing herbs black seed oil and infact just last 2 weeks I recommended it to someone and he said the symptom he get is reduced.

rodgermetty:

[quote author=rodgermetty post=93604785]In my case it was the use of amazing herbs black seed oil and infact just last 2 weeks I recommended it to someone and he said the symptom he get is reduced.

how much is it
Re: How Did You Cure Your Sexually Transmitted Disease / Infection? by rodgermetty(m): 12:43am On Sep 06, 2020
SLIMER20:
[color=#006600][/color]
please kindly put a call tru to 09063204011 or chat 07063667303 on WhatsApp as price can fluctuate up or down doe to rates and other reason. So as not to put a price on nairaland that may later be ylused as a reference by others will advice you contact us to get the price.

Thank you for your understanding
Re: How Did You Cure Your Sexually Transmitted Disease / Infection? by rodgermetty(m): 4:05pm On Sep 07, 2020
longetivity:
this is so wrong, why are you guilt tripping him? How is it wrong to seek for advice?
Re: How Did You Cure Your Sexually Transmitted Disease / Infection? by johhbekeboh09: 8:27am On Sep 09, 2020
rodgermetty:

How much is waybill and quantity/bottle
Any side effect for long-use?!
Re: How Did You Cure Your Sexually Transmitted Disease / Infection? by rodgermetty(m): 8:02pm On Sep 09, 2020
johhbekeboh09:

How much is waybill and quantity/bottle
Any side effect for long-use?!
waybill depends on the transport company. no where online did anyone complain of side effect, so there is none.

Bottle is 8oz or 240ML. it shouldn't exceed 2500 at most.. you can call 09063204011 or chat on whatsapp +2347063667303
Re: How Did You Cure Your Sexually Transmitted Disease / Infection? by Nobodycan: 8:39pm On Sep 09, 2020
What kind of Std den I will tell u what to do
Re: How Did You Cure Your Sexually Transmitted Disease / Infection? by johhbekeboh09: 10:34am On Sep 10, 2020
@STDisREAL
You are insincere t yourself for masking the name of your STD! If i may ask you are treatments for HIV Syphilis or Gonorhea the same? Do the needful you may stumble on a herbal cure here

(1) (Reply)

Milky Discharge / STC30 SUPERLIFE For Your Total Life Renewal / Work As A Registered Nurse Or Registered Midwife In Jamaica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.