Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,233 members, 7,953,882 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:16 AM

Vee, Lucy Trying To Get Me Disqualified – Erica Tells Biggie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vee, Lucy Trying To Get Me Disqualified – Erica Tells Biggie (472 Views)

You Are So Rude - Erica Tells Kiddwaya On Big Brother Sierra Leone TV Show / Shortly After Getting Disqualified, Erica Starts An Expensive New Business / Throwback Video Of Lucy Trying To Return The Dollars She Found In A 2nd Hand Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vee, Lucy Trying To Get Me Disqualified – Erica Tells Biggie by Mixt: 1:13pm On Sep 05, 2020
Big Brother Naija housemate, Erica has complained about Lucy and Vee who he alleged were trying to get her disqualified from the reality show.

Erica was issued a second strike recently by Biggie.

Any altercation with any housemate or disobedience of any house rules from her will result to a third strike and disqualification from the BBNaija season 5.
https://acrosstheweb.com.ng/bbnaija-2020-vee-lucy-trying-to-get-me-disqualified-erica-tells-biggie/

Re: Vee, Lucy Trying To Get Me Disqualified – Erica Tells Biggie by NaijaDonCast(m): 1:28pm On Sep 05, 2020
Spaced booked

(1) (Reply)

End Of The Road: What Erica Did Wrong Plus Other Juicy Facts About Her Life / Actor Who Got N1m For Performing 'Mafo' Performs Laycon's Verse In "Awa Fierce" / #bbnaija2020: Nengi Accuses Ozo Of M A S T U R B A T I N G After Seeing 'stains'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.