Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,982 members, 7,828,479 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

C.ronaldo Message About His Son And Messi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / C.ronaldo Message About His Son And Messi (1000 Views)

See How Fabregas And Messi Greeted Each Other After Chelsea Vs Barcelona Game / Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? / Cristiano Ronaldo's Son And Lionel Messi Meet At The Best FIFA Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

C.ronaldo Message About His Son And Messi by KimVenom(m): 1:02pm On Sep 05, 2020
Cristiano Ronaldo: "My son sometimes watches videos of Leo Messi, I don't mind, it doesn't bother me. My son watches videos of excellent players."

Game recognizes game. �

Well this goes far to prove bitter rivalry only exists in some fans mind. To both of them the rivalry is just to increase their strengths but most of us add hate to it.
Re: C.ronaldo Message About His Son And Messi by cherishmichael: 1:13pm On Sep 05, 2020
Only?
Re: C.ronaldo Message About His Son And Messi by ojaysam25(m): 1:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
The hate is definitely not from the camp of Ronaldo....the guy no send....most messi fans are the ones who start the hatred cuz they know he is the best.

Re: C.ronaldo Message About His Son And Messi by DrAbayomi(m): 1:57pm On Sep 05, 2020
Who doesn’t watch GREATNESS??
Re: C.ronaldo Message About His Son And Messi by paulolee(m): 2:48pm On Sep 05, 2020
i thought the media once said messi videos are banned in cr7 ous?? the first time seeing both together in an award ceremony, i always knew that its the media and fans that do create the beef between them and its good for football..

1 Like

Re: C.ronaldo Message About His Son And Messi by KimVenom(m): 4:34pm On Sep 05, 2020
The medias are the ones creating the rift between them.
Re: C.ronaldo Message About His Son And Messi by jaybliss1410(m): 8:50pm On Sep 05, 2020
who doesnt want greatness to be viewed in his house? I never get scold whenever I watch messi videos.

N.b: blue is d colour

WHAT DO I NO SEF?
Re: C.ronaldo Message About His Son And Messi by tfash96(m): 10:32pm On Sep 05, 2020
Messix the GOAT believe it or not
Re: C.ronaldo Message About His Son And Messi by Ayemileto(m): 7:37am On Sep 06, 2020
ojaysam25:
The hate is definitely not from the camp of Ronaldo....the guy no send....most messi fans are the ones who start the hatred cuz they know he is the best.

The hate is not from Messi's camp either.

It's the media and fans that create imaginary rift between them.
Re: C.ronaldo Message About His Son And Messi by KimVenom(m): 7:53am On Sep 06, 2020
Yes exactly
Re: C.ronaldo Message About His Son And Messi by Gadaluck(m): 3:05pm On Sep 06, 2020
Lol, who no like to get better thing? Abi na only Bolanle like to get better thing

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Sets To Open A Hotel In Madrid (photos) / I Officially Quit Betting Today / Your Football Hero?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.