Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,808 members, 7,956,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:36 PM

Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To 'Chadwick Boseman' (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To 'Chadwick Boseman' (Photos) (75828 Views)

Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike / Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To Davido And Williams Uchemba (Pix) / Chidinma Ezenwelu, Makeup Artist Transforms Young Lady To A Granny - Pics, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To 'Chadwick Boseman' (Photos) by Kay25(m): 7:45pm On Sep 05, 2020
Spaxon:
Please I want to know

Is an Egg a Fruit or Vegetable

Hit Like for Fruit.
Share for Vegetable.
garden egg abi
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To 'Chadwick Boseman' (Photos) by Captaincee(m): 7:51pm On Sep 05, 2020
Queenmark:
This looks photoshopped than makeup
just appreciate her work not look for faults wink
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To 'Chadwick Boseman' (Photos) by Angelacruz: 7:53pm On Sep 05, 2020
GreatResearcher:
hOE WANNA TREND FOR NO REASON.
just appreciate it
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To 'Chadwick Boseman' (Photos) by Youngsage: 8:21pm On Sep 05, 2020
classicfrank4u:
I Sabi this girl
Na my neighbor that year..
She really tried

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To 'Chadwick Boseman' (Photos) by ksly24(m): 8:38pm On Sep 05, 2020
Spaxon:
Please I want to know

Hit Like for Fruit.
Share for Vegetable.
Seriously? sad
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To 'Chadwick Boseman' (Photos) by Austeeenxx: 8:47pm On Sep 05, 2020
She's good. Really good.
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To 'Chadwick Boseman' (Photos) by classicfrank4u(m): 8:56pm On Sep 05, 2020
xcelentattitude:

Damn niggarrr

Issorite

Your former neighbour has blown before you
grin
I swear
This life no balance grin

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To 'Chadwick Boseman' (Photos) by Rushna27(f): 9:07pm On Sep 05, 2020
highly commendable
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To 'Chadwick Boseman' (Photos) by barallanee(f): 9:10pm On Sep 05, 2020
Queenmark:
This looks photoshopped than makeup
it is a make up,if you are on twitter you will see it
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To 'Chadwick Boseman' (Photos) by Olam09(m): 9:18pm On Sep 05, 2020
NaijaDonCast:
This is wonderful, RIP Chadwick Boseman tho
lol funny man

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To 'Chadwick Boseman' (Photos) by muller101(m): 9:32pm On Sep 05, 2020
longetivity:
in case you need Jane service, I am her boyfriend.
So it's you. Are you aware she is my daughter
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To 'Chadwick Boseman' (Photos) by edward1106(m): 9:49pm On Sep 05, 2020
JIMMY1393:

See this one...no be only replace lmao

It's my opinion. It is what u can't take from me. So feel free to express urs
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To 'Chadwick Boseman' (Photos) by earnit3: 9:52pm On Sep 05, 2020
Filter
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To 'Chadwick Boseman' (Photos) by madjune(m): 10:32pm On Sep 05, 2020
Spaxon:
Please I want to know

Hit Like for Fruit.
Share for Vegetable.

Don't be a platform for misinformation or miseducation.

It's none of the above. Egg is animal protein.
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To 'Chadwick Boseman' (Photos) by Spaxon(f): 10:48pm On Sep 05, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

I no sure but he be like say na vegetable-fruit cool
This ur moniker de alws do me somehow for body. Wetin be the inspiration behind am
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To 'Chadwick Boseman' (Photos) by Spaxon(f): 10:48pm On Sep 05, 2020
mainetrix:

Fruit of the womb

Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To 'Chadwick Boseman' (Photos) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 05, 2020
Spaxon:

This ur moniker de alws do me somehow for body. Wetin be the inspiration behind am
Really,tell me how you feel or what comes to mind when you see my moniker smiley
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To 'Chadwick Boseman' (Photos) by Spaxon(f): 10:56pm On Sep 05, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Really,tell me how you feel or what comes to mind when you see my moniker smiley
E be like I swallow millipede cheesy
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To 'Chadwick Boseman' (Photos) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
Spaxon:

E be like I swallow millipede cheesy
Milli what!!!!!!! grin
Nah I want to tell you before but now I won't cheesy
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To 'Chadwick Boseman' (Photos) by Adebowalay(m): 11:03pm On Sep 05, 2020
THIs your own Chadwick looks more like bobrisky paying allegiance

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To 'Chadwick Boseman' (Photos) by Larlan2012: 11:30pm On Sep 05, 2020
[Face and hairlinequote author=Queenmark post=93599352]This looks photoshopped than makeup[/quote]
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To 'Chadwick Boseman' (Photos) by OpenCSV: 12:29am On Sep 06, 2020
ena5four:

My Whatsapp Is 09012285054, i need it, and how much is it, secondly i also have external 500gb drive too, infact i bought a case for it last month, its a followcome that i removed from my laptop, can we xchange & balance up?

Definitely.. Your location?
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To 'Chadwick Boseman' (Photos) by DaCharis2016: 6:52am On Sep 06, 2020
I don't believe in the makeup turning her into late Chadwick.
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To 'Chadwick Boseman' (Photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 06, 2020
feelme3:
Guy you no well walahi grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To 'Chadwick Boseman' (Photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 06, 2020
99thEnemy:
You need not be afraid I assure you. With your wife looking look this, I will be her personal trainer. Infact I won't let any of my boys train her, I will do it personally. You will see results on her within a short time, some even instant. Bigger ASS, thicker thighs, flat stomach. The side effects you will often notice after training is that her thighs will be unable to touch and occassionally she'll have temporary bow legs. I tell you I am the best grin grin grin
###Faints###

Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To 'Chadwick Boseman' (Photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 06, 2020
grin
Onlinecashout:
bro. Lol. U no go make heaven with this pix. Lol.
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To 'Chadwick Boseman' (Photos) by OpenCSV: 10:44pm On Sep 06, 2020
Raalsalghul:

Bro can I get the below course?

Yes. Let's talk on whatsapp
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To 'Chadwick Boseman' (Photos) by Spaxon(f): 1:05am On Sep 07, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Milli what!!!!!!! grin
Nah I want to tell you before but now I won't cheesy

No nah.
Oya comman teh me small.cheesy
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To 'Chadwick Boseman' (Photos) by Raalsalghul: 7:18am On Sep 07, 2020
OpenCSV:

Yes. Let's talk on whatsapp

Your whatsapp number?

Also sent you a D.M
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To 'Chadwick Boseman' (Photos) by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 07, 2020
Spaxon:

No nah.
Oya comman teh me small.cheesy
Lol i got the name Zini from an old India film
I don't need to tell you what Banks is grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Denrele Edun's Wife-to-be / Sabina Umeh-akamune And Kese Jabari On Mode Men Magazine Cover (photos) / Ayobami Akinwale Dies After A Brief Illness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.